• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

New calendar';s up. We have a standard New Heroes summoning event on the 18th/19th. Since we know FE6 banner is in March I maintain this will be a mixed banner. And probably be all 5*s, again. Because they will never learn.
Wonder if it'll be Fallen Heroes 2

Oh, and New Heroes again on 3/7. So there's the FE6 banner. Least we don't have to wait for the Spring units to land.

Couple focuses on the way too. Blazing Light banner and Sweep skills. Blazing Light would pull on...Celica, Leif, Leo, &/or Ophelia.
Sweep's kind of vague. There's Soren's watersweep and Alm's windsweep, but it could extend to Roderick, Faye & Soleil's firesweep weapons.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'd imagine that the next New Heroes banner will have three units + a GHB to make up enough units for forging bonds. Aside from Fomortiis (who is more or less Lyon as he is right now), and Kreimhild Berkut, I can't really think of anyone else that could compose a three-person banner like that and a GHB for Fallen Heroes 2. I still think it might be another all 5 *focus though which sucks a lot. ._.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Heeeeeeeeeere's the calendar.

WsHMmhl.jpg

That BHB is soooooooo trying hard to be special, but the units...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
There's a handful of Fallen characters. Berkut and Lyon are the most obvious, but there's also:

Mareeta from Thracia, possessed by the Shadow Sword
Orson, desperate to revive his dead wife
Idunn, her mind shattered to be used a tool for war.
Nergal, his mind deteriorated in the abyss of time trying to open the Dragon's Gate to rescue Aenir.
Deirdre technically counts, brainwashed to be the queen consort of Grannvalle
Sephiran fell hard, having seen the atrocities committed by the people of Tellius, especially the Massacre.
Gangrel worked his way up to Plegia's throne despite Chrom's father's persecution of the country, only to lose his sanity and become just as cruel in the process.

A fair amount to pick through. One could technically count the entire Deadlord set if they wanted.

R_N

I'd imagine that the next New Heroes banner will have three units + a GHB to make up enough units for forging bonds. Aside from Fomortiis (who is more or less Lyon as he is right now), and Kreimhild Berkut, I can't really think of anyone else that could compose a three-person banner like that and a GHB for Fallen Heroes 2. I still think it might be another all 5 *focus though which sucks a lot. ._.
Berkut & Reina are the big obvious picks
Delthea, too.
Possessed Greil came to mind, but having 2 Greil alts before getting plain Greil would be weird. We can also consider a "what if" scenario with Ike possessed by the Medallion, that's something Cipher did.
"Risen King Chrom" is also an option as poised by Cipher, based on the implication from Awakening's treasure DLC.
Maria, Marth's sister and those 2 other FE1 clerics were possessed for the final chapter of FE3. IT was pretty big plot point. But I dunno if anyone would ever pull for Fallen Maria much less the other 3 who aren't even in the game yet. Not everyone can pull a Hardin.
Sumeragi, Arete
Strictly speaking, all the Fates fathers are on the table. The final battle of the Heirs of Fate DLC has the dads as enemies possessed by Anankos.
God Corrin could count too couldn't they? They do go berserk. Ugh please no more corrins for a while.
Anankos in general kind of counts as a fallen hero but I think they'll save him for a Mythic hero.

Zora

perpetually tired
I hate to suggest Fates as a possibility, but there is one Fates banner that I think would fit in nicely to that February slot: Beasts of Fates. They're just a handful of Fates units all of us, or at least most of us, feel are just a matter of time so I don't think I'd mind getting them out of the way now.

as for me, I think I'd like to see Valentia as I feel it's been neglected too long and Cherche/Virion have a connection to Valm (i.e. Valentia) and there are banners with both Celica and Alm that makes me feel like there's a definite Valentia theme. But that's probably just hopeful thinking.

R_N

I hate to suggest Fates as a possibility, but there is one Fates banner that I think would fit in nicely to that February slot: Beasts of Fates. They're just a handful of Fates units all of us, or at least most of us, feel are just a matter of time so I don't think I'd mind getting them out of the way now.

as for me, I think I'd like to see Valentia as I feel it's been neglected too long and Cherche/Virion have a connection to Valm (i.e. Valentia) and there are banners with both Celica and Alm that makes me feel like there's a definite Valentia theme. But that's probably just hopeful thinking.
Generally the side banners don't relate to anything.

beasts banner would be fine if they also included Panne & Yarne. Jsut get the 2 awakening beasts out of the way

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ready for me to rant about not getting Oscar again? No? Okay fine first I'll say I got a +Atk -Res S!Tana for my roll which is neat, honestly the last thing I wanted out of this banner's red pool but my circle had 4 reds and that's a great roll so I won't complain. Honestly might not even fodder that since her fodder isn't great to begin with, but I'm not exactly lacking in red fliers.

