1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh Prince of Hel Eir

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Hey we got a trailer already

I was right about female Byleth being the banner with male Byleth being silently added

"Kronya" is the next GHB

2. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

She’s orange hair Peri but actually evil.

Jakob’s FEH artist is back which is good to see! Always thought his art for Jakob was great.

Also good to have Fury 4 and Dull Close 3 in the regular pool. Luke can finally get the latter without wasting a seasonal.

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "WOOO! Who needs medicine?!"

F!Byleth is the busted unit of the banner. The only thing keeping her from being really busted would be effectiveness against dragons, but only her Special sort of makes up for that.

So I'm guessing M!Byleth is in the next banner, but people buying Three Houses get him much earlier.

4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Male Byleth is being added to the pool in late July as per the notice board from when talking about the promo
    I guess he could be a featured unit on the Legendary Banner but I think it's more likely he's just silently added to the pool with this banner. Similar to Kaze but isntead of a free quest reward for golden week its buying the game.

5. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Would be one hell of a shortchange if MByleth doesn't have skill equivalents to FByleth here.

He'll obviously keep Creator Sword and Ruptured Sky, which honestly is good enough because holy lol that sword, but maybe he can have a different skill selection:

Swift Sparrow 3 - 300 SP Tier 4 Seasonal A Skill to match Fury 4
    Null C Disrupt - 240 Tier 3 B skill with very limited availability to match Wrath.
    Atk Opening - 240 Tier 3 C skill to match the Atk Wave but for allies.

6. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

This month is actually a red hero but it's a Mythic so unless they're screwing us over with some 3 Houses spoiler I don't know he probably (read: hopefully) isn't the Mythic. Other possibility is them pulling a fast one on us and revealing another trailer not on the calendar in a few days though, I could see them pulling that here.

Also someone noted that the Japanese name for Ruptured Sky is 破天, which is the same as Rend Heaven from Fates. Unless they turned it into a personal skill for Byleth in 3 Houses then that's probably our next inheritable 500 SP special here. Seems weird to me they'd give us a personal 2CD special and then also give the unit a slaying effect on their weapon, so it being inheritable makes sense to me at least.

Also it's exactly the kind of skill they'd give to Jill...

7. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I feel like it'll depend on where they put him. The sword will probably stay the same, but I could see having a more paltry skill selection in comparison to his female counter part. We may not even get Ruptured Sky

Like if he stays as a 5* exclusive unit, sure. Though I think he'd still get less considering the other 2 gents on the banner are getting less.
    But a 4-5* unit? Mmmm ....

8. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Male Byleth has (unsurprisingly) the same sword + special as her female counterpart but with Distant Counter, Chill Spd 3, and Odd Spd Wave 3. He’s going to be available on the Mythic banner though he’s not a Mythic hero himself.

I’m guessing that means we’ll be getting a Colorless unit then?

9. Psynergy

It should still be a red hero because we already have 2 spots taken by Mythic/Legendary heroes on every color except red. Byleth is likely the reason they moved Ike from July to August in the first place, but otherwise we already have Marth on Red, Fjorm and Azura on Blue, Hector and Lyn on Green, and Alm and Eir on Colorless.

Also worth noting that Ruptured Sky lists inheritance limitations for beasts and dragons, proving it is indeed just a renamed Rend Heaven and will be inheritable.

10. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Glad I was wrong about Byleth-M not getting suitable amount of goodies. DC, gets to keep the cool special, CHill Speed is fun.

11. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

You know I like some accessories here and there but having essentially palette swaps of three accessories is kind of silly. I do like how the hat is a reference to Male Byleth’s DLC costume though (or could just reference the academy officer attire since iirc some NPCs wear them too).

12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I really hope the second banner isn't just the timeskip designs. It'd be a real squandering of characters, they should save those for fallen heroes or legendary banners.

13. AuraChannelerChris

Update is out, and it gives everyone 3 free castle designs based on Three Houses' three houses.

(Only difference between each is the carpet being different for each house.)

14. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Here's the stats and first look at Kronya's artwork and weapon type. We're still waiting on her weapon and skills.

https://i.redd.it/4hcxrdupcsb31.png

There's no tempest so new quick peak at new seals sadly.

15. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Kronya's weapon is a PRF called Athame. Grants Atk/Spd +5 and Vantage when the enemy is below full health.

She also has Distant Guard at 4*.

On a related note, Heroes has now identified her voice actor. Colleen O'Shaughnessy is the voice of KOS-MOS, and the current voice actress for Tails from the Sonic series.

16. Psynergy

So as expected the Lull skills are Infantry/Cavalry only, they're kinda neat so I'm hoping that I get either Dimitri or Claude with tickets. Claude is looking wild with that 37 base Speed though so I'd probably actually keep him since I don't have Brave Lyn and he's a slightly better Brave Lyn. Dimitri on the other hand could pass that neat Lull Atk/Def and Death Blow 4 to my Oscar so I wouldn't mind him.

Also have to say that those castle themes for the 3 different houses are really neat, if I wasn't already disappointed that I have to wait an extra 3 weeks before I can play the actual game I'd definitely feel jealous now.

17. AuraChannelerChris

We need context on this strange event that even tortures me.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

They made an entirce cg cutscene for this chapter's reveal but put it on youtube

its like a look into a world where this is a normal fe game!

19. AuraChannelerChris

First session gave me only fodder. Two M!Corrins, though, so that helps for merging him later.

First summon ticket, however...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The busted unit of the banner with the best set of IVs. She's going places with my future M!Byleth.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

bummer, no free edlegard out of the tickets

or, more importantly, no final titania