• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

5.50% percent, built up across 2 pulls (2 red, then 3 red). I've started pulling at 17 orbs out of desperation to just get this stupid pity breaker.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I was close to hitting the max feather count today and so I promoted an ATK+ RES- Cherche in order to fix the awful DEF+ ATK- I had. I was going to promote an ATK+ SPD- Lilina but I'm debating if I should wait for an ATK+ DEF- one since I'm torn which one would be better.

Merging my bad Cherche with the good one gave her an extra point in ATK and HP. I can sleep well tonight.

None
I still haven't been pity broken, which is why I'm at 5.50%. But I'm starting to pull sooner in a misguided attempt to just get it over with
thank god grand conquests is here tomorrow
Best of luck to you.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Legendary Tiki basically has Lightning Breath+ and Breath of Fog combined without a cooldown penalty. And she's an armor unit.

Red - L!Ike, Karla, and B!Tharja.
Blue - L!Tiki, Micaiah, and S!Catria.
Green - L!Hector, Brave Ike, and S!Sharena.
Colorless - F!Grima, Maribelle, and Jaffar.

Okay, personally, Green is appealing to me, followed by blue. Red and colorless are either crappy or risky.

(Poor Fallen Hardin. Twice in a row has he been smacked to death.)

R_N

There's a few units I want on here (Tiki in particular would be nice just for Blue dragon effectiveness) but not enough to bother pulling. Muspell Generals will be mine, damn it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I can see my orbs fading already, this is the potential red pool I've been raving about all month and I'm happy to see it actually happen. I actually like the blue and green pool as well here so I'm not scared of being pitybroken by any of these units if they come my way on circles with no reds. I could live without Spring Sharena though, Rally Atk/Spd and Res Tactic is a decent combination but if I have to get pitybroken by a non red I'd want anything but her or Jaffar.

R_N

17 orbs, 3 reds and 1 green (and a colorless) surely this will be full of 5*s
It was just 1. But it wasn't a pity breaker, it was Laevatein! Surprisingly, she's Neutral. I'll take it

I'll admit to being pretty peeved that such a high pity rate didn't result in anything else, though. I also wish Laevatein was the first one I got instead of the last orb I chose. If you break the rate everything you pull after will start building the pity back up, but obviously that doesn't happen in the reverse.
But whatever! Hopefully Laegjarn &/or Helbindi come earlier next time

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Holy ****, **** this LHB.

135 orbs saw me a -Atk Hector, a +Atk and -atk Catria, and then Tiki right as the orbs were fully depleted.

She’s -spd, but that just means Bold Fighter is her go-to Armor b skill, so nothing really lost. The Def boon will be might handy for those Bonfires everywhere.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
My free summon was actually L!Tiki in a lone blue circle! +Def, -Spd as well but that means she can just stomach Falchions a bit better. But aside from her and my first Karla (+Res, -HP), the real treat from this entire use of 60-ish orbs was this:

KSMH5V5.png

0M5OKa3.png

C2gE8IL.png

My very first +10 in this game! I do want to give her Close Counter in the future if I ever get the fodder but she still does her job well at tanking when allies are nearby her. Haven't found her a good Ally Support yet but with L!Tiki's With Everyone skill, she might be a good candidate for that spot. I'll find some unit to merge up in the future hopefully but I'm not sure who. It will probably be someone not in the red pool at least since I had enough to deal with the bloated pool there. Sheena looks tempting at least as I do have one with good IVs already and a merge thrown in from the past.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I got Legendary Tiki during my first summoning spree that I had. Had 40 orbs and went down to 11before she appeared and I couldn't be happier. She is Atk+ Def- so I'm not sure how good it is, but she will make good addition to my Dragon emblem team. Maybe i will try my luck on the Mupell generals once i have more orbs, I haven't had any luvk getting anything good from that banner

R_N

Holy ****, **** this LHB.

135 orbs saw me a -Atk Hector, a +Atk and -atk Catria, and then Tiki right as the orbs were fully depleted.

