• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I could totally see a Jill/Rinkah/Nils banner.
I'm assuming in this scenario Conrad is sent to the grail zone like Joshua & Aversa was, but I'd be pretty surprised to see Rinkah. Anna & Louise, sure, but Rinea & Severa would have no reason to be skipped over.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Anna having no alts is the weirdest thing. She's the one character where it's justified in series that there's dozens of clones.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I think getting Jill will rely on one of two things:
1. they consider commander anna as her being in the game
2. they consider louise's seasonal as her being in the game

The second point is what worries me with Sigrun coming out now. Up until now I assumed a unit getting in as seasonal first would count by their standards, but it's never been relevant for CYL so it's hard to say. I figured most of these seasonal only units wouldn't be added normally anytime soon considering how many they keep throwing in our face, but Sigrun is a character who has had mostly unspectacular placings (422th, 415th, unusually 205th this year) and it was only 3 months between seasonal and regular release. Now I'm very suspicious that Louise may be getting in soon too, whether it be through a normal banner of Farfetched 3.

If they don't count Louise as being in though, I don't think we see both Anna and Louise getting in through other banners. I doubt we'd see anyone below Jill this year except maybe Rinea, though she'd definitely have a bigger "wow" factor than the rest. I'm still hoping for another FE7 banner to get Louise and Nils in though because I'm greedy and want to see Shinon get in as the GHB unit. But also because I want a Forging Bonds where Shinon is a rude jerk to everyone because that's totally the kind of character you vote in through popularity.

R_N

Here's the stats for everyone https://i.redd.it/yjhvf3kp0rg31.png

Which more means we have stats for Sigrun, since we saw all the stats in the feh channel.
Sigrun has gen 3 BST. No grace period here, we're going straight into it.

If Death Knight had just waited a single banner....!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st: RAIGHMAS IS REAL.
2nd: Eliwood for the campfire.
3rd: Felicia flubbed me.
4th: Henry cursed me.
5th: Felicia, stop.
6th: ...You can't make any puns with Fir.
7th: Gwen will I get something nice?
8th: Swordhardt. ...Oh my god, Swordhardt! He came with Def+/Spd-. Now the dilemma or merging for him to stay with Def+ or make my first one with Res+ stay with the asset. (Decision: Def+ it was.)
9th: Dancing with Sylvia.
10th: Tiki grew up.
11th: Grinch came to town. I mean, yay, my second M!Grima. A Def+/Spd- (...really, another freebie with the same IVs? Ugh, creepy). He's eating my first one with HP+/Spd-.
12th: Ninoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
13th: Ogma. ...I can't do any pun with that odd name.
14th: Unlucky 'cause of Arthur.
15th: A Hawk with an eye.

----

In 55 orbs, at 3.50%, I scored B!Alm, who came with Res+/Def-. This guy is a beast no matter how you slice him. A Spd flaw can hurt him more than an Atk flaw, though. Now he can accompany my B!Celica!

...And in the same circle, I got my first Laevantein, who came with Atk+/Def-...which is super creepy, since I had gotten my first Helbindi with those same IVs in this month...so, is Laegjarn going to come just as early with those IVs as well? At this rate, I'm getting all Muspell generals.

I'll just let the Brave banner run its course until it's time for me to pick my freebie. It's either B!Micaiah or B!Camilla, but I'm leaning to the former.

Last edited:

R_N

1: Lon'qu
2: Gunter
3: Kagero
4: Subaki
5: Selena
6: Cecilia
7: Roderick
8: Lon'qu
9: Maria
10: Oboro
11: Frederick.
12: 5*Ares.
13: Seth
14: Raven
15: Camilla

I know PM1 is going to be offering multiple solutions without brave heroes since they're on a 2 year timer but I'll still probably pick Micaiah. I can't risk the horror that was A Year Without Neutral Veronica

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 1: Three star Est
Day 2: Four star Tailtiu
Day 3: Five star Thea!!!
Day 4: Three star Nowi
Day 5: Four star Seliph
Day 6: Four star Subaki
Day 7: Four star Effie
Day 8: Three star L’Arachel
Day 9: Four star Eirika
Day 10: Three star Camilla
Day 11: Four star Mathilda
Day 12: Four star Tiki
Day 13: Three star Sheena
Day 14: Four star Athena
Day 15: Four star Jagen

I did a full circle and got...Lewyn. Gave his Special Spiral skill to my Kronya so that’s neat I suppose.

R_N

16: Roderick

i was really hoping for a free lute ya'll

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
8th: Swordhardt. ...Oh my god, Swordhardt! He came with Def+/Spd-. Now the dilemma or merging for him to stay with Def+ or make my first one with Res+ stay with the asset. (Decision: Def+ it was.)
11th: Grinch came to town. I mean, yay, my second M!Grima. A Def+/Spd- (...really, another freebie with the same IVs? Ugh, creepy). He's eating my first one with HP+/Spd-.
16th: You ain't perfect unlike Lute, Shigure.

Me too.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 16: Four star Sully

I have Lute don't kill me plz

R_N

17: A Quan!!!

Not even remotely a character I wanted double of but a dual rally for arena isn't terrible &I wont say no to a free 5*. I'll give it to......s-someone. Man I wonder when they're going to drop the bomb that is upgraded movement skills. Imagine what ridiculous side effects Reposition+ or Smite+ or Draw Back+ could do in 2019

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 16: Four star Sully
Day 17: Three star Oboro
Day 18: Four star Effie

Death Knight isn’t so bad...being able to hard-stop Tibarn and Armor March can be good in some situations.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
16th: You ain't perfect unlike Lute, Shigure.
17th: Really, another Hawkeye? At this point, I can 5*+10 the guy, but he doesn't have a Prf yet. Too much of a bother.
18th: Ooh, Corrin merge! Just need 4 more...

Today is Micaiah Day. A strange day when all versions of Micaiah are available for the picking across 4 banners. Once the day passes...well, she'll still be available with all versions, but just in 3 banners.

Needless to say, I lied about waiting to use any orbs and so I have been using every orb I had whenever I was at 20 orbs or more... And my sniping actually did give me a Brave Micaiah this day. She arrived with neutral IVs, so she's fine. That also made me pick my free Brave Camilla (thus having enough of her to make an AR team...geez). Only brave unit I'm missing is Brave Eliwood, but he really doesn't tempt me to pick, so for now it's orb saving till the next Legendary banner.

R_N

17: 5* Quan!!!
18: Athena

I was going to laugh if I got back to back Quans but there wasn't even a blue to pull

R_N

17: 5* Quan!!!
18: Athena
19: Chrom

The Solo Skills banner gave me a free 5* Innes, however!
Well so far as free 5*s go this one is honestly kind of a stinker, skill wise. Wasn't my first Innes also a weird freebie?