• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
On one hand, potentially getting Close Defense 3 at four stars would be great to have while the other hand would spruce up the green pool a bit more (and it desperately needs more in that front). I'm on team Velouria in terms of demotion but if IS somehow manages to demote two units...kudos to them!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Doing some math with feather gains, I decided to promote my ATK+ SPD- Effie (even though I could have promoted the best set of IVs for Seth and Niles for their refines).

I mean, I can't just ignore the sheer damage Effie delivers. If only I could make her +10, but I lack copies (not that I believe a 5*+10 Lilina can help me rise a lot in Arena).

R_N

Update's out, here's some Panne info
She's a cavalry
her weapon is effective against other cavs and if I'm reading this effect right, she gets All Stats+3 if she's either near other beasts/dragons OR not near any other character. So that's interesting, it can work as a bond or a solo depending on the situation.

MSIDHタグエルの爪牙: Effective against cavalry foes. If unit is adjacent\nto only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not\nadjacent to any ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3\nduring combat. At start of turn, if unit is\nadjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit\nis not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms\n(otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms,\ngrants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat,\ninflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe\ncannot make a follow-up attack.

e: Her skills
Chill Speed (5*) and Defense Smoke (4*)

And stats for everyone
lv_1__40_wolfskin_and_kitsune.png

As people had theorized based on the 10 flower consideration, Velouria & Keaton have brought us gen 3 BST. Their "bin" is 165, reaching 167 & 168 on boons apparently. And unlike Surtr & the dream corrins, they don't have trainee starting stats.

Panne, Kaden & Selkie have standard gen 2 BST.

As such, I'm thinking if we get a demote it'll be Kaden.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Managed to get Velouria on my free summon (since no reds wanted to show up...) with IVs of +Att, -Def. I do want Keaton too but then there’s the legendary banner coming up.

And thankfully, the writing in this FB is actually good again with no player pandering! Let’s hope they keep this up!

R_N

The writing in the main story is also pretty solid

Though it stands in stark contrast to the in-map opponent dialog

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So only the summoner can call heroes, but only with orbs the tiny owl mysteriously brings.

Book 4 will be about Feh getting kidnapped

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
RNG can be merciful, my free roll on this banner actually was my last Oscar merge so I will be able to enjoy the wonders of having a +10 bonus unit after all. Now I can stop rolling blue for the foreseeable future, looks like I'll be using my tickets on green or colorless in hopes of Reyson, Sothe, and Nanna. We'll see how much longer it takes to get them given they're 4-5* locked, not that it ever stopped Soleil from showing up near 20 times. Luckily none of these beast units have anything of particular note fodder-wise except Keaton but Special Spiral isn't unique to him so I'm still not going for reds if I have a choice.

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
I got pity broken with Flying Olivia, but it allowed me to merge her with my original F. Olivia and get rid of her HP bane, so I'm kinda okay with it.

Just summoned a +Def -HP Velouria. Happy that I got her to begin with but I'm not sure if her IVs are any good or not.

R_N

I did a full pull since it had 2 blues & 2 reds and I was hoping for some completion

alas, nothing of note. Some decent skill fodder, at least. I might swing by the banner again if I have any left over orbs after Find & Vote Banner

R_N

This game is nasty. Too many good banners in a month, and yet barely enough orbs to try them all.

They really want to force both F2P and P2P players to dig orbs out.
thankfully next month is a FE6 banner, which will probably be lame even if the units are mechanically good

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Well, time to get this free summon out of the way before I go to get the Tic-I just got Keaton.

Well, I'll just get the tickets now and get the rate up a bit wit-I got Velouria with the third ticket. And got Hardin in the same circle.

Fine, but we'll see how long it takes to get the oth-oh hi Deirdre and Nephenee.

Hah, knew it wouldn't be a focus unit this time. I'll put in another 50 orbs and just call i-Selkie. And Levin. 125 Orbs total.

I am so screwed when Micaiah drops in on the Legendary banner.

bobjr

Staff member
thankfully next month is a FE6 banner, which will probably be lame even if the units are mechanically good

I'm guessing the 6 Banner will be 4 units and a TT unit, but the thing is I have no idea who actually will be on that banner. 6 has a lot of options, I just hope they don't fill it with a Roy and Lilina alt.

R_N

I'm guessing the 6 Banner will be 4 units and a TT unit, but the thing is I have no idea who actually will be on that banner. 6 has a lot of options, I just hope they don't fill it with a Roy and Lilina alt.
I will be genuinely surprised if they don't. Like I am all for not having alts but I look at FE6 and then I look back at FE5, the game they had no confidence in such that the two existing FE5 characters kicked Finn off the banner so they could have new alts.

Not every game can have the mystique that protects FE4 from having any alts fueling their banners.

bobjr

Staff member
Google Play might have leaked the next legendary hero.

Its Roy

R_N

Checking the 4* skills for the new beasts to see if we could confirm anything on a demote (someone brought up maybe there just wont be one, which, god)
Surprisingly, Velouria & Kaden's 4* skills are the Ward & Goad. Reyson & Leanne's Hone & Fortify were 5* skills so I figured the same would follow here. Guess they consider the combat boosts stronger than the passive boosts (ignoring issues with only one drop)

Keaton's is the Valor, but he was never going to drop. And just for fun, Selkie's would be Even Res Wave.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Haven't summoned for the beasts outside of the free summon tickets. Just not interested in these ones; I prefer the PoR/RD ones.

R_N

Reached 100k so I promoted Abel. And now that I have Panne I'll promote her later today.

I do really just want the free Legendary Azura but secretly hoping I get Legendary Lyn just so I have an excuse to splurge on blues. I'll just be building up a feather backlog at this point.