• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I want Duma the most, but H!Myrrh is also valuable only because she's forever locked as a seasonal.

Getting anyone else is okay in my book, but why the hell did L!Lyn won for green? She's perhaps one of the worst Legendary Heroes of the bunch. Do people like getting screwed over in perhaps our ONLY chance to make a dream banner?!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm shocked Tibarn didn't win Red. Even if you didn't want him as a unit you'd probably have someone who would like his A skill.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm mad at Halloween Myrrh because none of her fodder is particularly fantastic for me anymore, but I'm fine with any of the rest. Lyn is still bizarre and I wish we got Hector or Surtr, but I won't complain about an extra Speed Tactic if I get her. Either way I'm just taking my free one and leaving, don't really care that much about any of these units.

R_N

I want Duma the most, but H!Myrrh is also valuable only because she's forever locked as a seasonal.

Getting anyone else is okay in my book, but why the hell did L!Lyn won for green? She's perhaps one of the worst Legendary Heroes of the bunch. Do people like getting screwed over in perhaps our ONLY chance to make a dream banner?!
People like Lyn, which triumphs over all, apparently.

Legendary Hector got real close, at least. Second highest green at #8 with 38,069 votes to Lyn's 41227

I'm shocked Tibarn didn't win Red. Even if you didn't want him as a unit you'd probably have someone who would like his A skill.
He wasn't even close! Myrrh had an astounding 76k. The second highest red was Legendary Marth (39k), followed by Legendary Ike(38k). Tibarn was the fourth highest with 33k (10th overall)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
HMyrrh is a super common sight in Arena, and is a very capable unit out of the box, with a superb defense stat to get doubles in player phase, and Vengeful Fighter to get doubles period in enemy phase. I can understand people wanting to get more of her.

bobjr

Staff member
Chrom got 21st with 17639. Not SPring Chrom. not Winter Chrom. Not Horse Chrom. Vanilla 3-4* Chrom.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Chrom got 21st with 17639. Not SPring Chrom. not Winter Chrom. Not Horse Chrom. Vanilla 3-4* Chrom.

Some of the runner ups are absolutely horrendous choices.

People really know this isn't the CYL2, right.
It’s more of people just clicking on the first time they see Robin/Chrom rather than bothering to scroll around the area.

I suppose that explains Nina and Nephenee’s position. Even Feh was moving around the map!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Apparently, it's believed some people actually thought they couldn't scroll around to find other heroes. If you first boot up the screen for each kind of color, these would show first:

hYbjzVB.png

This could actually explain some of the most weirdest top picks.

R_N

Apparently, it's believed some people actually thought they couldn't scroll around to find other heroes. If you first boot up the screen for each kind of color, these would show first:

hYbjzVB.png

This could actually explain some of the most weirdest top picks.
I mean, if nothing else, you have to move the screen (& it tells you about it!) for the bonus game. So I'm leaning to probably laziness. Just boot it up, see one you think you'll like and then not worry about it.

Rio!

Composer

Yeah I was one of those that voted for him everyday since he's just going to annoyingly share colors in the re-release banner.
People can't have possibly been scrolling around properly.

Not really excited about any of these tbh besides foddering. Slight chance I'd build Duma may e but meh.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

It's the wolfskin/kitsune! Panne is also the GHB weirdly enough.

Keaton gets Beast Valor and Selkie has three skills so those two aren't getting demoted but Velouria and Keaton are both a tossup. Still, new Fates units with no alts is always welcomed.

Edit: Wow Keaton gets a buffed version of Meistershwart with built-in Wo Dao. Velouria's gives herself and her ally support -2 cooldown with a support partner. Keaton has that weird stat thing again like Seiglinde (or not) but prevents foes from making a follow-up when transformed. I need time to digest Selkie's beast skill lol.

Last edited:

R_N

Oh ho, this is a great surprise!
4 (5) entirely new units, more beasts, all popular. And the foxes count as cavalry! I'm a little surprised the Wolves didnt count as armors. Since they're so beefy.

The skill situation is very interesting. Only Selkie has 3 skills, which has generally been our go to guidance for who gets demoted.
-Keaton: No way. I was thrilled at first before realizing the reality. But Special Spiral 3 is, was and will probably continue to be very premium. And thats before factoring in the over importance they place on Valors.
-Velouria: Definite candidate here. Close Defense is useful, but it's definitely one of those skills I think we can all let drop down into 4*.
-Kaden: Well, Valentines Titania shows they're willing to let us have Link skills at 4* now. And another 4* green would be appreciated, and he'd effectively be another axe cav too. But Goad Beast seems generally more useful. And of course, his prf weapon is pretty dang good too but that's most prfs these days.

I'm thinking Velouria is like 95% gonna be the drop, even if I;d like Kaden a little more.

So...you know....Does anyone else think they're kind of done giving permanent units generic weapons? Between this year's permanent units and the weapon/refine combos being given out over the past year, that's the feeling I've been getting. I mean, they introduced a new beast type and all of them (even Naesala, probably Panne?) are prf weapons.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Keaton: Meisterschwert, that alone will keep him 5* locked, nvm the Valor
Velo: Wolfpup Fang is the second weapon in the game to directly affect support partners after a refined Yato, and is the first weapon to do that fresh out the box.
Kaden: Kitsune Fang is refined Sieglinde, but applies to his partners rather than himself.
Selkie: Her weapon's an oddball. She functionally will never go into combat with the same stat values if her Res is higher than those opponents. +8 cap to a stat is quite large given all four stats are being checked.

bobjr

Staff member
Velouria and Kaden I could both see dropping. Both have skills that are good SI but not amazing enough where I feel they need to be 5* locked.