1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Behold my final Fjorm! *cough*cough*cough*

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

gimmie lorenz in the 4 star pool imo

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris 2 Cool 4 8-Bit School

[​IMG]

Here's the calendar.

At least every month will always be packed with every event.

Of note is that the next new banner is story focused and then it gets a new story chapter soon. Unless the first or second one turns out to be Farfetched Heroes V2.

3. Sutittaja

Sutittaja Lightning zebra

I wonder who the new Grand hero battle person is

4. Dragalge

Dragalge Your balloon got popped!

I do hope it's an FE6 banner and that it gets treated better than Thracia's. Seriously I don't get why IS didn't think Leif, Nanna, and Finn on a banner together wouldn't sell despite Finn being very popular. But nah let's just make two alts that are dressed exactly the same as their original counterparts but with a master sword and a tome that doesn't exist. I get Thracia 776 is an obscure entry in FE but still.

Saias was pretty cool to get at least.

5. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

I can see them being worried about it since Leif is either not known at all or only known for how much he sucks, and comparatively no one would really know who Finn & Nanna are. They had seemingly enough worrys-as-is for banners of recent games with popular characters that they put in a special alt of an established character, so apply that to Thracia you know

but being so worried they had to put both Olwen & Reinhardt on it is ridiculous.

Thankfully they...seem...better right now. We haven't had non-seasonal alts in a bit and they're letting banners stand on their own. Ideally a new FE6 or even FE5 banner would follow suit and have ... someone!

6. Zora

Zora Who dies first?

I'm fine Olwen got an alt since OG!Olwen was just bad Reinhardt without proper support and IVs. Reinhardt really didn't need an alt and Finn getting TT statline is unfortunate.

7. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

I'm generally not pro-alt but sure Olwen kind of got the shaft. It's really funny how they clearly thought Olwen was the premiere unit on that banner and rein was just sloppyseconds. So if she had been the one who got the alt it'd be frustrating but, I get it. But instead she and reinhardt. If Rein had a fancier outfit I honestly think he'd have been a LEgendary unit.

Finn's statline honestly isn't bad, though. He just has Standard Cav Build. Like compare Finn (Top), with Quan, Silas, Oscar & Roderick
    40, 34, 33, 32, 18
    44, 37, 29, 31, 16
    40, 35, 24, 36, 21
    40, 33, 34, 26, 21
    40, 31, 34, 25, 24

I think he should've been in the banner, sure, but stat wise he's honestly fine. I think the only thing he got robbed of was a fancy brave lance with more power and his name on it.

btw we passed the Hinata raid goal. I think this whole event's a neat idea but the end result being one (1) free 4* unit for 10 million uses is weird. Like could've been 2 is all I'm saying...

8. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Could you imagine them giving us two 4* Black Knights in one of these? I'd merge those so fast. But yeah as nice as it is to have Fury, a single 4* Hinata for this goal is honestly not that exciting. I hope the next few ones give us something more interesting, I know that limited units are on the line here too but I would love if we got just about any of the 4-5* units out of this, they're at least more uncommon and almost all have decently useful fodder.

9. AuraChannelerChris

Hurray, I can finally complete my Clair's Fury 2 issue to use her in real teams!

10. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

If I can't have a Desperation seal, I'll improvise:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Starfish synergizes with Bold Fighter, so Kagero gets to pelt people relentlessly and get the cooldown bonuses. And get a few more stat points too from refinement. Stupid stuff. Tempest should be a blast.

11. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Do we know who the TT unit for this is? I could see it being one of the 2 seasonals, since they didn't get reruns in that one tempest

12. Dragalge

Dragalge Your balloon got popped!

Nope and same goes for the GHB unit too. As mentioned earlier, I'm speculating on two GHB's (or another fodder unit) and one Tempest unit, that being a seasonal like you mentioned.

13. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Get your free Hinata tomorrow.

And get your mages ready. Next challenge is to run them 30 million times for a Berkut.

14. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Berkut's kind of a random one to select for this...guess it's for extra copies of his lance. It's a pretty good lance for defensive builds.

Also double checking his skillset I forgot he was the only unit with Water Boost. If the game was ever interested in adding a ton of trash units at once they should throw more boost skills in there for flavor.
    I may not ever use Earth Boost but I at least appreciate that Boey has it

15. AuraChannelerChris

It's sad Jagen is Berkut but easily mergeable to +10.

16. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Jagen's only good stat is resistance, I'll take Berkut every time.

Jagen should get a special weapon that's just Berkut's Lance+ but the special refine is resistance version of heavy/flashing blade.

Also wow I'm an idiot. I somehow didn't notice Barrier Blade is just Berkut's Lance but for swords. Keeping that locked to a GHB is weird, put him in the summoning pool imo

17. AuraChannelerChris

So I think my 4* Tailtiu with SPD+ RES- is actually ideal, because the DEF bane is a superbane and really pushes her somewhat average defense too low. It's like she becomes like Delthea's sucky DEF.

18. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

17 defense is aggressively not average what are you on about. Girl dies to a light breeze as-is, at least make sure she can maybe take a magic hit

19. AuraChannelerChris

Yeah, but the bane pushes her DEF to 13. She'll keel over to any physical fighter looking funny at her. At least 17 DEF can let her live.

Either she runs Fury 3 to somehow patch that and run Desperation 3, or Darting Blow 3.

20. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Intsys give Tailtiu wrath you cowards. It was her shining point in 4.