1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Feh Prince of Hel Eir

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

Like, no way. This was outta nowhere. Mind. *******. Blown. Man.

Okay, I can stop pretending to be surprised. All hype was drained out by that leak early in this month.

Anyhow.

L!Julia is an absolute dragon killer, but she's kind of held back by the fact she can't close counter (unlike her vanilla version being able to through her refine)... But dear god, her sprite is very animated.

Red: L!Ike, L!Roy, and HS!Elise
    Blue: L!Julia, L!Tiki, and Naga
    Green: Gunnthra, Kaden, and V!Mist
    Colorless: F!Grima, Duma, and S!Bruno

Red is sort of meh, blue is simply fantastic, green is also sort of meh, and colorless is...well, sort of meh as well.

Dear god, this banner is sort of meh, I mean, boring.

I reeeeeeeeeeally want V!Mist just to finally have Green Tome Valor 3. I didn't want to focus on S!Elise because she shares colors with S!Xander.

-----------

In other news, F!Berkut, Kinshinoka, and OG Hector are sinister, according to notifications.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  2. Sutittaja

Sutittaja Lightning zebra

I have 75 orbs currently and I'm just scared that I can't yet again get Duma or Naga this banner

3. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm glad I'm saving for the Tana & Saber banner because I just know I would go for Grima and somehow get 7 dumas

4. AuraChannelerChris

This monthly banner may be the worst, but I'm still going anyway.

All of the blue choices are good for me, especially since even getting 2 Nagas can benefit me. And if not, it can either be L!Tiki or L!Julia.

5. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Brave refines are finally here for CYL1.

And there’s four free units being passed around next month too. Reinhardt becomes a free unit at last, but more surprisingly we are getting a free Ninian, mage Eirika, and Brave Ike.

How convenient that Brave Ike becomes a reward just as CYL1 free summon concludes.

Aside from that, AR will have a double score toggle option too. Twice the Aether for twice the points.

6. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

I’m happy for more free units but SM!Eirika feels a bit random for some reason. Regardless, glad that the CYL1 units are getting refines as their weapons did feel a bit outdated.

7. AuraChannelerChris

Ha ha. Refines for the first round of brave heroes. Screw you, Draug, Rebecca, Henry, etc.

Wow. Free Ninian, Mageirika, and Brave Ike. This is IS we're talking about, right.

Sooo can we expect more free units from this Heroes' Path thingy later or is this just a one thing deal.

8. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I bet this is a one time deal, since it just seems like a permanent quest line to get newcomers accommodated while giving cool free stuff to everyone.

I wonder if the monkey paw aspect will be the 3 5* exclusive units will be given at 4*. Can't be too kind

9. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

10. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

lol, clearly the reason they disclosed all the good stuff for the next update now is because they want to apologize for this Allegiance Battle map this week.

There are better ways to talk about your issues, devs, you don't need to make this unspeakably bad map and hoist it on your players.

11. AuraChannelerChris

Er, what's so bad about this AB map? It was used before. I cleared it with full points on my first try.

12. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Yeah if anything the SoV map with L!Alm was terrible considering those pillars didn’t leave a lot of room to escape his wrath. Also any map with Caineghis too.

Anyway, Mercedes demoted with Odd Res Wave at 4* (don’t know why people thought she wouldn’t. Kjelle didn’t demote because of Bold Fighter!). And I managed to get legendary Julia with IVs of +Spd, -Res making her my first pair up legendary (and my first Mercedes too!)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  13. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

So I was only going to do the free pull on the legendary banner but the spread of orbs was 5 green orbs. I don't think I have EVER seen that happen with greens, so I decided to go ahead and finish the set.

no 5*s but

[​IMG]

I got my final Titania! She's completed. My second ever +10 but the first one I had to build up on my own.

14. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Looks like my decision to wait for Naga paid off, 10 orbs was all it took to get her so I think I might be done already. I did use 8 more orbs on my circle to see if I could get lucky with another one or even just Julia, but no luck there. I might try to go back later in the week right now but I'm pretty content to quit while I'm ahead and continue hoarding.

15. AuraChannelerChris

Figures I'd end up with 2 L!Julias...and strangely enough, both had reversed IVs in HP and Res, so I ended up merging to stay with Res.

I guess L!Tiki is once more avoiding me.

16. Sutittaja

After spending most of my 80 orbs that I had I got very lucky with my pulls. First i got a Naga with -speed +res who was one of my target for this banner, after which I got unexpected .speed +res Hot spring Elise after getting a circle with only red and green orbs and lastly instead of getting my primary target Duma I instead got my seconf Female Grima with +attack -hp. I'm trying to get Duma this time after all those other failed attempts so I hope I get lucky

17. AuraChannelerChris

So I kind of realized too late M!Byleth is perfect to fight B!Ike. Just give him the usual TA3 and Guard 2 to complement his kit and he can shut off B!Ike's Steady Breath while tossing a bunch of Ruptured Skies.

Not that it matters. I rule my world with over 400k points (second place is 120k).

EDIT:

Hmm...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  18. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

Sweet I got a free Tana on the weekly revival banner! She’s +Def like my other +Def, -Att one so I merged her up into that one (who was one of my earlier five stars to boot too).

19. Sutittaja

Finally i have acguired the God of Stenght! He has -hp +resistance which is not bad. Along the way I got Naga, Hot spring Elise two F! Grimas and Bruno. No more summonig from that banner that's for sure.
    I also git random 5 star young Tiki from the Desperation banner

20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Well it took me almost 200 orbs to get Tana but I got 2 other units out of this . First: a hector!
    Second: a nailah

A NAILAH

I never thought this would happen but hot dang, the fodder so good I don't know if I want to merge my original Nailah, give it to someone with Null C Disrupt or who to give it to. The ultimate decision paralysis.

That said with Saber's banner next week I'm a little worried I should have stopped at Nailah and just waited for Tana to rerun. But oh well.