1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh Prince of Hel Eir

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge of the forums

I finally got my Aether Amphorae to level 4 as I decided that last-minute that I upgrade my offensive catapult to level 3. It's saved me quite a few matches in the Abandoned Castle maps where people would put structures in the direction the indestructible wall is at (I recall two matches that allowed me to easily bait horses into dying from my Hawkeye by parking him in front of the wall thanks to this lol). I'll aim for the 4th level of the Fortress next now that the Amphorae is done.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Final Destination me, you *****.

Like I said before, some time ago, I promoted my Atk+/Spd- Sophia. She currently hungers for Bowbreaker 3, for I have enough Triangle Adept 3.

Then recently, I promoted a Spd+/Def- Camilla. I know she's supposed to be a physical attacker, but, eh, her high Res should keep her afloat until I ever care about getting of the bane.

Rutger is getting promoted soon. Just less than 15k feathers to near the limit.

3. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

On my end I've just promoted Rutger but I'm already approaching 120k again.

100k will be saved whiel waiting for the 5 ideal natures of Marth, Fir, Draug, Catria & Cordelia. But I think I'll save a bit more before splurging on the 4-5*s I've been sitting on. Maybe to 200k, should be close to some sign about if there's going to be demotion by then.

4. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

I'm sitting at 484K Feathers, meanwhile. Just haven't had the unit I wanted to promote completely yet. If Pelleas ever arrives that'll likely been when I start investing, I can only see him as a free unit so I should have the Grails needed to get him to +10 right then.

I was at 500K this morning though. Dumped some to promote Cecilia. The era of dealing with Vero Rein and Blyn incessantly with no counter for them is over. :V

5. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Pelleas seems like someone they could use to prop up a Daein RD banner.

Though if they have an Ashnard banner, Pelleas as a GHB would make sense.
    I love those horse teams because Nailah eats them alive. Easy wins in AR any time I see that duo.

6. AuraChannelerChris

Well, two hilarious things in FEH today:

1) There's a Lance Infantry enemy with a stat spread of 99/99/99/50/50 in the latest Grandmaster map.

2) Existential crisis and pure randomness in this GC round.

7. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Absolute Strength indeed
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/ofih19CaNOCtor4/status/1106125440895221760
    Just gently throw out Black Knight wondering why he's alive and give absolutely no resolution to it, it's genius.

8. Dragalge

Dragalge of the forums

I can kinda get why BK was included (even if Zelgius makes more sense) since apart from SF!Elincia, we don’t have a proper RD Elincia but it’s still jarring.

Also the amount of orbs stayed the same in GC so at least IS isn’t removing orbs from every mode lol.

9. Sonic Boom

Silhouettes should be out tomorrow. They've taken to releasing seasonal banner trailers two days and change before the banner proper, so that would put it on Saturday.

I tried typing in titles for Jugdral units for this Spring banner and couldn't get any right. :<

10. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

I want Berkut & Rinea in silly bunny outfits

11. Dragalge

Dragalge of the forums

Guys don't make the same dumb mistake I made today: Buy a new phone that has a different OS and thus not being able to keep your 76 orbs from the other phone.

Because that's what happened! =(

12. AuraChannelerChris

Can't you play with the old phone, use all those orbs on banners, and then switch back?

13. Sonic Boom

[​IMG]

Oh no that's Micaiah's scarf

I'm not ready.

14. AuraChannelerChris

That is either Micaiah or Caeda, unless that scarf really is just Micaiah's.

15. Dragalge

Dragalge of the forums

I would if I had not traded it in (I have an older iPhone but the charging thingy won't let chargers go all the way in). c:

Also I can't see how the first looks like Lachesis tbh. My personal bets are Ayra or Micaiah on the left.

16. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

Palla, Marissa, Bruno, and Veronica.

Loki is the TT unit, and she's a colorless bow flier.

Easy pass for me.

17. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Well I can fully say I dont think anyone expecting any of these units. And it kind of seems like it will be plot-adjacent, even.

Dang it, I actually really want Bruno (& kind of Veronica)

18. AuraChannelerChris

Palla is an anti-Surtr (plus all green armors running DC with Wary Fighter 3/Vengeful Fighter 3) and can save people from Heavy Traps. She's easily the top unit.

Marisa is absolutely crappy, unless her stats are really, really good.

Bruno is...somewhat underwhelming, unless his Atk is good enough to toss a Wrathful Staff refine to it. Even then, it looks like he needs some work.

Veronica at least is a green tome flier, which we're sorely lacking.

Eh. Again, the Spring banner ends up being a bit underwhelming like every year.

19. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Palla's dagger is also inheiritable, which is cool. It seems like a way to help make colored daggers more generally viable but I think that works better when there's more than 7 of those in the game.

20. Dragalge

Dragalge of the forums

I think I can get access to an iPhone Friday so I have to decide which banner to waste my orbs on. This one has rare units but I would also like a shot at Idunn too.