• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It took about 150 orbs of sniping but I got my Legendary Lyn. She's +Res -Spd so extra awful but we all know I was killing her regardless. This wasn't before getting both Lilina and Winter Lissa first though, so I got a little worried for a bit. Also got another merge for Soren and Titania which puts them at +7 now. Also decided to chance it for Olivia with my remaining 150 orbs and actually managed that in about 130, along with another Caeda merge, so I'm very happy with how my summoning turned out. I've got every skill I wanted to optimize my Greil Mercenaries team so at this point the only things I care to spend orbs on are more Ikes and any future units I like.

No Exalt Chrom though so a Walhart is going to die to achieve my super Chill + Tactic squad. Also got a 4* Wrys and I've never been happier to get him so that I could give both Live to Serve 3 and Recover+ with one Elise. I really need to start cleaning out my barracks a bit so being able to finally fodder off that Elise was a good start. Might need to start a new merge project or something, maybe I'll merge up Sheena or even Saias.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Coming back from vacation, I managed to get a few new units + a couple of promotions in.

First one was S!Linde whose +Spd, -Att so I just made her a debuffer by giving her Att Smoke 3 from a Kaze.

On the DD banner, my free summon was a three star Athena followed by my first Rhajat. +HP, -Def isn’t bad but would have preferred the IVs to be the other way around.

Next up was promoting a +Spd Est that I got searching for Maribelle and she can actually be pretty fast! I gave her Swift Sparrow 2 and Speed Ploy 3 and may give her Chill Defense later on. Also got another Sophia that got thrown in my merged one so she’s at +8 now.

...which lead to me actually getting Maribelle too with neutral IVs! I’ll give her Pain+ eventually but first I wanna mess around with her default new staff.

As for the legendary banner, nothing so far but I’m not crazy about any of them apart from the Blue selection.

R_N

The daily banners start now. Remember, these are around only for a day!

I'll just be getting free pulls for the duration. Today's was...4* Marth.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I got 5 Star Hinata. I guess it gives me an excuse to light up that Herodex entry

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's going to rain orbs (but of course, not enough). Do note the Feh Summer quests are tiers, so claim all rewards to advance to the next tier quickly (though said quests last the whole month to remember).

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Effie.

You’d be surprised how often a 5* free summon comes up with these banners. I expect everyone to get at least 1 from these 15 banners.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
No greens on my circle so I went for blue instead and got an Oboro. Not sure which color I want to devote attention to on during these free summons but I'm probably going to focus on blue or colorless unless there's a focus unit I'm interested in like Minerva. Worst case scenario I'd like to end up with at least a merge for someone from these summons.

R_N

Just guesstimating which of these will gold trim intsys' pocket book:
-qr banner, never enough qr
-blade banner, since bladetomes are still a great alternative to someone's current tome
-Pulling for Kleins on any banner is in your favor since if you hit the 4* that's free DB3 but hitting the 5* is free QR3, regardless of if you want the Brave Bow. DB banner in particular also has Effie and she's still a popular pick, could be a fast track to merges if feathers needed elsewhere.
-DB3 banner 2.0 just has all around solid & popular units
-flying banner gives bigger access to Hone Fliers
-"wo dao" banner, Nephenee is Super Good, wo dao is the blade tome of swords and sonya is..okay. I like her.

R_N

I was hoping for a Gordin since I wouldn't mind a brave bow in the bank and instead i had nothing but blues and a 3* Cordelia

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Wrys this time. Yesterday was a 3*, today it's a 4*, so naturally tomorrow I will get a 5*. It's all math.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Wrys this time. Yesterday was a 3*, today it's a 4*, so naturally tomorrow I will get a 5*. It's all math.

3* Roy. Math failed me.

The servers failed everyone too on the daily reset, with some people even losing their daily login orbs because of it. Compensation orbs will be given later for this.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
Congrats! Meanwhile my third free summon was... a +Def, -Spd 5 star Bartre.

I’m not if I should feel blessed or cursed from this