• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Hector, I can see. Distant Counter is insane, but with Hector's Res (Mine at level 40 5* is literally 16) he's frequently taking thirty or so from mages, and that puts his otherwise impressive HP down to dangerous areas. Especially when they double him. Camilla... idk, but she feels like she fell off hard. Her damage output on neutral triangle struggles to be noteworthy compared to the four-stars I run (Laslow almost always will outdamage and FCorrin... Well she sucks but I don't have anyone to replace her so rip), and frequently she's heavily reliant on activating Draconic Aura to actually kill anything that wasn't basically half-dead or a non-red mage.

Granted this is all from experience and knowing my luck I've probably gotten the absolute worst Hector/Camilla possible. Also the fact that Young!Tiki is both broken as all hell and absolutely everywhere in the arena does not help either.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Hector isn't that bad. I fought one in Arena, and he wrecked me with his dumb hammer boomerang. Like how the fugg does this tank able to do range too? I fought another one, and I managed to OHKO with Abel.

How do I raise my Lissa to Lv40? She's stuck at Lv36 because she gains too little EXP. She's too fragile, so she can't fight higher level enemies. Is it better if one of my guys gets extremely low HP, then heal them?

R_N

Hector, I can see. Distant Counter is insane, but with Hector's Res (Mine at level 40 5* is literally 16) he's frequently taking thirty or so from mages, and that puts his otherwise impressive HP down to dangerous areas. Especially when they double him. Camilla... idk, but she feels like she fell off hard. Her damage output on neutral triangle struggles to be noteworthy compared to the four-stars I run (Laslow almost always will outdamage and FCorrin... Well she sucks but I don't have anyone to replace her so rip), and frequently she's heavily reliant on activating Draconic Aura to actually kill anything that wasn't basically half-dead or a non-red mage.

Granted this is all from experience and knowing my luck I've probably gotten the absolute worst Hector/Camilla possible. Also the fact that Young!Tiki is both broken as all hell and absolutely everywhere in the arena does not help either.

The fact your laslow outdoes your camilla is baffling to me because god i hate laslow so much. He's been worse than like anyone else i have other than selena.
Also yeah Hector will take a strong hit from mages but the appeal is he can still hit back and can shrug off archers/ninjas.

Hector isn't that bad. I fought one in Arena, and he wrecked me with his dumb hammer boomerang. Like how the fugg does this tank able to do range too? I fought another one, and I managed to OHKO with Abel.

How do I raise my Lissa to Lv40? She's stuck at Lv36 because she gains too little EXP. She's too fragile, so she can't fight higher level enemies. Is it better if one of my guys gets extremely low HP, then heal them?

it's either slow grind with her weak weapon or the slower grind with heals
This game has a serious problem with the post level 25 grinding. Getting up to the 20s is pretty easy but then you hit a combination of:
-extremely slow exp gain
-extremely high statted enemies (ARMORS ARE GARBAGE TRASH FROM THE DUMP)
-extremely dangerous skills

and the game just dumps loads and loads of crystals to level to 20 but is super stingy when it comes to shards. And you still need a load of shards to get levels. Even splurging on my nintendo for shards only results in a couple levels tops.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
So I managed to get enough orbs for another large summon and figured I could finally get a different type of unit.

5* ogma. Who isn't even a focus. I mean part of me feels like I can't complain too much because I have pulled six 5* but literally all of them are footlocked swords. I can't even.

R_N

I got pretty lucky in my last 2 pulls. 5 star sanaki & 5 star azura.
I only have 4 five stars, btu they're all pretty solid. Cain, Takumi (the crown jewel), Azura & Sanaki. Also yes half my 5 stars came from my last 2 of like a dozen total pulls

I really wish I had a blue mage, though. At least Ursula is coming next week with the cavalry killer tome, even if she is a feather sink.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
azura would also be nice because i dont really have any good blue units. im hoping since march starts tomorrow we'll get some new quests that give us a fair bit of orbs.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
5* ogma. Who isn't even a focus. I mean part of me feels like I can't complain too much because I have pulled six 5* but literally all of them are footlocked swords. I can't even.

This is astounding. six 5* and they are all unmounted sword users, truly incredible odds. I've been pretty fortunate with pulling 5* units, having pulled Lucina, Abel, Robin, Linde, Camilla, Julia, And the archer from the newest focus.

Although I am quite thrilled, I'd love an axe user not named camilla. She is currently 3/5ths of my axe users, and it would be lovely to pull anyone 4*+ who isn't camilla. I just keep rolling 4/5 star camillas and shes so terrible in the current meta.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Klein isn't as outright good as Takumi, but he's probably second best archer and a better offensive unit.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yeah. the first three were all from deep devotion (roy, roy, lyn) which was 50% foot swords for the focus. then the next two were from family bonds (eirika, seliph) which was also 50% foot swords for the focus. but this time there isnt even a single foot sword on the focus and i STILL manage to pull one lmao.

in other news i had to use my first light's blessing today for lunatic 8-5. i mean we get several for free and i can buy more with my nintendo points (not like theres anything else to spend them on) so i dont really mind doing it. but i do them in order so i'm running out of free orbs to obtain. they spoiled us at the start with all the free stuff...

