1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh Prince of Hel Eir

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Sigrun herself is a good pick for a free unit, how many people were out there hoping for Sigrun to be added as a regular unit in the first place? At the same time she would've been a perfect unit to add directly as a 3-4* too but whatever, this only fuels my suspicions that they're using grail units to make up for the decreasing number of drops. I honestly had been convinced Sigrun would never get in after her seasonal variant though, given how long Charlotte has been waiting and the fact that there's such a big list of these seasonal-only units now. The thing that surprises me the most is the fact that they're giving us a Tellius themed Tempest for CYL3. Like sure Micaiah was the first place for females but why her specifically over a Valentia themed one? Why a banner with regular Ike and Sanaki alongside CYL3?

They definitely had to have a planned banner in the works that they had to re-purpose one way or another though. My guess is that they realized with the beast banners and the Valentine's banner they already had a lot of slots for the year taken by Tellius, and the overabundance of seasonals in combination with Three Houses probably made them consider re-purposing some Tellius banner (there's also like, 1 or 2 open slots left for a regular banner for the rest of the year). Like, Haar had no place on the Gallia banner outside of being a Tellius unit, and now they've suddenly slotted in Sigrun here for a Tempest that feels bizarrely placed. If Jill doesn't end up on Farfetched 3 this year at this point, I will be Upset.

But hey, definitely a good year to be a Tellius fan though, I even finally got a Mordecai merge today. I can't say I'm willing to burn grails for Sigrun but I have a severe lack of blue fliers so this helps. Attack Tactic and Sturdy Blow are also super good seals, interesting that we're jumping to dual stat blow skills before getting Warding Blow though. Guess they're really trying to avoid giving a Death Blow seal, but this is probably the next best thing. I'd dare say it's even better than Death Blow for some units too.

2. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I think getting Jill will rely on one of two things:
    1. they consider commander anna as her being in the game
    2. they consider louise's seasonal as her being in the game

5 Anna (Awakening)
    23 Louise
    35 Thrasir
    52 Jill
    56 Rinea
    58 Severa
    65 Rinkah
    66 Anna (Fates)
    67 Illyana
    68 Hel
    74 Charlotte
    77 Lilith
    79 Selena (SS)
    99 Mila

Now I think we can safely ignore Thrasir (& Hel), they'll be coming once Book 3 wraps up alongside the other OCs. But Jill is a firm #3 and they've been doing an even male/female split. And honestly I think they know we dont consider the seasonals to be the characters "actually" in the game so I can very much see them giving us a real crazy Louise

The men in the top 100 have far less competition
    14 Bruno
    16 Lif
    84 Conrad
    85 Nils
    86 Shinon
    90 Rath
    92 Cormag
    100 Pytho

Gengarish likes this.
  3. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I could totally see a Jill/Rinkah/Nils banner.

4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm assuming in this scenario Conrad is sent to the grail zone like Joshua & Aversa was, but I'd be pretty surprised to see Rinkah. Anna & Louise, sure, but Rinea & Severa would have no reason to be skipped over.

5. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Anna having no alts is the weirdest thing. She's the one character where it's justified in series that there's dozens of clones.

6. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

The second point is what worries me with Sigrun coming out now. Up until now I assumed a unit getting in as seasonal first would count by their standards, but it's never been relevant for CYL so it's hard to say. I figured most of these seasonal only units wouldn't be added normally anytime soon considering how many they keep throwing in our face, but Sigrun is a character who has had mostly unspectacular placings (422th, 415th, unusually 205th this year) and it was only 3 months between seasonal and regular release. Now I'm very suspicious that Louise may be getting in soon too, whether it be through a normal banner of Farfetched 3.

If they don't count Louise as being in though, I don't think we see both Anna and Louise getting in through other banners. I doubt we'd see anyone below Jill this year except maybe Rinea, though she'd definitely have a bigger "wow" factor than the rest. I'm still hoping for another FE7 banner to get Louise and Nils in though because I'm greedy and want to see Shinon get in as the GHB unit. But also because I want a Forging Bonds where Shinon is a rude jerk to everyone because that's totally the kind of character you vote in through popularity.

Gengarish likes this.
  7. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Here's the stats for everyone https://i.redd.it/yjhvf3kp0rg31.png

Which more means we have stats for Sigrun, since we saw all the stats in the feh channel.
    Sigrun has gen 3 BST. No grace period here, we're going straight into it.

If Death Knight had just waited a single banner....!

8. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "WOOO! Who needs medicine?!"

