• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Oof there’s a glitch in AR where your defensive team might not have all of your units in a rematch and have your fortress being treated like a Lv 1 Def Fortress. You’re even potentially shown to be from Tier 1 from another person’s screen too, making you loose more lift than usual.

I’m actually going to be on the side that we should get compensation orbs for this. This definitely doesn’t feel right without some apology even if seeing my Hawkeye reach 47 Speed or P!Flora literally being nigh untouchable is hilarious.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oof there’s a glitch in AR where your defensive team might not have all of your units in a rematch and have your fortress being treated like a Lv 1 Def Fortress. You’re even potentially shown to be from Tier 1 from another person’s screen too, making you loose more lift than usual.

I’m actually going to be on the side that we should get compensation orbs for this. This definitely doesn’t feel right without some apology even if seeing my Hawkeye reach 47 Speed or P!Flora literally being nigh untouchable is hilarious.
Phew. I thought it was just me. I'm a victim and sent an inquiry about it.

Got a response that the team is working on it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Faye's weapon is actually incredibly good in the context of Aether Raids, she checks all the right boxes for an AR supertank. She's colorless, ranged, has good mixed bulk with solid Res, and her weapon gives her a very good enemy phase niche. Lukas is fine, nothing outstanding but he's essentially gaining 6 extra Attack on enemy phase compared to a Def refine Slaying Lance so it's neat. Sully and Stahl though...I definitely feel bad for them. Palla, Seth and Titania are at least still good units since they fill a useful niche, what in the world is Sully going to do with an enemy phase TA weapon with her 26 Atk and 24 Def? Stahl can at least sort of get by but Sully might actually beat out Takumi for worst refine here.

Also yeah definitely take advantage of the rematch bug if you can, and if you have Duma take advantage of his reduction too and put him in slot 1-4. Guaranteed reduction is better than taking a near guaranteed -80 right now. If I had to guess they won't be able to fix this until the end of the week at risk of messing things up further.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just drew a Purgatorial Prince Berkut, +Def, -Res (5 star). Was trying for other stuff, but no complaints here.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Tibarn pity broke me again but at least I got access to a nice unit for fodder! Giving Sturdy Impact to Cherche seems tempting but I'd rather keep her Slaying Hammer+ build. Thea is the unit I want to +10 after Hawkeye and with her decent defenses, she could also make good use of that skill too. Decisions like this are always hard!

KillerDraco

I got Mage Eirika on my initial free summon, and junk on my tickets.

So I'm checked out on this banner, just gonna wait for Delthea on Sunday.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I decided use my free ticket summon and ther ring gave me three colorless orbs. My ticket colorless gave me +Def -Res Velouria, which is nice and the very next orb I picked gave me +Spe -Def Fallen Tiki which is ace, since my main team is armored dragon team and she will be great addition to the team.
Now I just need Berkut and maybe Corrin and i'm good

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Using a ticket, my second session gave me...a neutral Keaton; my first one. Sweet.
Congrats but boo, I wanted him in his initial banner and had I gotten the dumb wolf, I would have given him Sturdy Impact in a heartbeat. Oh well, there's other units that would make fun use of it that I have!

Also surprised that no one has brought up that we're getting essentially two weeks worth of grails as compensation along with ten orbs. That's basically a free summon on a grail unit that you have not selected yet and gets you closer to the grail unit that you want to +10 (I'm still undecided even after all this time lol)!

R_N

New event calendar is out
It looks fuller than it actually is since they're acknolweding all the current going ons and finalyl mark down the Special Hero reruns and such.

Of note is a Dragon Fang banner towards the end of the month.
The possibel line up for that one includes Adrift Corrin-M, Corrin-M, Fallen Corrin-F, Julia, Morgan-M, Sophia & Siegbert

If I had to guess, Siegbert & Julia are hard locks. They're retired so this would be the best spot to put the 2 of them.
I would hope they aren't going to put Corrin-M & Sophia on this banner....and it overlaps with the current Fallen Banner so I can't see them putting the new fallen corrin-f there. So by process of elimination it's Morgan-M or ...Adrift Corrin-M. Again. And since Morgan was just super demoted............

R_N

So many banners I missed Flier Formation. That one's super easy to figure out because there's only 5 characters with the skill and 1 is a grail unit and the other is a seasonal.

Kinshi Hinoka, Leanne and Elincia. Pretty dang good banner that one, one to consider saving orbs for.

And for kicks, the bound hero battle doesn't really have a lot of options. Leif & Nanna are, you know, obvious. But if they want a thracia unit the only options are Reinhardt, Olwen, the other REinhardt, the other Olwen & Mareeta who will still be in an active banner at the time.
If I had to guess...it will be none of them and instead be Quan. While Olwen is retired, Quan is literally leif & nanna's father so....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A second summon ticket gave me a lot of red orbs and a blue. Sadly, a speedy Lukas was in it, so I skipped picking the rest.

The third summon ticket, though, actually landed me a F!F!Corrin with Def+/Res-. Guess she's a physical wall for me.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Free rolls were mostly uneventful for me but I did get a +Atk Nanna finally so my now +3 Nanna with Atk/Spd Solo and Wrathful Staff doesn't feel like a hasty/wasted investment. I also got a +Atk Reinhardt after pulling 10 of him so I can +9 a Reinhardt now, but I don't think I care right now because this game is insistent on not letting me save above 50k feathers before giving me a merge for someone else. I'm going to need at least 100k feathers next month for Haar merges alone, Reinhardt is going to have to wait in line. Or he'll just never be built, that's a possibility too.