• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Day 10: Oh boy I can't wait to try for a grima! *1 red, 2 blue, 2 colorless* 4* Abel.....+Def/-Res. I was kind of hoping for one with -speed but +Defense is one of his better natures so I might ear mark him for promotion later.

The Valentine banner at least had a green and you KNOW i pulled a 3* Bartre

Oh also the tap battle is back and this time they start you out with the normal Tap Battle quests which is nice. Usually they wait like a week for that

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 1: 3* Athena
Day 2: 4* L’Arachel
Day 3: 3* Gunter
Day 4: 3* Marth
Day 5: 5* Lilina
Day 6: 3* Frederick
Day 7: 4* Effie
Day 8: 4* Raigh
Day 9: 4* Catria
Day 10: Two green orbs! Chose the leftmost one and the Yllisean Knight that is pleased to make his acquaintance shows up again. At least it’s a four star this time.

Also all the stones in the first session were red in the LA banner. Took that four star Lilina, spent like 40ish orbs and got LA!Lyn! +HP, -Def basically cancels each other’s superbane/boon so that’s good with me.

Finally, I managed to be able to have enough lift to be in Tier 20! Kinda stupid we can have a sixth defense slot but not a sixth one for offense.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
Day 4: Justice and love said a 4* L'Arachel...and she came with SPD+ DEF-. Now I can safely train her up all the way to 5*.
Day 5: I Eirikan't believe this game sometimes.
Day 6: Swamped with FOUR red orbs and one colorless orb on a banner with regular Hector, I actually scored my first neutral 5* Serra. Well, that puts her ideal set of IVs for promoting later.
Day 7: I'm not Effie about this one...because she came as a 4* with ATK+ SPD-. Wooooo, I can build her! Her ATK is simply too good without an unique refine... This game has been strangely nice to me lately.
Day 8: A fresh Seliph out of the oven.
Day 9: It was sort of grey inside the only red orb from four blue ones... Oh, wait. I scored my first Gray! I would have liked Sanaki better, but still. He's DEF+ RES-.
Day 10: My Fae't in this game is going down.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So I ultimately decided against actively rolling for Oscar and decided to roll more on Valentines Banner for awhile, got a Dorcas, Exalt Chrom, and Hinoka in the span of about 150 orbs, latter two of which are new for me. As disappointing as it is to stop after 3 pitybreakers in a row, I did get a Greil and Soren in 67 orbs along with the free roll Flora so I'm going to take the hint and stop there.

That is a lot of 5* pulls in what is about 230 or so orbs and there is far worse I could've gotten via pitybreaks, that's a lot Hero Merit potential for me too. I don't need another Ike that badly and I did get one more Oscar so that's enough of a success for me considering Titania is free. Next step is probably saving for Jill since I'm sure we'll see her at some point this year. I might detour for Dual Rally+ fodder at some point (Blazing Light banner maybe?) but it's not a pressing concern. I've got a ton of copies for new projects anyway, 8 Rodericks, 8 Reinhardt, 11 Roy, and 11 Athena so I'll be busy with those even if I don't roll much for awhile.

R_N

broke 100k feathers again so I promoted Mae, Klein & Rebecca
I'm completely clean on colorless units from the 3-4* pool!

I'm going to promote that Abel I got but in the meantime I'm still waiting on a Catria, Cordelia & Marth. And Fir & Draug, obviously.
Who do we think will win the red slot in the upcoming anniversary banner? Blue's probably Legendary Azura. Colorless probably Duma, just because he's the only mythic anima hero and recency bias. Green...maybe a Hector, probably Legendary Hector?
But red I got no idea.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Who do we think will win the red slot in the upcoming anniversary banner? Blue's probably Legendary Azura. Colorless probably Duma, just because he's the only mythic anima hero and recency bias. Green...maybe a Hector, probably Legendary Hector?
But red I got no idea.

The "optimal" scenario would be a legendary or mythic on each color but I'm unsure that will dominate most people's voting philosophy. Legendary Azura and Duma seem like safe bets for those colors but red and green I'm less sure mostly because they have less recent options that are particularly dominant. I think Tibarn is a good bet for red though since he's insanely good, has good fodder, and is a unique unit type. For green I think it will honestly be between Surtr and Legendary Hector. I know most people that wanted Surtr already got him last time, but he's still a very strong unit that I can see people wanting a second chance at. Alternatively, Legendary Hector is the best of the Hectors in terms of fodder and unit utility.

Personally I want to see Tibarn, Legendary Azura, Surtr, and Duma, but it's hard to say what red or green will be. And I know some people really do not want Surtr in green, but hey I wouldn't mind Steady Stance 4 fodder.

R_N

The "optimal" scenario would be a legendary or mythic on each color but I'm unsure that will dominate most people's voting philosophy. Legendary Azura and Duma seem like safe bets for those colors but red and green I'm less sure mostly because they have less recent options that are particularly dominant. I think Tibarn is a good bet for red though since he's insanely good, has good fodder, and is a unique unit type. For green I think it will honestly be between Surtr and Legendary Hector. I know most people that wanted Surtr already got him last time, but he's still a very strong unit that I can see people wanting a second chance at. Alternatively, Legendary Hector is the best of the Hectors in terms of fodder and unit utility.

