• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1st Free Pull: I got Sullied.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
4th: I was aPalla'd.
5th: I Can't eda believe this 3* fodder
6th: Got some fine Eliwood for the campfire.
7th: I was Cherche'd and found.
8th: Finding a husband with blue hair for Catria is something I'll never do.
9th: Felicia flubbed me.
10th: A lonely blue orb with no colorless orbs around did give me a 5* Shanna. She's ATK+ RES-, which is great as she needs the ATK to use Desperation right. With a SPD refinement and giving her Darting Blow, she can put her base kit to good use... Except for that RES superbane making Iceberg a tad weak, so she'll have to replace that with either Moonbow or Luna.
11th: I Mae give up on this game.

That TT+ lineup is so horrendous. Way too many swords and a few lances. Good news is that it is very accessible for everyone. Bad news is you're insane if you wish to use a full TT lineup that has no mages or healers getting bonus stats (you could give someone Renewal and Ardent Sacrifice/Reciprocal Aid for a pseudo healer, but still, no sword/lance person can damage RES).

Theo-92

Got a 4* Libra for my free so Amelia got Wo Gùn+ with Atk refine after I got him to 5* and upto Lv40. Would like a banner with Amelia to appear soon though so I can hopefully change her IV (+Def/-Atk) to something better.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
2nd: I got Gordin! But since the game has a sick sense of humor, it was a 4* Gordin.
3rd: Eldigan didn't show, but, holy crap, I got Karla instead out of three risky red orbs. She's ATK+ SPD-, but that speed bane may as well not exist because of her Even Spd Wave. And she's still fast anyway.
10th: A lonely blue orb with no colorless orbs around did give me a 5* Shanna. She's ATK+ RES-, which is great as she needs the ATK to use Desperation right. With a SPD refinement and giving her Darting Blow, she can put her base kit to good use... Except for that RES superbane making Iceberg a tad weak, so she'll have to replace that with either Moonbow or Luna.
12th: Catria, no Marth for you. We discussed this already.

Only 3 more left.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Today was another Soleil, I feel bad for all the people trying to +10 her because this is my 8th or 9th one and I've foddered like 3 of them already because I'll never use her. We'll see if I get lucky enough to manage a 5* pull on any of these last rolls, Nephenee, Takumi and Minerva would all be nice to pull. I'll accept an Oscar, Nanna, or Soren/Titania in their place though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
13th: Effie this game.

This TT+ is a nightmare on the last stage. No other TT has ever had a dancer positioned almost right in the center where she can reach out easily for any of her large number of allies to make them move and strike harder with boosts. And because of the atrocious lineup, chances are you won't have someone reliable enough to endure the onslaught. Add it with the fact there are obstructions (that even a flier would have issues because of the proximity of each enemy) and you have yourself a very annoying final stage.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I got a 3* Lukas. Not the infantry lance I was hoping for but oh well, guess that avoids the "do I merge Nephenee or save for Wrath fodder" conflict. This Tempest led me to promote a 3* Kaze to give Atk Smoke to Sharena since I've yet to give her a good C skill, it'll work nicely with her refine once I get that. Running with Armored Boots Black Knight, Reciprocal Aid Masked Marth, and Peforming Azura which is working decently.

Also Arena bonus kills thing is just as bad as I thought, spent awhile fishing for good scores and having to feed everything to Alfonse when Legendary Lucina is a bonus is awful. My Alfonse is getting effectively +29 Atk/+15 Spd/+26 Def/+12 Res with all of Arena bonus stats, Tactic buffs, Falchion buffs, and double Brazen Atk/Def active, so actually feeding him the kills isn't hard for me thankfully, but it's still not fun. I really hope they eventually add a cap to it, this would be way less awful if I only needed to get like 2 kills each round. Currently in range of moving up with 3715 but I highly doubt that will stay, 3730 was my expected maximum if I got the last 5 kills for Alfonse but deleting Lucinas and Effies with Titania was far less painful.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If you have a constant three-unit comp for Arena, it might be a good idea to give them Drive Atk and Atk Tactic for your bonus unit. Just giving away Drive Atk is costly, but having +15 Attack on hand at any point for your bonus unit goes a long way.

I'm using Dancer Micaiah as bonus, and have been fighting in 734-736. She got all but one kill during the run, and with a 3731 score, I'm sitting with 1500 left to drop back into staying in Tier 20.

Theo-92

Got Karla (+Hp/-Def) for my free summon today which was a nice suprise however that's another precious barrack space taken up. I could quite easily make some space by getting rid of a few TT and GHB units but that would be 'stupid'.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
13th: Effie this game.
14th: Lon'qu doesn't like the many women I got.

ONE MORE DAY REMAINS.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I got a 4* Niles which was at least useful enough to give Iceberg to Saias rather than Glacies. Looks like I'm going to be in the no 5* pulls club here unless tomorrow is kind to me. Can't complain too much about the small feather buffer and the fact that these banners gave me my last Marth merge though.

And wow my orb count has really spiked up lately, if the banners until late September really don't interest me I'm going to have a lot of orbs for Ike.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This new banner is suspiciously similar to something we have had before:

- Swordswoman with ridiculous stats + skills
- A yellow-haired knight who’s from Nordion
- A girl who’s drawn by Miwabe Sakura

Oh and the free summons today were two four star Titania’s with followed by a Leif in the new banner. +HP, -Spd though...

R_N

1: 4* Marth
2: 3* Cordelia
3: 4* Gunter
4: 4* Fir
5: 4* Legault
6: 5* Minerva!
7: 4* Arthur
8: 3* Odin
9: 4* Priscilla
10: 4* Peri
11: 4* Merric
12: 4* Gordin
13: 4* Roderick
14: 4* Selena

and, drumroll please....
15: 3* Tharja

Well the Minerva is still appreciated. The draconic aura banner gave me anotehr 4* solei

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My final pull was a 4* Libra, so I guess I'm leaving these banners without a free 5* after all. My Draconic Aura pull wasn't any better, ended up picking up a Matthew since I don't want Karla that badly. The chance of getting a free 5* on these was still not overwhelming in your favor though, so I can't be too upset about that. Something like 60% chance or so unless you snipe the best focus color in which case it's closer to 70%? Maybe I'll get lucky on a later banner, we've still got a Micaiah/Sothe BHB soon and a new banner shortly after that.