1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh Prince of Hel Eir

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

It's cool having so many free rolls right now even if most of them have been bad for me, got Merric from the daily and then Matthew, Catria and Nanna from the rest. I haven't pulled Nanna in awhile though so I'll gladly take the +4 merge, and Matthew still had 2 flowers to give me so it wasn't all bad. Now if only blue could start giving me some of those units I really want more of, I need Ward Fliers and Mordecai merges and Thea, not the same 5 lance fliers from launch.

2. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 1: Three star Est
    Day 2: Four star Tailtiu

Sketchy Summer got me a free Thea merge so she's +4 now! Nohrian Summer actually gave me my first Summer Leo for free although he just had to be +HP, -Att. >_>

Despite that, I promoted Kronya and merged all the copies up. Found my first +10 Grail unit!

3. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

1: Lon'qu
    2: Gunter
    3: Kagero (if I got a Mist I was going to uninstall the game)

Well the Kagero will be nice for future projects. Still deciding on if i want sturdy impact/null follow up or the classic cc/vantage.

And my third ticket got me an Oboro. But during this I almost misclicked onto the legendary banner and...decided to do it anyway. A YOLO single pull resulted in bad behavior being rewarded with a Legendary Lyn. It's nice to have a second wind hero

4. Psynergy

I also got a Kagero for my daily roll trying for more Sothe/Nanna or Brady, though I was secretly hoping for another Mist. Today's ticket gave me another Shanna and the weekly banner gave me Faye which was an unexpected surprise. Considered investing in her for AR tanking but she's not great at it unless I give her fancy skills and flowers I'm not willing to give her, so she'll be Firesweep Bow fodder. Not sure for who though since there are no Tellius archers in this game, maybe I should start hoping for Astrid or something.

I also decided on a whim to finally give Sothe some nicer skills since he's been getting a lot of use for me in AR Defense, 9 of my 11 defenses this week have been successful using a team of Sothe, Sonya, bonus Ike, Duma, Reyson and Ninian. Used one of my Swift Sparrow 2 fodders since the defense drop from Life and Death has been pretty detrimental, and tossed Null Follow-Up his way as well to ensure he really messes with those tanks.

5. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 3: Five star Thea!!!

In just two days my Thea has gone up from +3 to +5! My free ticket summon got me a second Mordecai although with lackluster IVs (+Def, -Att) while the revival banner got me a four star Eirika. It’s been a good two days tbh.

6. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

7. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

For those wondering, the one in the link has 2 merges at 5*+2, has Draw Back, and was given Fury 3 and Savage Blow 3 with another Savage Blow 3 seal.

8. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Hilda, Hubert, Mercedes and Petra! With Death Knight as the GHB. Very glad my worries of it being a timeskip banner were unfounded, but I'm pretty surprised we didn't get Dedue with this.

I am guessing Mercedes will be the demote (assuming we get one). While she does have an AR skill....these AR skills aren't very useful broadly speaking. And otherwise her kit is nothing special.

9. AuraChannelerChris

Black Eagles: The Banner. They couldn't put a single character from the monastery side.

Hubert is easily the shining unit due to giving physical fighters adaptive damage (and it seems his weapon introduces a brand new tome type). Hilda is closely following on Edelgard's footsteps for being quite lethal herself. Petra is like a dagger Nino with calculations everywhere (isn't Petra into using swords, though). Mercedes is too basic and seems like the newest Genny, though.

I only care about getting Mercedes (even if I went Black Eagles), but I want to wait if she'll drop and give Brady some company.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  10. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Sorry Dedue, you don't get to be on the second in command banner.

11. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

On an unrelated note, the Voting Gauntlet finals are now Wolt vs. Ursula.

I don't think anyone could've predicted that final lineup.

12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm not too surprised at Ursula but Wolt beating Lyn seems like an insane upset

13. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

I mean considering Ursula had Lyn and Laegjarn on her side of the bracket, she was definitely not who I expected to see in the finals. But hey, stranger things have happened (Shanna...)

14. AuraChannelerChris

Joining Wolt just because this stupid VG has been awful and I want to have options to use these extra 1800 flags.

15. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

The muspell people always do terribly in these gauntlets, it's such a shame

16. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Dedue's not in this only because they don't think the world is ready for a Lance/Axe Armor with 50+ natural Def.

17. Psynergy

Weirdest part about joining Wolt round 1 is that he wasn't even a good feather team at the start, Laevatein's team wasn't even that large compared to Wolt and he won through brute force without bonuses. Then today he spent probably the last 8 hours (or more) with a bonus and yet somehow swoops in for the win last second? Sure I'll take my easy 3k feathers for the round, definitely was not expecting that.

Banner is interesting though, definitely not surprised to see more 3 Houses but I was wary just in case, think I might try to get Petra from tickets though since she seems interesting. If her stat spread is bad she still offers Ground Orders fodder though so that's still good, not going to touch colorless when Mercedes is the obvious drop. They really need to try putting a bit more effort into these healer skill sets though. Infantry Rush for Brady was okay but the rest of his kit was so boring, Mercedes is even worse since who even wants these AR skills? I guess I shouldn't complain about another source of infantry flowers coming though.

18. AuraChannelerChris

1st: RAIGHMAS IS REAL.
    2nd: Eliwood for the campfire.
    3rd: Felicia flubbed me.

19. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Brady also had the Push skill, which I think is more interesting than either of what Mercedes has to offer. Certainly more multipurpose

he also had Recover+ & Heavenly Light. Really putting Mercedes to shame here

20. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 3: Five star Thea!!!
    Day 4: Three star Nowi

Savage Blow banner just gave me a four star Beruka while today’s ticket gave me...a Jaffar of all units. It’s another merge to my 40 +1 but man it would have better if it was a colorless unit I didn’t have.

And yeah these past two healers have been rather meh with their skills. At least Nanna gave Restore+ and Drive Def 2.