As for the other free rolls both of them gave me generic 3* blue trash but then I decided to take another stab at the TT banner and got a 4 blue circle that gave me my 7th Reinhardt (none are +Atk), 7th Roderick, and Adrift Male Corrin (+Spd -Res). I can't even complain but I'm nearly convinced this game is spiting me somehow.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
>4 Reds on my Year 2 seasonal lottery

****, now the stress is on

>Got Micaiah anyway

Ok never mind

>She's +ATK

OK NEVER MIND.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I got no reds on my special summoning session so I chose one of the three colorless available and got Spring Kagero! +Att, -Spd but after THREE Sakura, a Faye, and a Lachesis as pity breakers trying to get her last year, I don’t even care now!

Other free rolls were a four star Raigh on the Ike & Soren BHB and a four star Lon’qu on the TT banner.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
Day 4: Justice and love said a 4* L'Arachel...and she came with SPD+ DEF-. Now I can safely train her up all the way to 5*.
Day 5: I Eirikan't believe this game sometimes.
Day 6: Swamped with FOUR red orbs and one colorless orb on a banner with regular Hector, I actually scored my first neutral 5* Serra. Well, that puts her ideal set of IVs for promoting later.
Day 7: I'm not Effie about this one...because she came as a 4* with ATK+ SPD-. Wooooo, I can build her! Her ATK is simply too good without an unique refine... This game has been strangely nice to me lately.
Day 8: A fresh Seliph out of the oven.

My second anniversary summoning sessions had 2 red orbs and every other color. I really prayed for even one red orb before starting the session. So I chose the one on the right and I got...a S!Y!Tiki (RES+ HP-). Wow. She has avoided me for two banners now, but in the end...

THANK YOU SWEET BABY JEEBUS.

R_N

Day 8: 4* Roy

My free seasonal was thankfully not a repeat this time. The odds were in my favor and the blue orb gave me a Summer Cordelia. Not the one I wanted the most but I'll certainly take it. +hp/-res.

And hey just for kicks, the tempest banner gave me a 4* Corrin.

R_N

Apparently, Rena Strober said she mentioned some sort of "crazy" Azura that she implied working on during some charity event last year. I don't know how that would tie into a Fallen Heroes 2 unless she's controlled by Anankos or something. Gray Waves+ confirmed
Azura & Camilla are in an endless war

e: Actually how long ago was "last year" in this case.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
Day 4: Justice and love said a 4* L'Arachel...and she came with SPD+ DEF-. Now I can safely train her up all the way to 5*.
Day 5: I Eirikan't believe this game sometimes.
Day 6: Swamped with FOUR red orbs and one colorless orb on a banner with regular Hector, I actually scored my first neutral 5* Serra. Well, that puts her ideal set of IVs for promoting later.
Day 7: I'm not Effie about this one...because she came as a 4* with ATK+ SPD-. Wooooo, I can build her! Her ATK is simply too good without an unique refine... This game has been strangely nice to me lately.
Day 8: A fresh Seliph out of the oven.
Day 9: It was sort of grey inside the only red orb from four blue ones... Oh, wait. I scored my first Gray! I would have liked Sanaki better, but still. He's DEF+ RES-.

R_N

Day 1: 3* Sheena
Day 2: 4* Virion
Day 3: 3* Titania
Day 4: 3* Ogma
Day 5: 4* Hinata
Day 6: 4* Oscar
Day 7: 3* Cain
Day 8: 4* Roy
Day 9: 4* Donnel

I bet if I went red I would have gotten another Sanaki

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 1: 3* Athena
Day 2: 4* L’Arachel
Day 3: 3* Gunter
Day 4: 3* Marth
Day 5: 5* Lilina
Day 6: 3* Frederick
Day 7: 4* Effie
Day 8: 4* Raigh
Day 9: 4* Catria

Assuming I can live the entire rest of the season without getting a defense loss again, I actually could get to Tier 20 assuming I can shatter all pots in each match and not lose anyone. Never expected to be in a position like this. ._. And yes I’m using Spring Breeze but I’m at least kind to put the pots in the very front/not use Reinhardt + Veronica

R_N

Day 1: 3* Athena
Day 2: 4* L’Arachel
Day 3: 3* Gunter
Day 4: 3* Marth
Day 5: 5* Lilina
Day 6: 3* Frederick
Day 7: 4* Effie
Day 8: 4* Raigh
Day 9: 4* Catria

Assuming I can live the entire rest of the season without getting a defense loss again, I actually could get to Tier 20 assuming I can shatter all pots in each match and not lose anyone. Never expected to be in a position like this. ._. And yes I’m using Spring Breeze but I’m at least kind to put the pots in the very front/not use Reinhardt + Veronica
Spring Breeze got nerfed so it's not that bad anymore.