• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
They kind of have to increase the orb gains. Excluding four new seasons to AR simply divides attention for units too much.

It's kind of a relief I chose to promote all units, but even so, the bonus units for each area need to be secluded to one mode or the other...

(Unless AR is expendable.)

R_N

They kind of have to increase the orb gains. Excluding four new seasons to AR simply divides attention for units too much.

It's kind of a relief I chose to promote all units, but even so, the bonus units for each area need to be secluded to one mode or the other...

(Unless AR is expendable.)
orb gains are honestly unrelated to the AR season nonsense, that problem is squarely on the heels of needing to apply the blessings. All the free orbs in the world wont fix that, you're not going to whale the new season mythicals enough to make it matter.

That said AR is expendable. At current it gives 3 things: it's own currency, thrones (which do nothing beyond act as walls in the mode) & grails. No orbs, no feathers, nothing else. Just ignoring the blessing system altogether will just slow down grail gain, but if you're not in a hurry to buy out Heroes that's not an issue.
The fact it is so expendable though just makes the fact they applied what is by far the most scummy whale-bait system in the game all the more baffling. It makes me worried they'll eventually add this concept to other modes and they're using this as a test run. Or, worse, make it so it gives a lot of things in the future.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Some people have joked the in-story Fjorm will die from her illness and come back as an enemy from Hel. I mean, Surtr is apparently coming back for more, if the Paralogue meant anything.

My initial guess was her sacrificing herself to bring Sharena back, but the story also just started

R_N

my free pull on the hero banner this time was a 3* Beruka. But I saw 2 more greens, so I followed up because Lewyn could be there!!

It was a 4* beruka and a 3* merric. Hurbis....

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I see you, Psynergy, with the +10 Soren here in the current Top 1K in AA ranks. :V

I don't know if this is the same Psynergy, but I do see a Psynergy.

Most likely me since I do AA early and my scores do tend to end up in Top 1k early in the week before settling in the Top 3k range. Definitely me if he had Res Ploy and Flashing Blade since those are apparently not super commonly used on other Soren leads I see. Still a bit away from the 5270 range needed for Top 1k though so I'm not quite that high.

Calendar is very nice though, lots of orbs means I can afford to roll more for Ophelia if necessary and not feel bad. The dates for the RD banner are also nice to see since it's not impossible for it to overlap with the following legendary banner, unless they hold it back to tie in with anniversary. So if there is a character I want I can easily afford to wait and use the tickets to hold me over. What really catches my attention are the seal possibility for the two Tempests though, I've run out of seals I care to use coins on so I'm looking forward to seeing what those bring for us.

R_N

My free pull didn't get me anything (oh boy! boey!) but I had 80 orbs and decided to splurge a bit. Luck smiled on me on the follow up! Got a Lewyn. He's -attack which is kind of lame but he's also +speed which is very good. WIth his tome he has 43 speed! 31 base attack could be much worse, so I'll take what I can get.

I think I'll keep trying for an Owain, but red orbs have been surprisingly slim. I'll see what the orbs look like on the next couple of free tickets.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Btw there’s some unused skill tags that were added

One mentions nullifying things like Dazzling Staff & Firesweep weapons meaning that we’ll at least get a skill/weapon that can counter Veronica at last.

Another one that intrigued me is a skill tag that said that a unit could counter at any range regardless of distance and nullifying adaptive damage. A Naga refine like this would be amazing on Julia.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Aaaand Christmas units.

DuNNjqbU0AAnzR7.png

The hair and height of the one on the left is making me think it's Fae.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I dumped 15 orbs on the Hero Fest banner.

And I got an Adrift Mikoto for a pity breaker. Real shame her IVs are DEF+ SPD-, but she'll still pull her weight while I raise her HM. I don't know if she should have Wrathful or Dazzling Staff for her refine, though.

But a real treasure was a 4* Legault with SPD+ RES-. I seem to be getting the best IVs for daggers too often after Sothe.

R_N

Today's free pull had a single red orb and it was a 4* Ogma
I should double check my Ogma natures, actually. I'm at 100k again, good a time as any

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
My free pull today was the first without any blues, but I didn't get pitybroken so I can't complain. I took a red since I'd rather get Owain than Eir but just got a 4* Soleil out of it, that was enough to bump up my rate again. Normally I'd be annoyed at how many Soleil I've pulled but I've foddered a surprising amount for Drive Res of Blazing Wind so I could use more of that. Cordelia on the other hand...please stop I don't need this much Galeforce fodder.

Looks like we get Tempest login tonight though so ideally we get a banner to go with it as well, wonder if it will just be a Christmas repeat since the Tempest coincides with the banner.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Not a single 3DS character on this banner. Haven't had that since the Valentine's units.

They're all armored, with Fae serving as the green armored dragon seasonal unit. Eirika introduces the armored staff class type now, and she has that reverse Chill skill.

Cecilia is the Tempest reward unit. Presumably she's also armored, and would be a free armored dagger unit if so.