1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh Prince of Hel Eir

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Hilda was my free pull, but outside of a Nana merges all these free pulls haven't given me much. Last year I did super well so it's regressing to the mean I guess.

2. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Here's out calendar
    [​IMG]

Solo Skills banner should be pretty good. Here's out options (legends and Hilda removed)
    Attack/Speed: Fallen Corrin, Yarne, Hilda. Hilda will still be running at the time, though, so she's out.
    Attack/Defense: Edelgard. She did just stop and it'll be another 2 weeks before this runs, seems possible.
    Attack/Res: Flora
    Speed/Defense: Lethe

& Def/Res is exclusive to Duma so he's out.

Desperation is kinda....
    Red: Ayra, Mage Eirika, Karel, Brave Roy
    Blue: Mae, Shanna

Well it's not a great distribution....

3. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Oh no.

How dare you game.

How dare you rerun Hoshido seasonal this early relative to the last summer rerun.

I thought I had time to get enough orbs to start hunting for those last 4 Micaiahs. Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Brave Heroes is getting a Tempest Trial. Guessing this Trial will have TT reward reruns, like last year's Hoshido seasonal Tempest, funnily enough.

4. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "WOOO! Who needs medicine?!"

Prepare yourself for the most underwhelming New Power banner ever.

5. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 1: Three star Est
    Day 2: Four star Tailtiu
    Day 3: Five star Thea!!!
    Day 4: Three star Nowi
    Day 5: Four star Seliph
    Day 6: Four star Subaki
    Day 7: Four star Effie

Wonder who the TT reward will be this time. Perhaps another round of old TT units like that one TT with the 2017 ones.

6. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Every single year I say this and I will keep saying it until it happens: give us the most unpopular unit on the poll (in this case, FE3's Frost) and just really lean into it. Give them some passive aggressive quotes and a really good, but not AS good skill kit. Like what if Frost was off-brand Veronica. That'd be hilarious

Dragalge likes this.
  7. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Looks like I don't need to worry any unexpected Tellius banner for awhile so I'll probably be weighing whether I want to Brave Eliwood for fodder or try to get Naga finally this month, since with the big orb income this month I'm already at 1437 orbs of the 1500 benchmark I'm trying to hit. The former is only tempting because I could give SS3 and the Lull skill to Oscar though which isn't exactly necessary, and I could just wait for him to pop up on some repeat later on so I'll probably be waiting to try and get Naga. There is still the issue of not knowing who I'd use for an Astra team though, give me that Tactic refine for Jagen please.

Free rolls have been bad for me meanwhile, aside from a Faye, Nanna merge, and Tailtiu I haven't even pulled much in the way of basic fodder. I guess I should be glad I at least got a 5* this year unlike last year's free pulls, even if it was on the weekly banner rather than the daily ones.

8. Sonic Boom

Sanaki and FByleth (my first one, silver lining) reset my rate. BUT, Micaiah showed up at base rate right after. Just need three more to complete her now.

Dancer rerun banner is my sole focus this month until I get the three remaining Micaiahs. I’ll certainly be free picking Brave Micaiah in a week so I won’t have to worry about that.

9. AuraChannelerChris

1st: RAIGHMAS IS REAL.
    2nd: Eliwood for the campfire.
    3rd: Felicia flubbed me.
    4th: Henry cursed me.
    5th: Felicia, stop.
    6th: ...You can't make any puns with Fir.
    7th: Gwen will I get something nice?
    8th: Swordhardt. ...Oh my god, Swordhardt! He came with Def+/Spd-. Now the dilemma or merging for him to stay with Def+ or make my first one with Res+ stay with the asset.

In other news, I promoted my Spd+/HP- Raigh. Just waiting for Fae to get a refine...and my Etrian Odyssey team will be complete.

10. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

1: Lon'qu
    2: Gunter
    3: Kagero
    4: Subaki
    5: Selena
    6: Cecilia
    7: Roderick, forgot to mention this one yesterday
    8: Lon'qu

hey no fair, there's plenty of other reds you could've given me!

