• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Not content with removing 2 orbs from what we get normally, Tap Battles have opted to remove orbs entirely, with the quests now giving repeat accessories.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I used up all my Summon Tickets...and the last session with two red orbs gave me Idunn (at a 3.25% rate). Shame about her Hp+/Atk- IVs, but she's absolutely good with her amazing defenses. Either she carries Fierce Stance 3 to give her a pseudo Atk+ asset or Distant Defense 3 to be an absolute pain to take down with her innate weapon's effect.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
New calendar up.

ZGCmEEJ.png

...Things are quite empty mid-March.

And now we have another TT+ without a title.

R_N

Man the next non-seasonal banner is super far away, huh?

Interested in seeing if they'll rerun the first spring banner this year, or if they'll silently retire it.
Or, worse, make an 8 person banner and merge it with last year's.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Man the next non-seasonal banner is super far away, huh?

Interested in seeing if they'll rerun the first spring banner this year, or if they'll silently retire it.
Or, worse, make an 8 person banner and merge it with last year's.

Want a Spring Catria? Nope take a Xander!

The calendar looks a bit too light but maybe there's stuff we just haven't seen yet? I am interested in that Bond skills banner if Adrift F Corrin is there though, would be nice to get two of those Rally+ skills and be entirely done with rolling until whenever the next Tellius units show up.

R_N

Is the calendar even really that light? The tap trial is already going on, there's a new GHB tomorrow, we have 3 small banners, the seasonal banner, a BHB & its rerun, a grand conquest later this week, and a tempest. And the usual mythic at the end of hte month

That's about standard, though sometimes we have the gauntlet earlier.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Is the calendar even really that light? The tap trial is already going on, there's a new GHB tomorrow, we have 3 small banners, the seasonal banner, a BHB & its rerun, a grand conquest later this week, and a tempest. And the usual mythic at the end of hte month

That's about standard, though sometimes we have the gauntlet earlier.
I guess it’s that empty chunk of space that’s throwing me off. Usually the calendar’s events is more packed together.

R_N

So, the bond banner.

Attack/Speed Bond:
-Adrift Corrin-F.
-Kinshi Hinoka.
-Selkie.

Attack/Defense Bond:
-Adrift Corrin-M.
-Owain.

Attack/Res Bond:
-Adrift Camilla.

The other 3 bonds are either seasonal or grails.

So from all that I think the banner will be Kinshi Hinoka, Owain and Camilla. While attack/defense bond is kind of worthless thanks to Rutger just coming out, Owain has some premium fodder even ignore how good he is at a unit. He has Blue Flame and the ever coveted Wrath. So putting him on for his "bond" and then shoving him onto the same color as Camilla seems like something they'd do.
I don't think the adrift corirns will be on here since they were just on the legendary banner that happened to have 3 of the 4 characters associated. So if they don't want Attack/Defense Bond on this their only real option is going to the Selkie well so soon.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The schedule would have looked far more fulfilling had the Tempest Trials swapped places with Grand Conquests this month.

On that note this is yet another Tempest Trial tied to a seasonal banner. We haven't had a TT tied with permanent units since Adrift 5 months ago, and we've had like 7 TTs since then.

The Tempest was originally connected with plot elements with Lucina and Loki, game, stop dancing around it with seasonal units and bring this back to the forefront, ffs.

R_N

I wouldn't be surrpirsed if they see Forging Bonds as the tempest "replacement" for permanent units and Tempests as the equivalent for seasonals now.

Also this will be the fourth Tempest Trials since adrift and the new years Tempest aws focused on Eir, Fjorm & Sharena even if the bonus units and battles were based on the New Years units

R_N

Coast will be clear for me to update my offensive fortress to level 4. That sounds better than letting the AI do the work on defense.
getting that Level 4 fort is very worth it. I'm in tier 20 now and I had nothing but defense losses!
Unfortunately it's going to take a while to get to Level 5

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
getting that Level 4 fort is very worth it. I'm in tier 20 now and I had nothing but defense losses!
Unfortunately it's going to take a while to get to Level 5
Not to mention the stat differences you could have against potential Fortress lv 2 (+1) from your units is hilarious. Nothing like seeing a L!Ephraim stupidly fast or Helbindi turning into a stupidly near-untouchable wall!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So, the bond banner.

