• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Legit surprised they didn't tuck away an alt here! 4 distinct units, and on a game that's not Fateswakening or introducing a new unit type. Dare I hope for a new trend?
I find it hilarious that no one cared about Thea enough to see if she was uploaded or not.

While red bows still dont exist and blue bows have Legendary Lucina & Halloween Niles, green bows now have infantry Legendary Lyn, flying New Years Fjorm and cavalary (& permanent!) Sue.

also @Psynergy giving Null Follow Up to Roy was a fantastic idea. I originally figured it'd just be situationally handy but it's letting Roy kill hardins, brave hectors and eliwoods and so on much safer. Bonus Doubler also just makes it even safer to do if I can get a defense buff on him.

I'm sorry for calling you boring, Roy.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
People couldn't find Thea because her title in Heroes is significantly different from her endgame epitaph, while Lugh, Rutger, and Sue use theirs word for word. Her title in FE6 is "Rider of the Winds", while in Heroes it's "Stormy Flier".

Idunn is called the Dark Priestess in game, so it's also simple to find her, even without an endgame title.

R_N

Dumped 40 orbs or so on L!Roy's banner, and I scored my first H!Niles (Hp+/Def-). His kit is so sweet.

I'll save the 89 orbs I have. It's been a while since I entered a month with that many orbs...
Smart money might be to save for April's legendary banner. Roy comes back, and it will presumably be another Legendary hero that will go with tAPril's new mode as well.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Lugh's JP Seiyuu is Junko Takeuchi.

So if you see any Naruto memes with the kid, that's why.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I knew Lugh's art would look the way it does, there's just no way they'd get Himukai Yuji to draw Raigh and not draw Lugh as a mirror to him. I'm surprised they made Sue a green bow and not colorless given that Idunn is the red. Both of those greens are decent pulls so I'm not sure why they'd go out of their way to color share them when Sue isn't even a big standout among premium unit aside from Hone Speed 4 fodder. And Thea is the obvious drop but her skill options are also very weak aside from a niche new weapon that still requires 20k feathers. In other words, unless you build her the only new utility she brings is another source of 40 flier dragonflowers, which seems oddly underwhelming even for a drop.

My bold take is that we are actually getting both Lugh and Thea as drops, with Rally Up Res+ being an ideal first candidate for a semi-accessible Rally+ skill due to Res being the least desirable buff in most cases. Not really that bold of a take though since we'll find out tomorrow night if they only drop one of Kaden or Velouria or both (if both drop then Lugh 100% drops with Thea), but all the 4 unit alt-less banners recently has me slightly wary.

R_N

I knew Lugh's art would look the way it does, there's just no way they'd get Himukai Yuji to draw Raigh and not draw Lugh as a mirror to him. I'm surprised they made Sue a green bow and not colorless given that Idunn is the red. Both of those greens are decent pulls so I'm not sure why they'd go out of their way to color share them when Sue isn't even a big standout among premium unit aside from Hone Speed 4 fodder. And Thea is the obvious drop but her skill options are also very weak aside from a niche new weapon that still requires 20k feathers. In other words, unless you build her the only new utility she brings is another source of 40 flier dragonflowers, which seems oddly underwhelming even for a drop.
I'm guessing Sue got a colored bow to differentiate her from Brave Lyn (& Valentines Roy, I guess). And if she's better than Lyn, statistically, the green color limits her options a bit more. Green probably goes with the winds of the plain theme, but they should have made her red imo
My bold take is that we are actually getting both Lugh and Thea as drops, with Rally Up Res+ being an ideal first candidate for a semi-accessible Rally+ skill due to Res being the least desirable buff in most cases. Not really that bold of a take though since we'll find out tomorrow night if they only drop one of Kaden or Velouria or both (if both drop then Lugh 100% drops with Thea), but all the 4 unit alt-less banners recently has me slightly wary.
While res is generally the least desirable, it's still a super rally and he has a feint skill. And also, he'll almost certainly have Gen 3 BST. I think we're still a few banners away from them dropping those

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
New update is out!

