1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh Prince of Hel Eir

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Stefan is indeed Branded. Lion Laguz Branded, at that, so tying him in with Beast Laguz would be a good choice.

Ideally a new PoR banner would include a Laguz like Lethe, a Branded like Stefan, and a Beorc like Jill. The three general races of Tellius, each that initially had clear disdain for the other races, but ultimately got over the biases.

2. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I specified Tibarn because he's in the top 50 and, adjusting for characters now in the game, 4th most popular not in the game.

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

4. literal trash

literal trash Kaiser (please refer to me as this)

Sure Kliff and Owain are cool, very popular characters, but I want Python, since he's my favorite character from Shadows of Valentia.

5. Sonic Boom

Units with Accessories deployed 100 million times gives us the grand prize of Oliver.

Part of me wants to see people not give a damn about this round so IntSys goes to bed thinking about how to properly escalate.

6. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I am convinced Oliver is being given away purely as an elaborate joke.

7. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Oliver technically has rarer fodder in Mirror Strike, but it's usefulness isn't the best compared to other skills.

8. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

I can at least applaud the meme of using units with accessories to get a copy of the character obsessed with beauty.

I do hope this is a sign they'll be doing this event more in the future though, if they're going to give us a unit who isn't very desirable outside of the joke for the last round.

9. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

the stats and stuff are out. Aversa's pretty cool, especially for a free unit.
    33 attack/34 speed is on par with Halloween Nowi (34/32 at neutral) and Summer Tana (33/36). Her tome is a PRF that gives +3 res and activates a -3 to all stats ploy if anyone has 3 less HP than her. Incidentally, she has a very meaty 42 HP.

Her other skills are Dragon Fang, Attack/Speed +2 and her 4 star skill is the surprising Even Res Wave.

17 defense and 24 res to round her out.

10. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

What a surprise! Blue Flame is actually an inheritable skill albeit expensive to learn like Galeforce and Aether. I’ve always wanted more new, inheritable specials and it’d be nice to have more that are more on the level of Bonfire.

And sheesh Owain has the longest voice line in the game lol

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Blue Flame being inheritable 500 SP special is super cool, didn't see that coming. I mean just.....look at it....

12. AuraChannelerChris

Why is Aversa so underwhelming. The only thing she has going for her is her Odd Res Wave, but beyond that, she's too cheap. She only carries a measly Fenrir+ tome.

Makes me want them to give her Grima's Truth+ just to keep the theme going.

13. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

She has Aversa's Night as a playable unit, don't know why her playable version only has Fenrir+

It can't even be a balance thing since she only has 49 HP on Lunatic and she starts away from your units

14. AuraChannelerChris

Huh. Weird that her Paralogue version doesn't use her exclusive tome. Maybe Aversa's Night is worth it.

15. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

incredibly important data revealed by the japanese Feh account

the top 10 units.....who have the Feh doll equipped
    [​IMG]

mine is on winter robin, personally.

16. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Definitely did not expect inheritable Blue Flame, not a huge game changer since Aether or Galeforce is a much easier investment but more options are always nice. I can see Bond/Owl focused units and the Slaying Wo Dao weapons benefiting a lot from this though, but personally I'd give it to Titania if I got one since she'd be able to more feasibly charge that special.

Speaking of which my free circle was 4 colorless and 1 green, so no chances for Kliff unfortunately. I just took the green and left but that green was my last Titania merge, so I'm pretty happy about that one. Now all I need is a Soren and I can leave the green orbs alone for awhile, Merric and Sheena are merged enough for me to be happy with them and ideally the next time I touch green would be if they add a new green I want to merge.

17. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

While Owain is very cool I decided to aim for that ol' spooky jakob. Or, rather, I'd go until I got a 5* because I cant take much more colorless hell and I'd probably get another Sakura or whatever

anyway i got pity broken on a circle with no colorless by a Halloween Nowi at 3.25%. -attack/+HP. Comically worse than the Aversa I'll be getting for free and worse than my -hp/+def summer tana I use otherwise. I'll probably give her one of the breakers and pull her for AA or something. Least it wasn't a sakura!

18. Sonic Boom

Aversa’s Night is a pretty good PvE and AA counter tome. She doesn’t have to attack the opponent to invoke the smoke and panic effects, they’re actually Chill effects.

See a team running full Tactics, get your Aversa’s out (with some HP skills off) and punish them.

19. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Aversa will probably be really fun to run in the next arena season thanks to the +10 HP she gets out of it.

20. AuraChannelerChris

While the Paralogue chapter lacks it even on Lunatic, Aversa does have her tome in Chain Challenge, strangely enough.