• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

The feather limit is almost at hand, and I don't have choices that seem smart to promote as none of them have gotten exclusive refines.

So I'll have to bite by promoting that DEF+ ATK- 3* Azama, merge the 4*+8 Azama into him, and then promote him to 5*.
Did you already promot Naesala?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I noticed some helpful things on AR that probably you all know, but anyhow:

1) Enemies don't destroy their own important structures. They'd rather destroy structures that are just there for decoration. Useful to think about this when you want to strike from a side but you fear they'll steamroll through their Bolt Tower to end you.

2) After the midpoint of the 7 turns, the enemy will start to mobilize instead of waiting for you to get in their range. You may as well let them come after you if they have a really problematic team setup that will obliterate one unit trying to bait them all. Coupled with the above, though, some teams end up getting themselves boxed in that it may just be a matter of picking them off one by one using long range attacks. Sometimes that's better than letting them cream you, especially if they have a dancer/singer.

3) Speaking of dancers/singers, L!Azura can be pretty stupid if she happens to be able to strike someone in two spaces and no one else on her side can do it instead of her, so let her fall to her death if you can weed her out.

4) Have Aversa in some of your teams. So many enemy teams like abusing buffs and stick close that she can put them into a panic, assuming her HP is high enough. (I'd bring up other useful units, but so many are strictly behind orb sessions. Micaiah stands out for being a good RES wall that ends horse units, though I think a Felicia does her job just as well.)

5) About the tile traps, try to find out which are the real deal when no enemies can approach you (or before the midpoint). That can save you from committing big mistakes.

Last edited:

R_N

I don't think those first 2 points are true at all. I've never seen the AI break basic structures like the flower garden or the feh statue or anything like that. It's actually to yoru favor since it means they'll hole up there for longer or be trapped and you can pecka way at them. They can & Will break walls that are naturally ocurring on the stage, of course.

And I've absolutely been in points where I went to turn 5 before launching an attack and they still don't do anything until I've stuck them. I even just tested this out in my defense comp, which had open paths. They did not move for 6 turns until I had someone in range.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don't think those first 2 points are true at all. I've never seen the AI break basic structures like the flower garden or the feh statue or anything like that. It's actually to yoru favor since it means they'll hole up there for longer or be trapped and you can pecka way at them. They can & Will break walls that are naturally ocurring on the stage, of course.

And I've absolutely been in points where I went to turn 5 before launching an attack and they still don't do anything until I've stuck them. I even just tested this out in my defense comp, which had open paths. They did not move for 6 turns until I had someone in range.
The enemy does move after the midpoint. If they're not boxed in with important structures, they can break normal structures. It's possible that they will move when boxed in when they have Rally skills or the like.

Though I wonder if what I found is just a Tier 19 deal...because, honestly, those points make Tier 19 bearable.

Zora

perpetually tired
I don't think enemies move after the midpoint.

You might be thinking of a weird AI quirk I found today. Suppose a certain event happens, say a bolt tower (o) goes off at turn 3, an enemy healer might move to heal someone. If that healer is now in range to hit someone (e.g. by dancing), then the enemy will start to move but only because their healing force you 'in range.' This happens in my own AR while doing test defenses because my healer (Ethlyn) uses physic and if she is to heal Finn, she needs to move.

Something similar might happen with rallies and to remove debuffs from restore+ healing. I don't know the details, but it's something worth keeping in mind. I don't know the AI behavior around rallies.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I know I’m supposed to be saving for the legendary banner but Null C-Disrupt got the better of me and after two full summoning sessions, I got me this:

image1.png

Veronica: +Att, -Def
Ylgr: +Att, -Res

Rest were just standard things

And I forgot to grab a screenshot for the other session but it had another Brave Lyn who’s +Spd, -Att. Free Swift Sparrow 2 fodder!

Overall pleased with this since my new Veronica can act as a neutral one with Fortress Def 1 whenever I need to look up a guide. It’s not Null C-Disrupt but all this is just as good I’d say!

R_N

By all miracles, I got Tibarn! +HP/-Def. ...Well...fine. Sure. 31 could be way worse, it gets boosted to 41 on player phase, it's not a super flaw, and most importantly? Not -Attack. Actually that's a lie the most important thing I got him at all and not Red Pity Breaker #3.

Sadly the remaining colorless & blue were both 3*s (Lucius & Nowi) & the green was a 4* Nino. Typical. You know, I think I remember hearing that the math on the pity rate has it so you should probably only bother if it's at 5% or more, more on the 6% lean. I probably should have remembered that before pulling but I think I'll try keeping to that in the future, unless I'm aiming for multiple units and was going to pull anyway. I've been burnt by several 4.5 & 4.75s.

I'm out of orbs and am done with the banner. I would have lvoed a second Nailah, Tibarn or a Leanne but I'll just start saving for....uhhhh. March?

Wait hold on are we going all of February without a normal heroes banner? Jesus intsys. Or, worse, it will be Fallen Heroes 2!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
If I don't get a worthy unit to promote soon, I'll probably promote the ATK+ DEF- Florina I have. I only put her off because her refine is a biiiiiiiiiiit weird, making me think if she actually wants a SPD asset paired with her Darting Blow 3 to reach 40 SPD during enemy phase.

But then I see her neutral 45 ATK and it puts me off. May as well feel sort of neutral with ATK+ DEF-.

R_N

Q: What could they possibly do for a special heroes banner

A: YA'LL READY FOR SOME

DxQVWKsUUAAR6J0.png

S P A D A Y S

R_N

Ryoma (lance flier), Sakura (staff flier), Elise (red dagger cav), Hinoka (green dagger flier)

And seeming TT unit...............colorless dagger flying Camilla.
Thanks
Thanks a lot.