• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Apparently, the next Legendary Banner has leaked waaay ahead of schedule.

zbrdcyfaoxd31.png

twPVNvk.png

Blue is basically "**** dragons" color.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
But like, how does this even happen? The Sothis banner just started yesterday!

I suspect they screwed something up while prepping the FEH Channel we might get soon, need something to explain a bunch of the quests and slotted summoning focuses in the current update.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Isn’t it just funny how Julia managed to get a legendary alt before Seliph! Poor guy doesn’t even get the honor of being the first FE4 character to get an alt.

At least the banner looks like an easy skip except for Blue. Even more interesting how they’re all related to Naga in a way/one is literally Naga.

Edit: what do you know:

Last edited:

R_N

Lost lore is such a weird mode.

I sure hope we actually get to pick who we want out of the CYL3 units and its not Find & Vote 2: You STill Somehow Got Duma. I'll just pick whoever the F2P friendly choice is, the other CYL units will reun one million times. Literally the only CY2 unit I didn't get multiple copies of is Ephraim.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Lost lore is such a weird mode.

I sure hope we actually get to pick who we want out of the CYL3 units and its not Find & Vote 2: You STill Somehow Got Duma. I'll just pick whoever the F2P friendly choice is, the other CYL units will reun one million times. Literally the only CY2 unit I didn't get multiple copies of is Ephraim.
Didn’t they already confirmed that this will work like CYL1/2 when they announced the free CYL1 banner retirement? Or something along those lines?

I find it interesting that they said these units would come in mid-August. And the New Heroes banner on August 7th doesn’t scream mid-August to me.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
3 shiny new banners with a lot of choices.

From what they've shown, Brave Micaiah is the top choice (a FLYING GREEN MAGE), followed by Braveliwood (free anti-beast dude) and Brave Alm (for sheer damage) in a tie, and Brave Camilla being less impressive than Brave Veronica (except Brave Camilla has more 1-turn offensive potential as a healer...plus, she's flying).

R_N

3 shiny new banners with a lot of choices.

From what they've shown, Brave Micaiah is the top choice (a FLYING GREEN MAGE), followed by Braveliwood (free anti-beast dude) and Brave Alm (for sheer damage) in a tie, and Brave Camilla being less impressive than Brave Veronica (except Brave Camilla has more 1-turn offensive potential as a healer...plus, she's flying).
II'll need to see her unique B Skill, which is represented by Yune, before I start calling her the top choice.

her neutral statline 36 HP, 51 Attack, 28 speed, 17 defense, 40 Res
is fine, but not exactly thrilling. She's basically min/maxed version of normal Micaiah. Which is totally usable but you're dealing with a character that's only ever going to hit once unless the B Skill is super duper QR or else you gotta put QR on her in general.

Honestly Eliwood stands out to me the most in sheer versatility. His double effectiveness weapon is great, especially for the beast effectiveness which is still really rare. His +4 to all stats effect on initation is great if only for its consistency. His movement type is great and might pair well with galeforce though he might kill things a bit too easily.
Statline is abotu perfect for what you want him to do mostly
40 HP, 53 attack, 38 Speed, 32 defense, 18 res
The low res might be in his favor for setting up other strats by taking a hit from dragons but we'll see how that works in practice.

R_N

Today's ticket on the hero fest got me a fallen tiki (+HP/-Def), very nice.

also the feh summer quests are very nice. ALl kinds of orbs, grails and flowers.
It seems weird that they always go more all out on their Summer celebrations than their actual Anniversary, it feels...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Using my free rolls and tickets got me a Roy, Seliph, and Shanna so a pretty boring start for me. Don't need Desperation right now but that will come in handy at least. More amusingly I now have a +5 Oliver despite never spending a single grail for him. It would only cost me 1000 grails to +10 him at this rate but I'm not about to commit that to a meme unless he gets an equally memetastic personal weapon at some point.

Very happy about these flowers though, getting close to bumping Ike up to +8 while I'm also nearly at +5 for Haar with a reserve of 560 to spare. Definitely lots of nice stuff though, I may be on track to start spending orbs again sooner than I was expecting. Not even sure what I want to spend them on though, maybe I'll just start being more willing to toss orbs at free circles than I have been.

R_N

1: Lon'qu

I was hoping for a Tana but predictably it was only reds and colorless

also, oliver's GHB rolling back in reminded me that I....never his Hard or Infernal versions. Woops

R_N

2: Gunter

Bah

But hey the Nohrian & Sketchy summer banners are FINALLY rerunning maybe i'll get something cool! (I did not it was a roderick and a mordecai)

MEANWHILE my second ticket got me a surtr. Blessed hero fest. He's full neutral. Please continue blessing me and give me 3 nailahs, thanks in advance

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It's cool having so many free rolls right now even if most of them have been bad for me, got Merric from the daily and then Matthew, Catria and Nanna from the rest. I haven't pulled Nanna in awhile though so I'll gladly take the +4 merge, and Matthew still had 2 flowers to give me so it wasn't all bad. Now if only blue could start giving me some of those units I really want more of, I need Ward Fliers and Mordecai merges and Thea, not the same 5 lance fliers from launch.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 1: Three star Est
Day 2: Four star Tailtiu

Sketchy Summer got me a free Thea merge so she's +4 now! Nohrian Summer actually gave me my first Summer Leo for free although he just had to be +HP, -Att. >_>

Despite that, I promoted Kronya and merged all the copies up. Found my first +10 Grail unit!

R_N

2: Gunter
3: Kagero (if I got a Mist I was going to uninstall the game)

Well the Kagero will be nice for future projects. Still deciding on if i want sturdy impact/null follow up or the classic cc/vantage.

And my third ticket got me an Oboro. But during this I almost misclicked onto the legendary banner and...decided to do it anyway. A YOLO single pull resulted in bad behavior being rewarded with a Legendary Lyn. It's nice to have a second wind hero