• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Update is out!
Pretty good set of weapon effects in this batch:
Selena's Blade keeps the armor effectiveness and has an innate +3 to all stats if foe's attack is greater than or equal to Selena's ATtack+3 (so at neutral attack w/ this weapon, they need to be at or above 44 attack). The refine is Wo Dao. This is the best Selena could ask for, really.
Mae's Book of Orchids drops the Owl effect for Death Blow 3. Refine is ATtack/Speed Link 3.
Boey's Inscribed Tome drops the Owl effect for TA against colorless foes. His refine is Close Counter (!!!!) to Sword, Lance, Axes and Beasts. Like not even conditional CC, it's just straight up CC except against Dragons (who would kill him anyway to be fair 18 res aint doing anything good here)
Beruka's Axe is just a super slaying axe. The refine is, provided her hp is at or above 50%, inflicts -4 ATtack on foe during combat and she has the Guard effect

R_N

Oh there was an AR update too
Panic Manor now goes to level 5 (900 stones), resort limit upped to 10 units & 24 structures and 3 new music tracks:
Dance in the Dark from Fates
For Victory from PoR
Encounters and Reunions from Thracia

I am baffled as to why there's no Three Houses music.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Mae can work either with Atk+ for OHKO potential or Spd+ to double, provided she already packs something like Darting Blow 3 to make up for her somewhat low speed.

Boey can hit anything (but dragons) and now can rely on QR3 to great effect. The likes of Lukas weep.

Beruka can become insane to deal with if she's Def+. If there was a Flashing/Heavy Blade seal that actually relied on Def, she would be a nightmare for almost all physical units, but for now QR3 is her best option.

Selena is one durable armor killer. Her Atk may still be too low even with an asset for it, so I'm guessing Spd is the way to go.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Selena definitely still needs +Atk so that she can actually hurt things with that armor effectiveness, pretty much the same deal as with Caeda and Clair. Not like she's at risk of having more attack than the foe, if she does then they probably have like no attack.

Boey is definitely the best of the bunch, which is not something I expected to say when this set was announced. Being able to run something like Steady Stance with CC really helps him out a lot since he can still run QR with another seal or fancier B slot, and the Raven effect is a nice bonus even if it's not necessarily helping his weak attack. Mae is neat but underwhelming, Death Blow tome suits her well but the Link skill is probably not best suited for her. Beruka is still not great but it improves what she was best at so that's fine I suppose, not like axe fliers are exactly a highly competitive class type right now.

Also have to say I'm very surprised they didn't add 3 Houses music to the list, would've been a nice way to hype me up before I get around to playing the game. For Victory was a pleasant surprise though so I'll take that gladly.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Selena definitely still needs +Atk so that she can actually hurt things with that armor effectiveness, pretty much the same deal as with Caeda and Clair. Not like she's at risk of having more attack than the foe, if she does then they probably have like no attack.
On the other hand, a Spd asset and her weapon's effect would bring her to Spd 41 and Atk 44. Her stats are rounded enough to make her a jack of all trades while also being a durable armor slayer.

If her Atk gets any higher with boosts, though, her innate effect goes to waste. With an asset, she reaches Atk 45+3. Even a normal +4 can screw her gained stats unless she's dueling against a heavily offensive foe.

It's best she can possibly double so that she can exploit the Wo Dao effect better.

R_N

5* unmerged Kronya with LAzura and 2 other WOM dancers (I used axe azura and olivia but i have like...almost every dancer so there's options) handeled Infernal Sothis pretty well. I couldn't use teh Abyssal strategy exactly (she doesn't take enough damage & merges would've made it a little ahrder ironically) and some skills needed to be fernangled, but this character's realy fun to use. I've definitely got the feathers to spare to get her to +2, I might do that tomorrow and conquer abyss.

R_N

1: Lon'qu
2: Gunter
3: Kagero
4: Subaki
5: Selena

I wonder if I can get a different character every day, that'd be fun.

Also man beasts are SO good. I remember how much trouble I had with Fallen Takumi but caineghis/nailah/leanne/panne handle it no problem.
...also for some reason I never did the Hard version of this battle either??

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
No Sothis for me for now, Byleth broke 10.5% pity. Ah well, I have Micaiah to look forward to later.

Mercedes should be a safe drop. AR skills may be rankings-oriented, but they have been out for a while, and they don't directly affect scoring like Duel skills do. I see that coming down before the Fox tome does, considering the two Serpent tomes are still 5* locked.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 1: Three star Est
Day 2: Four star Tailtiu
Day 3: Five star Thea!!!
Day 4: Three star Nowi
Day 5: Four star Seliph
Day 6: Four star Subaki

One of my free tickets also got me a Hilda with IVs of +HP, -Att. Even with that bane, she still can hit like a truck thanks to her skills.

Also surprised no one brought up that Attack Tactic was shown as a seal in one of the new Tips & Tricks videos. I guess a TT with the CYL3 units involved is on the cards then?

R_N

1: Lon'qu
2: Gunter
3: Kagero
4: Subaki
5: Selena
6: Cecilia

i wish I'd get some more camillas out of green. I only have one left and she's still the best source of savage blow. Alos still waiting on my last titania, game

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So my Mythic Banner run was nice overall.

After my ventures with getting Sothis, I used all orbs I got to get L!Alm...which I did! But he came with Def+/Atk-. Not that it hurts much given he at least gets an extra 4 on ATK on almost every unit out there. So that took me on a long journey to get a fix for him...which I didn't get, but it ended with me getting a second Eir with Atk+/Spd-, a second HS!Ryoma with Spd+/HP- that ate my first one to be a speedy flier, and then I got a second L!Marth that my first one with Spd+/Res- ate...and those three were in the very last session at 10%.

Sothis (Spd+/Def-)
2 Greils who may as well be neutral
2 HS!Ryomas
1 baaaaaad Caineghis for future fodder or merging purposes
1 Eir
1 L!Alm

Probably around 280 orbs. Not bad, I'd say.

Oh, and for the Changing Winds Banner, I got my first Hil........................................bindi. He came with Atk+/Def-.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Hilda was my free pull, but outside of a Nana merges all these free pulls haven't given me much. Last year I did super well so it's regressing to the mean I guess.

R_N

Here's out calendar
EBae-O-UcAAj9S-.png

Solo Skills banner should be pretty good. Here's out options (legends and Hilda removed)
Attack/Speed: Fallen Corrin, Yarne, Hilda. Hilda will still be running at the time, though, so she's out.
Attack/Defense: Edelgard. She did just stop and it'll be another 2 weeks before this runs, seems possible.
Attack/Res: Flora
Speed/Defense: Lethe

& Def/Res is exclusive to Duma so he's out.

Desperation is kinda....
Red: Ayra, Mage Eirika, Karel, Brave Roy
Blue: Mae, Shanna

Well it's not a great distribution....

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Oh no.

How dare you game.

How dare you rerun Hoshido seasonal this early relative to the last summer rerun.

I thought I had time to get enough orbs to start hunting for those last 4 Micaiahs. Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Brave Heroes is getting a Tempest Trial. Guessing this Trial will have TT reward reruns, like last year's Hoshido seasonal Tempest, funnily enough.