She’s -spd, but that just means Bold Fighter is her go-to Armor b skill, so nothing really lost. The Def boon will be might handy for those Bonfires everywhere.
even on Lunatic the droves of enemies is insane

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Today was a big day for me, went in with 627 orbs sniping only reds whenever possible and backed out after 534 orbs gave me an excellent haul. Ended up with 3 Karlas, 3 Bridal Tharjas, 1 Micaiah, 1 Tiki, and 4 Ikes, two of which were +Spd -Res so I switched from my -HP superbane Ike while also hitting a fantastic +8 merge. Needless to say I'm pretty happy with this turnout, I was worried for a bit since I only had 2 Ikes about 300 orbs in but luck turned out for me. I tried pushing it a little further and that's where I got a base rate Tiki and my 3rd Tharja shortly after, so I think I'm going to call it there. Tiki is -Atk though so she'll likely be Fierce Breath fodder for some future unit I want to build and my Micaiah is now +2, unfortunately still no +Atk ones but I may turn her into a future merge project depending on how the next months treat me.

IcFRuKP.jpg

As tempting as it is to hit +10 Ike now I'd have to be really lucky to get two Ikes in what will probably be 160 orbs by the end of the banner, so I think it's smarter to try rolling G Duel Infantry for Soren now and potentially get more merges for him and Titania. There's also some pretty harsh diminishing returns pulling on red for me too since I hit +10 on Caeda and a 4th Karla or Tharja is not a super worthwhile risk, as useful as their skills are. The only reds notable fodder value to me now are Selena, Ares, Chrom, Hinata, and Male Morgan since I don't think I'll be merging any of the other 3-4* reds. January is a long wait but that's better since maybe by then there will be a red drop I actually want to merge, and getting to +10 is mostly a formality at this point because wow this is not something I ever expected to achieve as a F2P.

This dude also helped me beat both Abyssal maps without too much headache, Hector in particular only took me one try to beat but Tiki's was tough even on Infernal. Took awhile to figure out how to clear that map but Wrath's boost made things so much more manageable. Glad I didn't get carried away by the Special Spiral Ike hype and assumed Karla would be on this banner.

R_N

Does anyone know what color is next month, by the way. It's certainly not colorless because Grima-F is back again next month.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Does anyone know what color is next month, by the way. It's certainly not colorless because Grima-F is back again next month.

Red, we actually have enough info to compile the lineups for every banner until January, which we only know will be the next time Ike and Tiki are back.

October: New Red, Ephriam, Lyn, Robin
November: Ryoma, Lucina, Gunnthra, New Colorless
December: Marth, Fjorm, Hector, New Colorless

Before this banner the Colorless slot for October and Green slot for December were still up in the air, but we will be getting 2 colorless heroes before the end of the year!

R_N

Red, we actually have enough info to compile the lineups for every banner until January, which we only know will be the next time Ike and Tiki are back.

October: New Red, Ephriam, Lyn, Robin
November: Ryoma, Lucina, Gunnthra, New Colorless
December: Marth, Fjorm, Hector, New Colorless

Before this banner the Colorless slot for October and Green slot for December were still up in the air, but we will be getting 2 colorless heroes before the end of the year!
it's like they went "OH RIGHT, Colorless". I wonder if January will also be a new colorless

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
100 orbs that gave me some goodies in this banner.

On a second session, a L!Hector with SPD+ DEF-. Well, his DEF is stupidly high anyway, and he won't fear some Bold Fighters doubling him. But at last, I have a Fire Legendary Hero. It's the one element I missed.

Then on that same session, a Jaffar with RES+ DEF-. I'll probably merge that one with the one I have.

Later on, my first Spring Catria came with a controversial ATK+ SPD-, so she'll have to pack Darting Blow 3.

And my third Spring Sharena came, who of course came with DEF+ SPD-. Either I'll merge the two I have to the ATK+ SPD- I have or keep them as a joke to team up with regular Alfonse.

I also managed to do L!Hector's Abyssal mode using Quadelia, NY!Azura, BoLyn, and Olivia. Thank goodness the Desperation 2 + Brash Assault 3 still works. I hope it works for L!Tiki.