• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 1: Three star Est
Day 2: Four star Tailtiu
Day 3: Five star Thea!!!
Day 4: Three star Nowi
Day 5: Four star Seliph
Day 6: Four star Subaki
Day 7: Four star Effie
Day 8: Three star L’Arachel
Day 9: Four star Eirika
Day 10: Three star Camilla
Day 11: Four star Mathilda
Day 12: Four star Tiki
Day 13: Three star Sheena
Day 14: Four star Athena
Day 15: Four star Jagen
Day 16: Four star Sully
Day 17: Three star Oboro
Day 18: Four star Effie
Day 19: Four star Draug

Also managed to get Fallen Corrin in nine orbs! But of course she had to be -Res. More infantry flowers is always good regardless and I still wanted her because she's stupidly good under the right conditions.

R_N

You know, I notice we haven't had a dancer seasonal banner yet this year

I wonder if it will specifically be based on Three Houses, since it has a whole dance competition and at least 2 people (Manuella, Dorothea) have literally been performers. Sexy Opera outfit Manuella with Dancer Dorothea, Felix (token guy) and Edelgard (get that train going hard and fast)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I got another Sothe merge today so he's sitting at +6 now, crazy to think he was only +1 at the start of the year. Dropping him helped but this is the first time I pulled one at 3*, I guess I've just been pretty lucky considering I'm living off of free rolls mostly.

Still undecided on whether I want to roll for another Micaiah merge or wait for Naga though, leaning towards the latter solely for orb efficiency since I'm not about to dump half my orbs to pull 7 merges. Still would prefer not to pull Tiki but I'd take that over getting pitybroken by someone like Shiro trying for a Micaiah.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 20: Four star Fae

R_N

1: Lon'qu
2: Gunter
3: Kagero
4: Subaki
5: Selena
6: Cecilia
7: Roderick
8: Lon'qu
9: Maria
10: Oboro
11: Frederick.
12: 5*Ares.
13: Seth
14: Raven
15: Camilla
16: Roderick
17: 5* Quan!!!
18: Athena
19: Chrom
20: Nanna

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Today was another useful merge but this time it was for Reyson, have to say I'm surprised because that means I've rolled a merge for all of my ongoing projects except Palla and Nanna this month. That's a Reinhardt, Sheena, Mordecai, Reyson, and Sothe just from my free rolls this month, not to mention the Oliver and Saias copies I merged. Much nicer luck than last year's daily banners for sure, even counting the fact there's so many more banners this year.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st: RAIGHMAS IS REAL.
2nd: Eliwood for the campfire.
3rd: Felicia flubbed me.
4th: Henry cursed me.
5th: Felicia, stop.
6th: ...You can't make any puns with Fir.
7th: Gwen will I get something nice?
8th: Swordhardt. ...Oh my god, Swordhardt! He came with Def+/Spd-. Now the dilemma or merging for him to stay with Def+ or make my first one with Res+ stay with the asset. (Decision: Def+ it was.)
9th: Dancing with Sylvia.
10th: Tiki grew up.
11th: Grinch came to town. I mean, yay, my second M!Grima. A Def+/Spd- (...really, another freebie with the same IVs? Ugh, creepy). He's eating my first one with HP+/Spd-.
12th: Ninoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
13th: Ogma. ...I can't do any pun with that odd name.
14th: Unlucky 'cause of Arthur.
15th: A Hawk with an eye.
16th: You ain't perfect unlike Lute, Shigure.
17th: Really, another Hawkeye? At this point, I can 5*+10 the guy, but he doesn't have a Prf yet. Too much of a bother.
18th: Ooh, Corrin merge! Just need 4 more...
19th: Ridin' with Roderick.
20th: "SOLEIL IS HERE!"
21th: Fooled by a Gordin.

Only 2 free 5*s for my run.

By the way, the daily banners end today. Now stick to those weekly banners.

R_N

1: Lon'qu
2: Gunter
3: Kagero
4: Subaki
5: Selena
6: Cecilia
7: Roderick
8: Lon'qu
9: Maria
10: Oboro
11: Frederick.
12: 5*Ares.
13: Seth
14: Raven
15: Camilla
16: Roderick
17: 5* Quan!!!
18: Athena
19: Chrom
20: Nanna
21: Athena

So only 2 5*s but it's kind of counterbalanced by the free (thanks tickets) Fallen Tiki, Surtr and the surprise Innes.

Bonus round #22 because yeah i went to the summoning tab out of habit and did another pull on the solo banner: 4* matthew

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
My only 5* from those banners was a Karla, which is nice for Wrath fodder. I did get a lot of off banner reds trying for Jugdral units like Sigurd and Ayra, so this Legendary banner better let me get what I want.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Day 20: Four star Fae
Day 21: Three star Cordelia

Just one five star but it was a free merge that saved 20,000 feathers so I can’t complain. Start with a free three star lance flier then end with another one.

R_N

Nice. Got a +Attack/-HP Lute in a little under 50 orbs. I was so worried at the Mist disaster happening again....

The gauntlet banner got me my first brady, so that was nice too.

R_N

Oh, quick reminder. Next week's weekly banner has Hector on it as well. It overlaps with the Legendary Banner but if you want DC this is your statistically best chance to do so.

R_N

Fire whoever thought Rokkr Brave Ike was a good idea. That thing seriously wants your units to come with Aether on top of Guard 2 and Triangle Adept 3 to make up for the AoE attack.
the safest thing to do against Brave Ike is to just enemy phase him. He only gets the increased cooldown on player phase. You lose on some score but in the long run it's less of a pain

Or be like me, who is cool and good and has Halloween Mia to allow me both phases!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
In fact, this round is the worst Rokkr round ever.

Brave Ike and his Steady Breath 3.
Fir and her INFINITE Pass 3.
Innes and his fits of laughter against colorless advantage units trying to deal a lot of damage to him.

R_N

In fact, this round is the worst Rokkr round ever.

Brave Ike and his Steady Breath 3.
Fir and her INFINITE Pass 3.
Innes and his fits of laughter against colorless advantage units trying to deal a lot of damage to him.
Pass 3 isn't that bad,s he won't take advantage of it in most instances

I found Beruka much more of a pain. There's nothing you can do about Lunge.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Like, no way. This was outta nowhere. Mind. *******. Blown. Man.

Okay, I can stop pretending to be surprised. All hype was drained out by that leak early in this month.

Anyhow.

L!Julia is an absolute dragon killer, but she's kind of held back by the fact she can't close counter (unlike her vanilla version being able to through her refine)... But dear god, her sprite is very animated.

Red: L!Ike, L!Roy, and HS!Elise
Blue: L!Julia, L!Tiki, and Naga
Green: Gunnthra, Kaden, and V!Mist
Colorless: F!Grima, Duma, and S!Bruno

Red is sort of meh, blue is simply fantastic, green is also sort of meh, and colorless is...well, sort of meh as well.

Dear god, this banner is sort of meh, I mean, boring.

I reeeeeeeeeeally want V!Mist just to finally have Green Tome Valor 3. I didn't want to focus on S!Elise because she shares colors with S!Xander.

-----------

In other news, F!Berkut, Kinshinoka, and OG Hector are sinister, according to notifications.

rfWDqel.png

Last edited:

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I have 75 orbs currently and I'm just scared that I can't yet again get Duma or Naga this banner

R_N

I'm glad I'm saving for the Tana & Saber banner because I just know I would go for Grima and somehow get 7 dumas