• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Got pity broken AGAIN, with Brave Celica

I am actually beyond mad about this
That's funny. I was pity broken by her too as a second pity breaker. But I can't be mad since she turned out to be Spd+/Res- to merge my first Res+/HP- one into her.

First one was F!Byleth, who was fed to M!Corrin to get Fury 4 and Ruptured Sky.

...Luckily, both barely reached 3.50%.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
That's funny. I was pity broken by her too as a second pity breaker. But I can't be mad since she turned out to be Spd+/Res- to merge my first Res+/HP- one into her.

First one was F!Byleth, who was fed to M!Corrin to get Fury 4 and Ruptured Sky.

...Luckily, both barely reached 3.50%.
You didn't fodder Astram to allow F!Byleth to give Wrath alongside Fury 4 and Ruptured Sky? =p

I had my share of bad runs into reds too. The recent Archanea banner being a recent example with Leif (merged into my +HP, -Spd one), Hubert (+HP, -Att...ouch), and Owain (+Att, -Def) and no Phina. Similar thing happened with one of the Gen II banners last year although I think it was the World of Thracia one with no Leif or Swordhardt.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I think some of R_N's red luck rubbed on me

Screenshot_20191017-093957_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

I mean sure it's was only at a 3.50% pity rate but why! That's four non-focus units now. ;__;

R_N

I burned through the rest of the orbs that I could and got

pity broken again by an Ayra. This was a pretty low break, it couldn't have been more than 4.6% (if that, I didn't check on the last pull)

But the surprise twist was I FINALLY GOT GRAY a few rounds later at base %. Jesus christ what a nightmare that was, that felt even worse than Mist Quest. The gen 1 non-seasonal units are, at least, completed. So that feels nice. Which made me realize I forgot to get the free pull on the halloween year 1 banner and got a flying nino and its like, oh, no thanks, you can keep the extra henries and spooky jakob because that's not happening this century. Real hard to be happy about a free 5* after that mess....The sad thing is that, especially counting the luck I had on getting that free hector and the ngetting that other hector, its not like the orb to 5* ratio was bad i just got turbo screwed by not getting the BANNER unit despite the better odds.

I dunno if I'll try this again for gen 2, assuming they do that. I'm missing way more of gen 1 than I am gen 2 and despite f o u r pity breakers I somehow got all reruns rather than 7 red gen 2s I'm missing or the like 8 gen 3s. Getting the greens & blues may not be so bad but reds? eesh

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
There is a good reason why I should not hunt down all the units of this game.
I burned through the rest of the orbs that I could and got

pity broken again by an Ayra. This was a pretty low break, it couldn't have been more than 4.6% (if that, I didn't check on the last pull)

But the surprise twist was I FINALLY GOT GRAY a few rounds later at base %. Jesus christ what a nightmare that was, that felt even worse than Mist Quest. The gen 1 non-seasonal units are, at least, completed. So that feels nice. Which made me realize I forgot to get the free pull on the halloween year 1 banner and got a flying nino and its like, oh, no thanks, you can keep the extra henries and spooky jakob because that's not happening this century. Real hard to be happy about a free 5* after that mess....The sad thing is that, especially counting the luck I had on getting that free hector and the ngetting that other hector, its not like the orb to 5* ratio was bad i just got turbo screwed by not getting the BANNER unit despite the better odds.

I dunno if I'll try this again for gen 2, assuming they do that. I'm missing way more of gen 1 than I am gen 2 and despite f o u r pity breakers I somehow got all reruns rather than 7 red gen 2s I'm missing or the like 8 gen 3s. Getting the greens & blues may not be so bad but reds? eesh
'Cause of this.

R_N

There is a good reason why I should not hunt down all the units of this game.

'Cause of this.
yeah the only reason i made an effort on gen 1 is because:
-the rates were pretty good
-i did not have that many gen 1 units to get
-i did not havbe much interest in the other banners
-wasnt going for seasonals

There's just too many gen 2s (on all spectrums) and the vast majority of gen 3s are gone. It's just a pipe dream.

that said honestly for as mucha s we joke about colorless hell or whatever, Red Hell is pretty real just because it's the most saturated pool. Pretty sure orb for orb, it is far harder to get a specific red in most instances

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
That’s why they should have just demoted the Gen 1 five star units and retired some of the other old ones in some free-daily summon thing. Only problem with that is Hector, Takumi, Faye, Brave Lyn, & Brave Ike exist with great skills/are good units that IS wouldn’t just give away more easy. I didn’t list Genny because I can actually see Wrathful Staff 3 being available in a Grail unit soon.

