• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Now to await intsys to shoot this goodwill out of the sky by giving Ike a line akin to "I should give these flowers to Elincia"

If anything they’ll give Ike a line like “that girl over there is winking at me. There must be something wrong with her eye.” Dude does not notice anything about romance

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/fr/titania_warm_knight/

They got Titania’s art up already lol. It’s pretty great that we’re getting a free red mage cavalry unit! A nicke only filled by Leo and Eirikav.

Forgot to post yesterday’s free pull which was a three star Marth but today was a five star Lilina! Unfortunately she’s +Def, -Res but I can just promote the +Att one I’ve been holding off and merge them both.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
Day 4: Justice and love said a 4* L'Arachel...and she came with SPD+ DEF-. Now I can safely train her up all the way to 5*.
Day 5: I Eirikan't believe this game sometimes.

R_N

Jeeze a 104 MB update god dang. Coulda called this 4.0

Weapon breakdown
Hinata: NOT Super Ruby Sword. Attack/Defense+4 on enemy phase. Refine gives Fury 3.
Oboro: Super slaying spear (the armorslayer). Refine gives close defense.
Amelia: Super slaying axe. Oh jessu this is a pragraph. It's Garm's activation effect, Amelia gets Speed/Defense +5
Niles: Accelerates special trigger AND if Foes Def >= Foe's Res+5, deals +7 damage. Refine gives Flashing Blade 3
Seth: Super Ruby Sword.
Nino: Super Gronnblade, doesnt have the cooldown penalty. Refine is Even Attack Wave 3.
Tharja: Super Rauorblade, doesnt have the cooldown penalty. Inflicts Attack/Speed-4 on foes within 2 spaces within 2 spaces. So like...Drive Threaten?
Eliwood: Al lrefines upgrade the DB2 to DB3. Special refine gives Swift Sparrow on top of that (so Attack+10/speed+4)

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Have anyone seen the new 2nd anniversary castle design? I kinda like it when I saw it on my friend's phone.

R_N

Seth's refine is Speed Tactic.

Also a change coming in March's update, we'll be able to SI 4 skills at once instead of 3

Also also, in the voting minigame, it's now ~Feh Fever~. if you complete the bonus game while a feh fever is going on, you'll get 3 votes instead of 2

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I went into a merging frenzy, trying to patch up a lot of crippling flaws.

Finally, I can use my Spring Sharena. Shame my green mages only have HP assets. But the ATK+ HP- Brave Ephraim I got from the Mythic Banner got a second bad one merged into him and... Well, he's packing 61 ATK. Just like my Legendary Hector.

I wonder if these will make much of a difference in Arena.

R_N

Flowers seem kind of cruel.
So, first off, All the units from Eir to present get the 40 flower boost. So get those while yo ucan if you have Beasts, Hot Springs, New Years, Winter 2018 and so on.
All 2018 units (+ Winter & NY 2017) get 8 flowers.
All other units seem stuck at 2. You'd think launch units would get the boost to 8 but oops! nope!

ideally the 2018 units get a boost when their actual anniversary comes around, but 2017 seems totally out of luck which is just really stupid. The gulf between 40 & 8 is just plain mean. They obviously want you to whale on banners to get the most out of them, but they should at least have 2018 units be 20. and let 2017 get the boost otherwise.

2017 units are just like...there's really no point in doing them unless you're board or desperate. 2 is such a paltry number.

Last year's valentine units went live on the 9th. So if older units get a boost at all, we won't have to wait long to see.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Titania's got Atk/Res Link at 4*. Pretty nifty, she can use Swap to get +9 to Atk and Res effectively. Her weapon is Loyal Wreath, and its the same as all the other weapons in this event.

Tempest starts on the 10th, and damn is Greil putting up a fight.

Screenshot_2019-02-06-21-57-04.png

125 physical bulk, 117 special bulk, and he has Wary Fighter bolstering him up. And his axe will give him +3 in those stats on top of that. Not counting any bonuses from his allies.

Have fun.

If Black Knight does not come crashing through that door Turn 3 I'm uninstalling

R_N

Titania is clearly holding her weapon like a staff
Also the weapon literally looks like a staff
Her weapon goes against the naming convention set by Soren & Mist

Titania was absolutely designed to be a staff cav first and then they hastily made her a red tome, I fully believe this

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Fine by me. We got plenty of colorless freebies as is, and the last freebie was colorless dagger Camilla even.

Making her red mage cav fills a combination only met by 2 5* locked units, so she has a very serviceable niche.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
Day 4: Justice and love said a 4* L'Arachel...and she came with SPD+ DEF-. Now I can safely train her up all the way to 5*.
Day 5: I Eirikan't believe this game sometimes.
Day 6: Swamped with FOUR red orbs and one colorless orb on a banner with regular Hector, I actually scored my first neutral 5* Serra. Well, that puts her ideal set of IVs for promoting later.

Also, I neared the feather limit once more, so I promoted my ATK+ RES- Oboro. Why the hell does she have Threaten Res.

In the coming weeks, Seth, Hinata, Niles, and L'Arachel will be promoted.

R_N

Day 6: Not a single green OR colorless, so I got a 4* Oscar. Buuuut I decided to do a single yolo pull for a ...4* Neutral Reyson. That'll be handy to have, I think.