Attack/Speed Bond:
-Adrift Corrin-F.
-Kinshi Hinoka.
-Selkie.

Attack/Defense Bond:
-Adrift Corrin-M.
-Owain.

Attack/Res Bond:
-Adrift Camilla.

The other 3 bonds are either seasonal or grails.

So from all that I think the banner will be Kinshi Hinoka, Owain and Camilla. While attack/defense bond is kind of worthless thanks to Rutger just coming out, Owain has some premium fodder even ignore how good he is at a unit. He has Blue Flame and the ever coveted Wrath. So putting him on for his "bond" and then shoving him onto the same color as Camilla seems like something they'd do.
I don't think the adrift corirns will be on here since they were just on the legendary banner that happened to have 3 of the 4 characters associated. So if they don't want Attack/Defense Bond on this their only real option is going to the Selkie well so soon.

Note that one of Camilla or Owain is highly likely to appear on this month's Mythic banner which overlaps with Bond skills. All of the rest of Adrift was on last month and we've also had both Kliff and Loki appear in January so Owain might be more likely of the two for Mythic, otherwise he won't appear until May because red has 3 legendary slots confirmed in April. It's unlikely to be both though because Brave Celica is also the only Brave Hero that hasn't been run yet, so she's probably got one of those slots locked. Ryoma is also the only red legendary confirmed for March though, and green has nothing confirmed so there should still be red a slot free for one of Owain or Camilla regardless.

Adrift M Corrin also appeared on a Voting Gauntlet banner in January (along with Owain) so he's probably less likely than the rest as well since I don't think they'd repeat him 3 times already this year. Selkie is also probably too soon. Ultimately I think we'll get Bow Hinoka, Adrift Camilla, and Adrift F Corrin, with Camilla being interchangeable with Owain. Of course they've definitely had a unit appear on two banners at once before but I'm assuming they'll avoid that.

R_N

Not to mention the stat differences you could have against potential Fortress lv 2 (+1) from your units is hilarious. Nothing like seeing a L!Ephraim stupidly fast or Helbindi turning into a stupidly near-untouchable wall!
My Nailah becomes destroyer of worlds, especially with Legendary Azura support.

and sometimes I get the holy trinity of fortress advantage, lazura AND a defensive tile

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
AR Fortresses buffs are a blast.

image0.png
image0.png
image0.png
image0.png

I'm thrilled whenever I get so many boosts and can just go wild with them.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I used my last available summoning ticket and got exactly what I wanted which was Idunn with +attack -speed. I love how strong and defensive beast she is

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I finally got my Aether Amphorae to level 4 as I decided that last-minute that I upgrade my offensive catapult to level 3. It's saved me quite a few matches in the Abandoned Castle maps where people would put structures in the direction the indestructible wall is at (I recall two matches that allowed me to easily bait horses into dying from my Hawkeye by parking him in front of the wall thanks to this lol). I'll aim for the 4th level of the Fortress next now that the Amphorae is done.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Like I said before, some time ago, I promoted my Atk+/Spd- Sophia. She currently hungers for Bowbreaker 3, for I have enough Triangle Adept 3.

Then recently, I promoted a Spd+/Def- Camilla. I know she's supposed to be a physical attacker, but, eh, her high Res should keep her afloat until I ever care about getting of the bane.

Rutger is getting promoted soon. Just less than 15k feathers to near the limit.

R_N

Like I said before, some time ago, I promoted my Atk+/Spd- Sophia. She currently hungers for Bowbreaker 3, for I have enough Triangle Adept 3.

Then recently, I promoted a Spd+/Def- Camilla. I know she's supposed to be a physical attacker, but, eh, her high Res should keep her afloat until I ever care about getting of the bane.

Rutger is getting promoted soon. Just less than 15k feathers to near the limit.
On my end I've just promoted Rutger but I'm already approaching 120k again.

100k will be saved whiel waiting for the 5 ideal natures of Marth, Fir, Draug, Catria & Cordelia. But I think I'll save a bit more before splurging on the 4-5*s I've been sitting on. Maybe to 200k, should be close to some sign about if there's going to be demotion by then.