• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Congrats. Now you can possibly annoy people by having a nearby unit less than 40 HP take damage and trigger a dancer/singer with Wings of Mercy 3 for absolute annoyance.
Depending on the set up, you could probably use Escape Route, the lesser used annoying teleport skill

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
10,529 points in AR and I still have my three ladders and will have a full amount of Aether to go through tomorrow.

If I get a successful defense tomorrow, I’d need three more perfect runs to reach Tier 21 (as I can score 161 points on Light season). If not, well that’s one more perfect run I need to get to that tier. Hopefully I get there!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Trailer is up.

And people guessed right on Fjorm, who has been lucky enough to get 2 alts in one year pretty fast.

Pent and Tanith share the same color. Pent who.

Fjorm has a nice anti Sing/Dance ability. Though, it's useless if it only affects an enemy and not the dancer/singer. Once the non-dancer/singer moves, the status ailment goes away and they can be sang/danced to.

And Louise is the TT+ free unit.

Last edited:

R_N

Trailer is up.

And people guessed right on Fjorm, who has been lucky enough to get 2 alts in one year pretty fast.

Pent and Tanith share the same color. Pent who.

Fjorm has a nice anti Sing/Dance ability. Though, it's useless if it only affects an enemy and not the dancer/singer. Once the non-dancer/singer moves, the status ailment goes away and they can be sang/danced to.

And Louise is the TT+ free unit.
Read the description again, Isolation also means you cannot use assist skills in addition to being unable to recieve them.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Read the description again, Isolation also means you cannot use assist skills in addition to being unable to recieve them.
That's very problematic on a dancer/singer the most.

On other enemies, it's not that bad when a healthy dancer/singer's whole point is to use their skills once an enemy has moved when the ailment goes away. It does get problematic when a group of enemies has no dancers/singers...which is the most unlikely scenario on higher ranks.

R_N

That's very problematic on a dancer/singer the most.

On other enemies, it's not that bad when a healthy dancer/singer's whole point is to use their skills once an enemy has moved when the ailment goes away. It does get problematic when a group of enemies has no dancers/singers...which is the most unlikely scenario on higher ranks.
the point of the skill is definitely primarily to screw over dancers more than anything else, yeah.
But being able to get around rally traps is also pretty good, though. A lot of teams have some assist skill in play so their nuke can safely rally or draw someone back, get danced and go get people. Without being able to use their skill the AI priority will change and most likely mean they won't get danced or get blocked by another unit.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Fire Emblem's in a bad state in the subconscious if people are gonna "literally who" the guy who routed an entire gallery of bandits by himself in the desert when we first see him.

R_N

Fire Emblem's in a bad state in the subconscious if people are gonna "literally who" the guy who routed an entire gallery of bandits by himself in the desert when we first see him.
FE7 came out 16 years ago I think we can let that pass a bit

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I squeeled little bit when I saw Pent, he is handsome dude and i love him

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I cannot believe we are still getting another set of Tellius units here, even if it's only two of them and possible hold-overs from last year's Bridal Sanaki. I'm not dumb though, this is a reminder from IS that I can never let my guard down if I want to save for Jill, they can and will continue to have more Tellius units whenever they want. A little disappointing that we're getting 4 more characters as seasonals before their regular variant though. There goes my prediction that we'd get an FE7 banner before 3 Houses banners take over because there's no way the next banner gives us regular Louise and Pent.

The skills on this banner are wild though. Pulse Smoke is fantastic, more Air Orders options are neat, Harsh Command+ is potentially cool, and Fjorm's staff flips the entirety of AR defense upside down. This is still a skip for me but it's actually such a crazy banner for the AR meta, I might actually roll most if not all of my free circle here.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It is done!

First battle was a bit shaky but afterwards it was smooth sailing to outer space! I owe it to these two dudes.

As for the new seasonals, kind of surprised that they put Louise as a TT+ unit and not Pent (even with the silhouette hinting him). Another free Bow Cavalier is pretty sweet though!

R_N

I just barely got into tier 21 despite the odds so I'm just waiting to see if the timing on my losses lined up properly.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I suspect the P!Flora in your defense team has more to do, however. No Yune? Something's up.
Oh yeah her too! Light season made her sponge just about any special attack despite being -Res thanks to being Light blessed along with her dagger and Off. Fortress Boosts. It’s just that Hawkeye and Deirdre helped killed Veronica/B!Lyns and dragons respectively along the way up here haha. But yes, P!Flora was a monster!

As for how I got here without Yune, I have two teams I use depending on my opponent.

Usually it’s composed of Bonus Unit, Nowi (unmerged with Guard to stop Tibarn), Eir #1, and Eir #2 who’s +1. The fifth slot is then either Hawkeye or Deirdre and all are light blessed. This allows me to score a max of 161 points a piece in a perfect run.

R_N

assuming i stay in, my team was carried by pivotal lucky pulls
Nailah (flowers+10, light), Legendary Azura, Eir, Caineghis (now light blessed, special is sol) & Legendary Roy (shout out to null follow up). I have another version of the same team with Legendary Marth in place of Roy depending on the number of & type of dragons.

But the true winners are definitely my defense team (which is throw away by design) being bolstered by Yune.

FUN FACT the start of this season I accidentally forgot to switch to my Yune defense team (why can't we have 2 preset defense teams...?) so I started with a rough -80 instead of -55

as much as the rng has thrown me to the wolves, I've been pretty blessed. Even off season and with -attack, caineghis is like...perfect. And I just have his base kit, pivot, sol & armor boots. Ideal caineghis goes farther beyond