• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sometimes you might have that urge to just do one summon and end the session after. Well that’s what I did this morning and at a 3.00% rate, got this:

Screenshot_20190725-084955_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
She’s +Res, -Spd which isn’t great but then again, her axe can still help her make follow-ups. And no, this isn’t stopping me from choosing Blue Lions first

R_N

Niosi also broke NDA and flaunted it a few times in the past which, honestly, I bet is why spurned this on.

R_N

Surprising no one, the mythic is Sothis

Another Shadow hero.

Red: Sothis, Byleth-M, L-Marth
Blue: Fjorm, L-Azura, HS-Ryoma
Green: L-Lyn, L-Hector, Greil
Colorless: Eir, Caineghis, L-Alm

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Will I see a spoiler if I click that video, even if it’s obvious or no?

Also:

Screenshot_20190729-193055_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
My first time ever getting to Great Summoner! Hawkeye bonus somehow helped me get enough to this tier. Here’s the team that helped me achieve this moment that will probably last for a week!
Screenshot_20190729-192523_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-192527_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-192530_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

Screenshot_20190729-192533_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
I’m kind of surprised I got here with the former two. I thought mages and cavaliers would have never gotten me here.

R_N

Will I see a spoiler if I click that video, even if it’s obvious or no?
Sothis' unit type might be a spoiler?
Her special & weapon have distinct names but I have no idea if those are spoiler for anything

Otherwise no

KillerDraco

Spoilers or no, I gotta say after the last Legendary Banner, this month's Mythical lineup is a welcome improvement. Colorless and Red Pool are amazing, Green is pretty good, and Blue is definitely the weakest Link but still has some decent stuff in it.

Last month's I was hesitant to pull on it at all due to how much garbage was on it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh my god.... I want to pull for that throne.

Oh, and Sothis, I guess.

Red - Sothis, L!Marth, and M!Byleth
Blue - Fjorm, L!Azura, and HS!Ryoma
Green - L!Hector, L!Lyn, and V!Greil
Colorless - Eir, L!Alm, and Caineghis

Red is sweet, blue's only saving grace is L!Azura, green is kinda eh, and colorless is downright amazing.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm going for red and colourless, certainly. Green would be better if it didn't have bow!lyn, which a) I already have, and b) is not very good. Hector would at least be, well, Hector (and with DC!), while I don't have Greil.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This is probably the best legendary banner ever, I don't think anything else even compares. Granted, this is mostly centered around the amazing red and colorless pools, but blue and green aren't bad either. Blyeth and Sothis are both fantastic, Marth is a slight dud in comparison due to weaker fodder but is a great unit in his own right. Azura carries blue but Ryoma has great fodder in his weapon and Atk/Def Solo, and Fjorm is never bad for merges. Green is probably weakest but Fury 4, DC, and Speed Tactic are all very good fodder. Only problem is Hector is the only one you'd probably want as a unit and it's not like there aren't a million other strong green armors.

This colorless pool though, I never thought I'd say the best single color pool ever would be on colorless. Like we knew it would be great because Eir and Alm were guaranteed but seeing Caineghis there really sells how amazing this selection is.

Of course the irony in me saying all this is the fact that I'm not going to roll anyway, but I'm definitely taking the colorless I see on my free circle. I still want Naga and I'll be at the orb threshold I want to hit so that I can start rolling for stuff, so that's more convenient right now anyway.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So after running into many situations to use 20k feathers to give Galeforce to...both W! and L!Ephraim, really, once more I hit the limit.

So I promoted an Aversa to merge into my good one. I guess she'll be my backup to dump bunches of 20k feathers.

At least until I get 4 more Cherche merges for a full promote to 5*+10.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I luckily pulled Sothis from mythic banner with half of my total orbs still in hand. She is + Speed, - resistance which I guess is okay. I don't know if I should contiinue summoning from that banner anymore, seeing as I have two heroes out of three from every colour apart from green or if I should continue summoning from Three houses banner to try to get either Byleth or Dimitri

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
First session gave me a neutral V!Greil. Sweet.

Second session gave me a bad Caineghis (my third copy) with Spd+/Def-. He's laying low until I decide what to do with his premium skills or if he'll get merged to my Atk+/HP- one.

Third session had a lonely red orb with a throne in it! Oh, and Morgana was sitting on it as a bonus. She's Spd+/Def-. Same session gave me a HS!Ryoma with HP+/Res-.

Spent like 110 orbs from my 200. I'm going to aim for L!Alm, since he's sooooooo busted, and even if I get someone else from his color, it'll still be really good anyway.

R_N

I decided to do a 15 orb pull

I got 3 selenas, a wendy and a catria
well, back to saving for...lute, i think, in september