Sophia gets a prf Raven tome with built-in Bracing Stance 2(?) (+4 to Def and Res) while Klein gets a Prf Amiti-like Brave Bow with built-in Chill Defense 3. As for the Dark Excalibur/Aura, the former grants a -2 cooldown on Turn 1 while the latter grants +5 to Att/Spd to allies two spaces away in combat (sword, axe, lance, dragon, and beast units).

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sophia is basically a better Henry AND Lyon. Until they get refines, she can exploit her strange tanky stats. (I'm promoting her real soon.)

Klein is a deadly Brave Bow+ user with what he gets. The question now is if he should be Atk+ to exploit Death Blow 3 or be Spd+ to have thiiiiiiiiiiis small chance to double enemies.

Sonya feels like a slightly cheaper version of Special Spiral Ophelia, but then again, Sonya is locked at 5*, though she can abuse Moonbow and the added damage. Merric may just enjoy Dark Excalibur more than his personal refine only because of the added damage for Specials.

Delthea becomes a sweet buffer getting something back when aiding allies. The same applies to Linde.

(The problem with both Merric and Linde is the fact you need to burn an extra 150 Divine Dew to get to their refines, though...)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Some interesting datamine text:

MID_VOTE_STAMINA: Battle Ballot MID_VOTE_ATTACK_SELECT: Use Battle Ballots and Battle Flags to vote. MID_VOTE_ATTACK_POWER: Offensive Power MID_VOTE_ATTACK_POWER_POINT: $a$a0 MID_VOTE_DIALOG_STAMINA_WARNING: $aThis will use $a0 Battle Ballot(s). MID_VOTE_INVESTMENT_BOOST: $aPoints × $a0! MID_VOTE_FLAG_RATE: $a(× $a0) MID_VOTE_DIALOG_HELP_03_79: Battles:\nIf you have one or more Battle\nBallots, you can participate in\na Voting Gauntlet battle.\n\nBattle Ballots will be restored\nonce per hour. MID_VOTE_DIALOG_HELP_05_79: Attack Power Selection:\nAfter you win a battle, you can\nselect how many Battle Ballots\nand Battle Flags to use.\n\nThe number of Flags used will\nbe boosted by the number of\nBallots cast (e.g., using 2 Ballots\nwill consume 2× Flags).

I'm guessing they're going to scrap the 30 minute thing in favor of a GC-like stamina system?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Initial session gave me a red 5*...not Idunn, but Luke, who ironically was the complete opposite in IVs than my first one (second one was Res+/Atk-), so he got merged into the best one, leaving him with Atk+ only. (Is it creepy I got an Edward Bosco-voiced character after...fighting the boss of the newest chapter, also voiced by him.)

Haha wow

There was no demote
thanks intsys, you're swell
It feels like having any beasts beyond Reyson, Panne, and Naesala is a real commodity... And seriously, Selkie sucks even as a 5*.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Can't believe they're [probably] pulling the cross game banner card here. I'd say it would be insane if they also didn't drop Thea but we literally won't know for another month, so have fun with that I guess. I really hope the calendar we will likely get tonight sheds some light on this and hopefully there are plans for the month.

Anyway my free tickets were just as disappointing as the lack of drops, no shortage of greens so I took all of the ones I saw and didn't get anything of value. Not going to keep rolling though, this is a good time to roll green for Rally+ but Lugh is a unit I would want to keep one of, and I don't feel like rolling for 3 of him when Sue's value drops a lot for me after the first one. I'll get a Reyson someday...but probably not anytime soon since there is apparently only one other banner in the current update, however long that lasts.

R_N

Can't believe they're [probably] pulling the cross game banner card here. I'd say it would be insane if they also didn't drop Thea but we literally won't know for another month, so have fun with that I guess. I really hope the calendar we will likely get tonight sheds some light on this and hopefully there are plans for the month.
It wasn't a cross game banner, though. All 4 units are from Fates, and Fates 3 versions are not differentiated for banners. Like the banner where we got Seigbert, Shiro and Soleil (& Rhajat a banner removed).
If nothing else, all 4 of the beasts here are in Revelation.
Even if it was it shouldn't matter because we've gotten cross game banners with demotes before and the ones that didn't are "special".