I actually did throw orbs to finish the circle at the festival banner, just in case. Alas nothing super interesting or lucky

11. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 8: Three star L’Arachel

Pulled the sole colorless and green orb in the session in the HS banner got a +Att, -Res Matthew and HS!Elincia! The latter just, yet again, had to be -Att.

12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

7: Roderick, forgot to mention this one yesterday
    9: Maria

The colorless pool needs such an overhaul....

13. AuraChannelerChris

1st: RAIGHMAS IS REAL.
    2nd: Eliwood for the campfire.
    3rd: Felicia flubbed me.
    4th: Henry cursed me.
    5th: Felicia, stop.
    6th: ...You can't make any puns with Fir.
    7th: Gwen will I get something nice?
    8th: Swordhardt. ...Oh my god, Swordhardt! He came with Def+/Spd-. Now the dilemma or merging for him to stay with Def+ or make my first one with Res+ stay with the asset. (Decision: Def+ it was.)
    9th: Dancing with Sylvia.

14. Sonic Boom

Ryoma broke a 3.5 rate last night. Then Tiki came in at base rate.

This banner is toying with me.

15. Psynergy

I got Brady with my free pull today so things are finally looking up, only 51 flowers away from getting my Ike to +9 now. At this point I've farmed out the flowers from every single unit in the 3* or 4* pool except Fir, Peri, Gordin, Klein, Saizo, Tharja, Male Morgan, and Thea. That's 18 infantry flowers, 2 cavalry flowers, and 40 flier flowers right there, granted I don't expect to see the red ones anytime soon.

Even looking at the 5* exclusives on the list there aren't actually that many more that I foddered before Dragonflowers became a thing. I've just got Ayra, Flying Olivia, Bridal Charlotte, Quan, Hector, Winter Lissa, Legendary Lyn, Takumi, Jaffar, Mage Eirika, Ophelia, Halloween Henry, Veronica, and Elise. Only half of those are worth 8 flowers though I don't regret killing any of them, just gives me a reason to care about Veronica or Olivia if I get pitybroken by them.

16. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

fwiw that's 24 infantry flowers which would've put you half way to your 51 flower ike goal

17. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 8: Three star L’Arachel
    Day 9: Four star Eirika

Decided to promote that Matthew I got yesterday as well for the sake of getting his confession.

Why did they make Rogue Dagger weaker (albeit slightly) then Steel Dagger? These launch units/skill sets were really weird.

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

They had weird ideas of balance at launch.

Poison Dagger is pitifully weak because most of the roster was infantry units, and Kagero had good attack. balance!
    Rogue Dagger debuffs the opponent AND buffs yourself, so it has to be weaker. Balance!!
    Smoke Dagger debuffs multiple people (but not the unit you're attacking (that's just unbalanced)), so it has to be a little weaker, but it doesn't do anything to you or debuff the unit you're hitting, so it can be a little stronger. BALANCE!!!

The fact dagger units were almost uniformly the weakest units in the game (in terms of attack stat and over all weapon strength) is tied to them overvaluing the debuff effects.

19. Psynergy

It's fine that Rally Up Atk+, Speed Tactic, Close Counter and Swift Sparrow went to good use on Titania, Soren, and Oscar. Jaffar was probably not worth it since I ditched the Nino I gave it to, but I killed that Nino to give Life and Death to Sonya and she's part of my most consistent AR Defense so I guess it worked out in the end.

Speaking of Titania I recently changed mine from Earth to Light Blessing after months of using her in AR with Earth Blessing, because I realized I now have a +10 Black Knight that outscores her for AA anyway and I don't field her in Arena or Allegiance Battles as is. I never realized she'd end up being one of the most broadly useful units in my barracks when they dropped that personal weapon though so it's nice to see her work out so well. Even the TA effect is good because it makes it even harder for Ophelia to actually land a finishing blow on her, now I just need a new Ruse skill to come out so I can get her that.

20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

7: Roderick
    9: Maria
    10: Oboro

Thank you Roderick for being the only post-launch unit amid a sea of launch units