R_N

yeah. the first three were all from deep devotion (roy, roy, lyn) which was 50% foot swords for the focus. then the next two were from family bonds (eirika, seliph) which was also 50% foot swords for the focus. but this time there isnt even a single foot sword on the focus and i STILL manage to pull one lmao.

in other news i had to use my first light's blessing today for lunatic 8-5. i mean we get several for free and i can buy more with my nintendo points (not like theres anything else to spend them on) so i dont really mind doing it. but i do them in order so i'm running out of free orbs to obtain. they spoiled us at the start with all the free stuff...

Well that's the point. You give enough free stuff to encourage people to play the game, then get people to buy the rest

Though this is kind of flawed since if you get a good set of stuff the only thing really encouraging you to buy & pull more are you wanting a specific character....

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
A lot of problems could be alleviated if they allowed a system to convert SP units gain into either Shards or Hero Feathers.

Not a 1:1 conversion, mind, but something like that would make level grinding compelling on a deeper level.

R_N

A lot of problems could be alleviated if they allowed a system to convert SP units gain into either Shards or Hero Feathers.

Not a 1:1 conversion, mind, but something like that would make level grinding compelling on a deeper level.

Considering we're getting some ability inheritance later this month, I'm guessing you will need that SP for buying new abilities. Which, man, once you get a level 40 character that's going to take ages.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I am betting there will be a power creep in the near future. Someone mentioned 6* units which I wouldn't doubt will happen eventually, and since teams are so small there definitely needs to be something else to keep people going. I mean yeah I will probably still wanna pull when a character I really like comes up but tbh i think I have enough units to handle almost any map once I raise them up.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
FEH ran out of things to do pretty quickly, but I guess that's how the other gacha games started too. I now have 4 gacha games (this, FF Brave Exvius, OP Treasure Cruise, and NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Blazing), and all but FEH lets you use a random player or friend as a 6th (well 5th for FEH's case) party member. The game already allows up to 5 enemy units, next step is for you to also have 5 party units. Also, they should copy FFBE's Trust Master abilities (outside of the horrible extremely long grind) so that even horrible units have at least a reason for training them.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Who are people maining for the voting gauntlet? I went with Ephraim, but I foresee Lucina winning just out of pure popularity.

R_N

Who are people maining for the voting gauntlet? I went with Ephraim, but I foresee Lucina winning just out of pure popularity.

Lucina because I know a winner when I see one. Spoiler alert: she nearly has double the amount of points Shareena has.

Also the voting gauntlet is pretty fun, just because you get to play with other characters you probably don't have. Characters like Owen even count towards quests.

I do find the flag system kinda...short sighted? There's 3 rounds to this but there is a very limited number of flags.Do they just assume people should ration and save their flags rather than use all of them

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Lucina because I know a winner when I see one. Spoiler alert: she nearly has double the amount of points Shareena has.

Also the voting gauntlet is pretty fun, just because you get to play with other characters you probably don't have. Characters like Owen even count towards quests.

I do find the flag system kinda...short sighted? There's 3 rounds to this but there is a very limited number of flags.Do they just assume people should ration and save their flags rather than use all of them

You must have gotten luckier than I am, one battle and I'm already burnt out. It tossed me camilla, cherche, and tiki vs reindhart, takumi, and takumi. I'm so ready for a duplicate clause, team takumi spam is so obnoxious.

That being said, I'm throwing my weight behind lucina since she's the only one I like with a real chance of winning

R_N

You must have gotten luckier than I am, one battle and I'm already burnt out. It tossed me camilla, cherche, and tiki vs reindhart, takumi, and takumi. I'm so ready for a duplicate clause, team takumi spam is so obnoxious.

That being said, I'm throwing my weight behind lucina since she's the only one I like with a real chance of winning

Yeah I've done 8 of these so far (& won all of them) and have been using a wide variety of units

Note that the units it pulls are based on:
-the left most unit on your currently selected team before battle
-the left most unit of the "first team" of one of your friends
-the left most unit of the "first team" of one of the people in the same army as you

wide variety of friends will probably give you more over all variety.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Lucina's slaughtering it. 2 billion votes in the first day, and we hit five billion total. Now we have a target of 10 billion for like, 5 of each Great Crest, 20 Orbs and 2000 Universal Crystals. We should probably have that sorted by tomorrow.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
We get 20 free Orbs when Lucina wins? Oh sweet baby jesus heck yeah. Get rekt, Sharena.