Personally I want to see Tibarn, Legendary Azura, Surtr, and Duma, but it's hard to say what red or green will be. And I know some people really do not want Surtr in green, but hey I wouldn't mind Steady Stance 4 fodder.
Ugh yeah Surtr's definitely a strong contender for green, even if he's honestly not that great.
I think Hector might be hurt abit because there are 3 of him and they all look very similar at a glance.

Tibarn's a good idea. Recent, popular, Sturdy Impact and very useful at a base level.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ugh yeah Surtr's definitely a strong contender for green, even if he's honestly not that great.
*poisons people 2 spaces away with 20 HP of damage, is absurdly tanky, packs Wary Fighter 3, denies specials if they aren't ready for use, has skills that make him even bulkier*

You're kidding, right. He's stupidly too good that it's a REAL wonder he wasn't made a Legendary Hero.

R_N

*poisons people 2 spaces away with 20 HP of damage, is absurdly tanky, packs Wary Fighter 3, denies specials if they aren't ready for use, has skills that make him even bulkier*

You're kidding, right. He's stupidly too good that it's a REAL wonder he wasn't made a Legendary Hero.
For PVP content, I mean. In a lot of situations he's dead weight. If I've lost to him it's mostly because of really dumb misplays and most of that's in AR where he's getting less and less common.

Actually I almost never see him in Arena, lately. It's all been halloween armors, fallen grima, braves, zelgius...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The silver lining to a widely accessible LAzura and Surtr would be that it forces the devs to create counters to their strats at a quicker pace. It wasn’t long until Deflect Magic and Deflect Missile became a thing, and Micaiah’s Thani provides a buffer against those kinds of cavs on top of the bonus damage precisely because Rein and Blyn ran the show.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
Day 4: Justice and love said a 4* L'Arachel...and she came with SPD+ DEF-. Now I can safely train her up all the way to 5*.
Day 5: I Eirikan't believe this game sometimes.
Day 6: Swamped with FOUR red orbs and one colorless orb on a banner with regular Hector, I actually scored my first neutral 5* Serra. Well, that puts her ideal set of IVs for promoting later.
Day 7: I'm not Effie about this one...because she came as a 4* with ATK+ SPD-. Wooooo, I can build her! Her ATK is simply too good without an unique refine... This game has been strangely nice to me lately.
Day 8: A fresh Seliph out of the oven.
Day 9: It was sort of grey inside the only red orb from four blue ones... Oh, wait. I scored my first Gray! I would have liked Sanaki better, but still. He's DEF+ RES-.
Day 10: My Fae't in this game is going down.
FINAL DAY: Que Serra, Serra.

Overall, I think I got some really nice luck from these banners.

...And pulling from Cherche & Virion's banner didn't give me an A!Tiki, but rather a free Celica instead. Wow.

It wasn’t long until Deflect Magic and Deflect Missile became a thing.

Barely anyone uses those, though.

Last edited:

R_N

Day 1: 3* Sheena
Day 2: 4* Virion
Day 3: 3* Titania
Day 4: 3* Ogma
Day 5: 4* Hinata
Day 6: 4* Oscar
Day 7: 3* Cain
Day 8: 4* Roy
Day 9: 4* Donnel
Day 10: 4* Abel
Day 11: 4* Kaze

Very saddened, though i did get a free 5* out of the valentines banner

The silver lining to a widely accessible LAzura and Surtr would be that it forces the devs to create counters to their strats at a quicker pace. It wasn’t long until Deflect Magic and Deflect Missile became a thing, and Micaiah’s Thani provides a buffer against those kinds of cavs on top of the bonus damage precisely because Rein and Blyn ran the show.
With surtr there's nothing you can really put in the pool that counters him more than what reds already handle. A Seal or skill that prevents out of combat damage would probably be toomuch of a wrench since it'd kind of ruin a lot of more niche strategies just to "nerf" surtr. And his c skill (buff himself, nerf you) is very specific.
There's wary fighter, i guess?

LA Azura bringing in anti-dance skills would be interesting. I could see something like a status effect that prevents dancing/being danced. Maybe put it on a Ploy and a Staff

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Last of the free rolls for awhile were generous, think it's safe to say I'm very lucky right now even if I don't have my last Oscar. I joked about how ready I was to get a 5* Oboro with a friend and that's exactly what happened, not going to complain about a Heavy Spear+ that doesn't cost me feathers. It's tempting to give it to Fjorm just so that she is actually capable of hurting green armors in Arena, but I'll probably just hold onto it for awhile.

My free roll on the other New Power banner was another Micaiah though, a very unexpected but welcome free merge. Now I have a +3 Micaiah without really intending for it so I may reconsider rolling for her after all, depends on if her next banner has convenient timing for me. Unfortunately my initial +Def one is the best one I've pulled though so it's not all perfect, but she would be a decent candidate for that Atk/Res Solo I have sitting around now.

R_N

Been slowly working through heroic ordeals and i was noticing a string of Ephraim & Julias amid the 3* units and was like, could it be?? could this be proof of which units will get demoted???

And it seemed fine at first. You got Karel, Sanaki those are pretty easy demote picks. Myrrh is...questionable, but could happen. But then I saw things like Hardin & Ylgrr

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The CYL winners were found on the CSS, and now so too are the Find and Vote winners:

Red = Halloween Myrrh
Blue = Legendary Azura
Colorless = Duma
Green = Legendary Lyn, somehow