R_N

That’s why they should have just demoted the Gen 1 five star units and retired some of the other old ones in some free-daily summon thing. Only problem with that is Hector, Takumi, Faye, Brave Lyn, & Brave Ike exist with great skills/are good units that IS wouldn’t just give away more easy. I didn’t list Genny because I can actually see Wrathful Staff 3 being available in a Grail unit soon.
Well the easiest solution is to just keep those 5 (though honestly i really dont think they care about firesweep bow at this point) as 5*s

because like everyone else has no reason still being 5* exclusive. Gray has Wind Boost and Sword Valor! Mist is total garbage! Most of the mages are either good but not broken or not great! GIVE
US
QR

R_N

Oh hey new preview video

Silque, Python, Forsyth and...C-catria....

man come on, intsys, you were doing so well this year on the alt front

R_N

@R_N You forgot Valbar who will be the first Armor in the 3-4 star pool since launch!

And Python is the demote...r-right?
pfff thats what i get for skipping to confirm catria and seeing Conrad in the notes

VERY very glad that we're getting stuff added directly to the 3-4* pool now.

Yeah demote comes down to Python vs Silque. Python seems built to be lesser Sue, honestly, I could see him coming down. Silque DOES have Staff Exp, which lmao, but she also comes with a generic seasonless version of Witchy Wand which is an incredible weapon. Much more than Flash+ was on Mikoto, I just don't know if I see that going into the 4* pool. That's a weapon so good that even if you didn't want to promote someone, it's useful.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Forsyth is the Kjelle of this banner but at least he has a nice Joint skill.

Python is another Sue with a defensive flavor, but he finally makes B Tomebreaker 3 available outside of F!Robin locked in GHB purgatory. He screams demotion to me, though. He has very lackluster skills...unless his status as a cavalry green bow begs to differ.

Silque laughs at everyone who tried to hunt H!Mia down now that she comes with a staff that inflicts Guard and resets the Special cooldown. I'd say she can demote, but she's packing a lot of high cost skills. Melancholy+, Earthfire Balm+, and Dazzling Staff 3? It'll be a miracle if she demotes.

Catria...um, why her? She's the shining prize of the banner. Her whole kit is just very good, especially that crazy sword of hers.

Valbar seems to carry Brave Lance. Ever since launch, we haven't had a 3*/4* armor. Crazy.

Oh, and Conrad is the GHB. I can pair him up with his sister x3!

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Catria...um, why her? She's the shining prize of the banner. It didn't bother to point out her Harsh Command+ is a new ability. Her whole kit is just very good, especially that crazy sword of hers.
Bride Tanith introduced Harsh Command+.

Anyway it's an easy skip for me. Catria is weird even if the cast of SoV is small. And I thought for sure they'd use Rudolph the next time he was ever a GHB since Conrad looked like a shoe-in for Farfetched Heroes 3.

R_N

Can I just point out we now have 5 green bows, 3 of which are cavs, and 2 of THOSE are in the permanent summoning pool

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Imagine predicting that Forsyth would be added to the game as a premium unit. Python is the drop 100% because there is no way they give us a unit in 2019 with Blue Tomebreaker and not drop that. I guess he's just in time to add an undesirable pitybreaker to the green pool for me right before Jill.

Conrad being added as GHB is also curious timing here since I didn't expect them to throw off the potential male candidates for the Farfetched banner. If we assume Lif and Bruno are out of the equation then those slots are Nils and Shinon at the moment, which makes me think that Lif and/or Bruno is not out of the question. Presuming that Book 3 is ending the chapter after the upcoming one, they'll have to add Hel and Lif somehow and I doubt they wait very long to add all the Book 3 OCs, so now I'm half-expecting Lif to pull a Loki on this year's banner. November banners are going to be interesting, that's for sure.