• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'm sitting at 484K Feathers, meanwhile. Just haven't had the unit I wanted to promote completely yet. If Pelleas ever arrives that'll likely been when I start investing, I can only see him as a free unit so I should have the Grails needed to get him to +10 right then.

I was at 500K this morning though. Dumped some to promote Cecilia. The era of dealing with Vero Rein and Blyn incessantly with no counter for them is over. :V

R_N

I'm sitting at 484K Feathers, meanwhile. Just haven't had the unit I wanted to promote completely yet. If Pelleas ever arrives that'll likely been when I start investing, I can only see him as a free unit so I should have the Grails needed to get him to +10 right then.
Pelleas seems like someone they could use to prop up a Daein RD banner.

Though if they have an Ashnard banner, Pelleas as a GHB would make sense.
I was at 500K this morning though. Dumped some to promote Cecilia. The era of dealing with Vero Rein and Blyn incessantly with no counter for them is over. :V
I love those horse teams because Nailah eats them alive. Easy wins in AR any time I see that duo.

R_N

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Silhouettes should be out tomorrow. They've taken to releasing seasonal banner trailers two days and change before the banner proper, so that would put it on Saturday.

I tried typing in titles for Jugdral units for this Spring banner and couldn't get any right. :<

R_N

Silhouettes should be out tomorrow. They've taken to releasing seasonal banner trailers two days and change before the banner proper, so that would put it on Saturday.

I tried typing in titles for Jugdral units for this Spring banner and couldn't get any right. :<
I want Berkut & Rinea in silly bunny outfits

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Can't you play with the old phone, use all those orbs on banners, and then switch back?
I would if I had not traded it in (I have an older iPhone but the charging thingy won't let chargers go all the way in). c:

Also I can't see how the first looks like Lachesis tbh. My personal bets are Ayra or Micaiah on the left.

KillerDraco

Palla, Marissa, Bruno, and Veronica.

Loki is the TT unit, and she's a colorless bow flier.

Easy pass for me.

R_N

Well I can fully say I dont think anyone expecting any of these units. And it kind of seems like it will be plot-adjacent, even.

Dang it, I actually really want Bruno (& kind of Veronica)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Palla is an anti-Surtr (plus all green armors running DC with Wary Fighter 3/Vengeful Fighter 3) and can save people from Heavy Traps. She's easily the top unit.

Marisa is absolutely crappy, unless her stats are really, really good.

Bruno is...somewhat underwhelming, unless his Atk is good enough to toss a Wrathful Staff refine to it. Even then, it looks like he needs some work.

Veronica at least is a green tome flier, which we're sorely lacking.

Eh. Again, the Spring banner ends up being a bit underwhelming like every year.

R_N

Palla's dagger is also inheiritable, which is cool. It seems like a way to help make colored daggers more generally viable but I think that works better when there's more than 7 of those in the game.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The thing holding the dagger carrot back is that the other colored daggers have a knife that'd rather use anyway. Fiora gets to double these DC armors regardless with 20 more bulk to ensure it, Ylgr likes having what amounts to a free double, Eir likes the same thing, Kagero really likes running BF Starfish, and Elincia and Hinoka are dragonbusters in their own right.

Ryoma and Elise are the only ones who would be getting a strict upgrade with the carrot.

Bruno and Verabbica on this banner may potentially make the bonus units for Tempest straightforward. Get the five new spring units, and throw in Spring Alfonse, Sharena, and Xander.

R_N

The thing holding the dagger carrot back is that the other colored daggers have a knife that'd rather use anyway. Fiora gets to double these DC armors regardless with 20 more bulk to ensure it, Ylgr likes having what amounts to a free double, Eir likes the same thing, Kagero really likes running BF Starfish, and Elincia and Hinoka are dragonbusters in their own right.

Ryoma and Elise are the only ones who would be getting a strict upgrade with the carrot.

Bruno and Verabbica on this banner may potentially make the bonus units for Tempest straightforward. Get the five new spring units, and throw in Spring Alfonse, Sharena, and Xander.
It's definitely something that will be more interesting when we get proper generic colored daggers.

So by 2025

R_N

Update's out and so are the datamine

here are the stats of everyone https://i.redd.it/jtwxqq2j50n21.png
here is tempest information
Bonus units are the 5 new spring units, Spring Catria, Spring Alfonse, Spring Sharena.
It's called "To Defy the Gods"
Seals are Speed/Res Bond, Warding Stance and HP/Speed 2
And Loki skills
bow version of marisa's lance
luna
flier formation (4* skill line)
Goad Fliers (5* skill line)