• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Whoever designed the event quest is a sadist. There's three extremely dangerous ranged units, and the map is designed in such a fashion that you'll have to take hits from two of them when you move something forward to bait them closer.
The archer has a Brave Bow, and will wreck anything with low defense, while the cavaliers will destroy sword wielders or colorless units

The best I managed was clearing out everything but the blue cavalier before he one-shotted Lucina.

On a side note, these ranged heavy maps make me really want Gordin. He's an archer with a Brave Bow (Lowers speed but always double attacks when striking first) and Vantage (Makes the unit strike first when above a certain HP threshold), which makes him perfect bait for other ranged units who will simply rush to their deaths if he's able take them out in two hits.

That blue mage is the biggest thorn in my side. I have several bulky dudes but the problem is they're swords. The blue mage gets the weapon triangle skill AND the skill that allows instant doubling if above a certain hp threshold. None of my highly resistant units can stand up to the combination of archer & swordsperson.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Does anyone know if there is some kind of cap on experience a character can earn in a day or from certain battles? My Lucina got stuck at 19 after she died the same turn she reached 20. It said she needed 13 more experience to level up, but no matter what type of battle I put her through and how many she won, she stopped gaining experience. It was only 13, so I used crystals to level her up to 20, but I still haven't seen her experience meter since then.

R_N

Does anyone know if there is some kind of cap on experience a character can earn in a day or from certain battles? My Lucina got stuck at 19 after she died the same turn she reached 20. It said she needed 13 more experience to level up, but no matter what type of battle I put her through and how many she won, she stopped gaining experience. It was only 13, so I used crystals to level her up to 20, but I still haven't seen her experience meter since then.

what is the level of the opponents you're facing. You stop earning even chip experience once your level differs by a large amount. There's also a mechanic in place that you get less EXP over time when you repeat the same action on the same target.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
what is the level of the opponents you're facing. You stop earning even chip experience once your level differs by a large amount. There's also a mechanic in place that you get less EXP over time when you repeat the same action on the same target.

Yep, it was the low level opponents. I was trying to train some other characters and Lucina was the highest on the team at the time.

Do you know what the speed stat actually does?

Last edited:

R_N

Yep, it was the low level opponents. I was trying to train some other characters and Lucina was the highest on the team at the time.

Do you know what the speed stat actually does?

If a unit is 5 points or more faster than the other, you do a follow up attack.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
P12fclS.png

IrlANXG.png

Some new characters announced.

R_N

I bet they'll be added in whatever is replacing our current gachas on the 15th.

I presume alongside a few others, since that's about the time frame we should be expecting for new content (World of Geneology, World of Stones?). Can't see us going without anyone from Tellius for too long, either.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
They did say new story content every two weeks or so, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did Holy War and SS over the next two or three updates. I highly doubt they'll do all of Holy War in one go. Tellius will probably come soonish after. Gaiden will probably come to tie in with Echoes.

Theo-92

Loving this game. It has the right balance of being mobile friendly for new players and a challenge for those who have played FE. Wish their was more stamina, like everyone else.

Got my 4th 5 star unit today being Lyn, absolute monster.

Narcian event was meh. Good map just the prize was a let down.

ID: 9412030214
IGN: Kiran, messed up, hoping we can change our names later.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Holy heck, I just got a five star Tiki.

Certainly didn't expect that...

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
The game got real hard fast. 3 star Beruka was wrecking fools until Chrom :( I gotta grind grind grind. At least stamina's pretty generous so far starting at 50 limit. FF Brave Exvius started with missions also costing 5 energy, but you started at like 20 limit.

R_N

I wonder if they'll ever let you buy upgrades to the stamina bar? Once you get into the latter half of hard mode, you have to pay out a ton of stamina at a time. It's kind of silly. The tower will also get pretty costly soon. At least the game is pretty generous with stamina drinks and my nintendo gives infinite extras so long as you have the coins.

Speaking of, half stamina costs in the tower run out on the 20th.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Yossha Lucky! Pulled Eirika, my first 5 Star! I just hope she's good lol

Is it better to max my unit before raising their star? My highest is Beruka at Lv20, and I'm wondering whether to advance her now or later.

R_N

Yossha Lucky! Pulled Eirika, my first 5 Star! I just hope she's good lol

Is it better to max my unit before raising their star? My highest is Beruka at Lv20, and I'm wondering whether to advance her now or later.

there's no reason to wait. I mean you can squeeze some extra SP out of it, I guess, but that's not needed

Also pretty surprised they only added 4 new characters. Guess it'll be a slow burn, at least for a while. Shame, wanted to play with some extra FE8 & 4 people.
it's stupid that seliph doesnt have a horse.

bobjr

Staff member
I got Eirika too, and it looks like she's focused on a support role, which isn't bad at all.

R_N

I got Eirika too, and it looks like she's focused on a support role, which isn't bad at all.

I didn't pull him, but Ephiriam is all about offense. He gets the full Threaten Defense and Seal Defense set of skills. You can feasibly get a -12 on someone which is pretty crazy.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
What's the difference between 5 Star Focus and normal 5 Star? Just that Focus have a higher pull rate?

My Friend ID is 9672842486
Ingame name: Void Ventus

bobjr

Staff member
What's the difference between 5 Star Focus and normal 5 Star? Just that Focus have a higher pull rate?

My Friend ID is 9672842486
Ingame name: Void Ventus

Focus is the banner units. So that 3 percent chance is for one of the 4 new characters they just put in.

Rakurai

I ended up getting 5* Ephraim in my first five-pull, so I think I'll be good for a while with three 5* (The other two being Jeorge and Lucina). A little unfortunate he doesn't get a special animation like the units in the first batch, though.

I also noticed it's possible identify a 5* before the character actually shows up so I can be pleased/disappointed sooner (The lights that enter the stone are noticeably larger/shinier and the stone emits a ring of smoke; 4* just emits the ring of smoke).