• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

KillerDraco

Well this Tempest is gonna suck for newer players; in addition to the 5 new Bridal/Groom heroes, Bridal Sanaki, Tharja, and Ninian make up the remainder of the bonus heroes. So aside from Louise who's a freebie, every bonus hero is a Seasonal. Fortunately I have Bridal Ninian from last year so I should be okay.

On the plus side, the seals are nice for this Tempest. Speed / Res + 2 is whatever, but Renewal 3 and Brazen Atk / Speed 3? Those are some nice seals right there.

R_N

Haha oops, Sharena probably revealed what the next mythic is
The skill section of learn with sharena has a new effect, Dragon Effectiveness (as in, bestows it to other units) using skills like "Divine Fang" aka "King's Fang"

Meaning it's most likely Naga.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I managed to free pull a Bride Fjorm. But of course, freebies come with consequences, which is why she is Def+/Spd-. Well, as long as her HP remains untouched, she can wreak havoc anyway.

So I did another session and got a second Mikoto with Res+/HP-. The nasty Def+/Spd- (huh) one I had got merged into her to make her better.

R_N

My free pull was a brave veronica (+Speed/-Res). I thought about merging her with my first one but I have trouble enough with an unmerged veronica in recreating some f2p solutions so I'll probably just give close guard or wrathful staff to someone

Warthful Staff would probably go to my Elise but who can resist a good wrazzledazzle, but Close Guard is quirky enough I'd hate to let it go. Oh well another for the pile.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My free pull was a brave veronica (+Speed/-Res). I thought about merging her with my first one but I have trouble enough with an unmerged veronica in recreating some f2p solutions so I'll probably just give close guard or wrathful staff to someone

Warthful Staff would probably go to my Elise but who can resist a good wrazzledazzle, but Close Guard is quirky enough I'd hate to let it go. Oh well another for the pile.
Or you could keep that second Veronica. That asset is too good to pass up.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got nothing from the free pull. Just more fodder to toss. So onto working on getting more orbs.

R_N

Or you could keep that second Veronica. That asset is too good to pass up.
Ehh my -attack/+speed one gets the job done just fine. -Attack is a lot easier to eat when you're a support unit that self buffs and can attack for free on player phase. I like to use her as bait so the extra res helps more anyway

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Bad news Belgium

Basically, the games, Fire Emblem Heroes and Animal Crossing Pocket Camp, will be shutting down in the country due to their micro-transaction system.

KillerDraco

You just called down the thunder. Lemme tell you a story.

Most people who know me know that I love Cordelia. So back in Year 1, when the Bridal Banner was revealed and Bridal Cordelia was announced, I was excited. And so, I rolled for her! I rolled and rolled and rolled only to be pity broken by Faye, which I found dreadfully ironic because Faye is one of my most hated Fire Emblem characters, and she pity broke me in rolling for my favorite.

Fast forward a year. Once year 2 came around, the bridal banner got a rerun, so I got another chance at Bridal Cordelia! So once again, I rolled...

...ONLY TO BE PITY BROKEN BY FAYE AGAIN! I WAS PITY BROKEN BY THE SAME CHARACTER I HATE ON THE SAME BANNER TWO YEARS IN A ROW!

Needless to say it still infuriates me to this day. If she pity breaks me again for a third year in a row I'll go berserk.

At least it gave me Firesweep bow fodder but mrgrgr!

Remember this story?

Well, with the Year 1 Bridal Banner up again today, I did my free roll, and of course picked Colorless...

AND IT GAVE ME FAYE! THAT'S THREE YEARS IN A ROW! I AM BEYOND LIVID!

R_N

Remember this story?

Well, with the Year 1 Bridal Banner up again today, I did my free roll, and of course picked Colorless...

AND IT GAVE ME FAYE! THAT'S THREE YEARS IN A ROW! I AM BEYOND LIVID!
im sorry but im dying

like its really bad and i would hate it to happen to me but also lamoasgjdsihdfjfj

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
All this Bridal Fjorm art from the internet really leads credence that Fjorm is quite the popular character. Wouldn't be surprised if she shows up in Three Houses as DLC at this point.

R_N

Well that's surprising, they decided to dump a ton of quests and events on us at once to...celebrite brides???

I hope they do this every seasonal banner, it's a nice way to add a little extra to the game without much effort.

I cannot believe that they threw Lachesis into the Leif banner. Why? Of all people??

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I cannot believe that they threw Lachesis into the Leif banner. Why? Of all people??

I was certain it was going to be Quan or at least one of the Olwens. Like, regular Olwen is awful but at least she's 5* exclusive?

Also this sudden event does address one of my complaints about this month, our orb income this month has been very light relative to the amazing banners we've had this month and the probably fantastic Mythic Hero we're getting this week. If not for this event we were looking at like barely 300 orbs for this month, which admittedly isn't that much lower than average but for a month like this one it's a bit cruel.

Now give us a slightly above average orb income in June so I can hit 1000 orbs by the end of next month maybe.

R_N

Hoping I get Astra Hero uncharacteristically early, I'd like to try for Siegbert and wind up with 5 adrift corrin-ms
I was certain it was going to be Quan or at least one of the Olwens. Like, regular Olwen is awful but at least she's 5* exclusive?

Also this sudden event does address one of my complaints about this month, our orb income this month has been very light relative to the amazing banners we've had this month and the probably fantastic Mythic Hero we're getting this week. If not for this event we were looking at like barely 300 orbs for this month, which admittedly isn't that much lower than average but for a month like this one it's a bit cruel.

Now give us a slightly above average orb income in June so I can hit 1000 orbs by the end of next month maybe.
months where we get rerun tap battles suck because there is NO ORBS AT ALL available