1st: RAIGHMAS IS REAL.
    2nd: Eliwood for the campfire.
    3rd: Felicia flubbed me.
    4th: Henry cursed me.
    5th: Felicia, stop.
    6th: ...You can't make any puns with Fir.
    7th: Gwen will I get something nice?
    8th: Swordhardt. ...Oh my god, Swordhardt! He came with Def+/Spd-. Now the dilemma or merging for him to stay with Def+ or make my first one with Res+ stay with the asset. (Decision: Def+ it was.)
    9th: Dancing with Sylvia.
    10th: Tiki grew up.
    11th: Grinch came to town. I mean, yay, my second M!Grima. A Def+/Spd- (...really, another freebie with the same IVs? Ugh, creepy). He's eating my first one with HP+/Spd-.
    12th: Ninoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    13th: Ogma. ...I can't do any pun with that odd name.
    14th: Unlucky 'cause of Arthur.
    15th: A Hawk with an eye.

----

In 55 orbs, at 3.50%, I scored B!Alm, who came with Res+/Def-. This guy is a beast no matter how you slice him. A Spd flaw can hurt him more than an Atk flaw, though. Now he can accompany my B!Celica!

...And in the same circle, I got my first Laevantein, who came with Atk+/Def-...which is super creepy, since I had gotten my first Helbindi with those same IVs in this month...so, is Laegjarn going to come just as early with those IVs as well? At this rate, I'm getting all Muspell generals.

I'll just let the Brave banner run its course until it's time for me to pick my freebie. It's either B!Micaiah or B!Camilla, but I'm leaning to the former.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  9. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

1: Lon'qu
    2: Gunter
    3: Kagero
    4: Subaki
    5: Selena
    6: Cecilia
    7: Roderick
    8: Lon'qu
    9: Maria
    10: Oboro
    11: Frederick.
    12: 5*Ares.
    13: Seth
    14: Raven
    15: Camilla

I know PM1 is going to be offering multiple solutions without brave heroes since they're on a 2 year timer but I'll still probably pick Micaiah. I can't risk the horror that was A Year Without Neutral Veronica

10. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 1: Three star Est
    Day 2: Four star Tailtiu
    Day 3: Five star Thea!!!
    Day 4: Three star Nowi
    Day 5: Four star Seliph
    Day 6: Four star Subaki
    Day 7: Four star Effie
    Day 8: Three star L’Arachel
    Day 9: Four star Eirika
    Day 10: Three star Camilla
    Day 11: Four star Mathilda
    Day 12: Four star Tiki
    Day 13: Three star Sheena
    Day 14: Four star Athena
    Day 15: Four star Jagen

I did a full circle and got...Lewyn. Gave his Special Spiral skill to my Kronya so that’s neat I suppose.

11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

16: Roderick

i was really hoping for a free lute ya'll

12. AuraChannelerChris

8th: Swordhardt. ...Oh my god, Swordhardt! He came with Def+/Spd-. Now the dilemma or merging for him to stay with Def+ or make my first one with Res+ stay with the asset. (Decision: Def+ it was.)
    11th: Grinch came to town. I mean, yay, my second M!Grima. A Def+/Spd- (...really, another freebie with the same IVs? Ugh, creepy). He's eating my first one with HP+/Spd-.
    16th: You ain't perfect unlike Lute, Shigure.

Me too.

13. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 16: Four star Sully

I have Lute don't kill me plz

14. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

some actions can never be forgiven.........

15. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now to do this all over again with Brave Micaiah.

16. AuraChannelerChris

17. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

17: A Quan!!!

Not even remotely a character I wanted double of but a dual rally for arena isn't terrible &I wont say no to a free 5*. I'll give it to......s-someone. Man I wonder when they're going to drop the bomb that is upgraded movement skills. Imagine what ridiculous side effects Reposition+ or Smite+ or Draw Back+ could do in 2019

18. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Day 16: Four star Sully
    Day 17: Three star Oboro
    Day 18: Four star Effie

Death Knight isn’t so bad...being able to hard-stop Tibarn and Armor March can be good in some situations.

19. AuraChannelerChris

16th: You ain't perfect unlike Lute, Shigure.
    17th: Really, another Hawkeye? At this point, I can 5*+10 the guy, but he doesn't have a Prf yet. Too much of a bother.
    18th: Ooh, Corrin merge! Just need 4 more...

Today is Micaiah Day. A strange day when all versions of Micaiah are available for the picking across 4 banners. Once the day passes...well, she'll still be available with all versions, but just in 3 banners.

Needless to say, I lied about waiting to use any orbs and so I have been using every orb I had whenever I was at 20 orbs or more... And my sniping actually did give me a Brave Micaiah this day. She arrived with neutral IVs, so she's fine. That also made me pick my free Brave Camilla (thus having enough of her to make an AR team...geez). Only brave unit I'm missing is Brave Eliwood, but he really doesn't tempt me to pick, so for now it's orb saving till the next Legendary banner.

20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

17: 5* Quan!!!
    18: Athena

I was going to laugh if I got back to back Quans but there wasn't even a blue to pull