• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I'm pretty sure either Azura, Micaiah, or Camilla will be the top female picks. I don't know which male ones will come out on top (other than probably Reinhardt).
Alm was #4 on the male bracket and he's still got solid recency bias + no alts of him. Pretty good shot, I'd say.
Rein's got Memes still on his side but now that Chrom is in Smash pretty solid chance of him getting more of a boost. Could easily come down to a three way battle between them.

Camilla was really high up, so it's more a question on if the burn out for Camilla is real. Camilla, Eirika & Azura were 3/4/5 respectively and they all had a lot of alts and a lot of bad reaction, but the possibility of a vocal tight knit minority can't be ignored.

I could see Loki getting less votes this go around since, well, Loki's key asset is already on full display in her default appearence which is now in the game. Laegjarn is a huge fan favorite and wasn't available in CYL2, maybe we'll see a swing towards her? Hard to say, especially since she did in fact get an alt.

Also to consider are everyone's favorite skeleboobs, Hel & Thrasir. We can say with certainty that we'll get them eventually, but never doubt the power of horny on main.

Actually, backing up to the male bracket real quick. Now that we have all the Book 2 OCs in the game, alongside a Brave Veronica, and can feel pretty certain we'll get all the Book 3 OCs (even Gustav & Henrietta both have weapons on full display, they'll come eventually), that leaves one big OC gap: Bruno.
Could we see a Bruno surge now that Veronica is in the game?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The way I see it, people really just want their pantsless Marth and Alm/Eliwood while the females are more or less unpredictable. I could see Micaiah, and while I don’t expect Awakening Anna to crack top 2, I feel as she will be much higher for the sake of wanting IS to give her an alt.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm kind of curious what will happen with Camilla. There's no doubt that there's backlash for how many alts she's gotten, but it's not like you can 'anti-vote' someone so that's not going to hurt her, so it all depends on what her fans do and who people rally for. If her fans do feel the burnout, then she'll drop at least a bit like Tharja and lose her chance, but if they don't then she should land around the same position as before and potentially get one of those slots. Similarly, it also depends on her competition as aside from maybe one (who I'll get to in a minute) all of them have had multiple alts and/or are a little controversial in the community for one reason or another. So if the other girls don't get as much backing to them as well, Camilla can still swoop in and take one of the slots in that scenario as well, in which case the best the backlash could do against her is people rallying behind whoever else is in the Top 3 positions. It'll be interesting to see what Midterm results show because it'll give an impression of what the community is thinking about her, and if the backlash really does mean something.

As for other candidates, I feel Micaiah has a good shot for taking one of the slots. She only has one alt so she avoids the potential burn out issue that people may have with Eirika, Camilla, or Azura, she's always been pretty popular despite her game being obscure as she's constantly been in the Top Ten Females in CYL, and Heroes did give two good versions of her which is always a plus to popularity. The major issue she has is the Mary Sue accusations that she gets, but that has calmed down in recent years and is nowhere near as bad as what the other candidates are enduring at the current time. So I feel of the other top females, she has the least resistance to getting a CYL alt and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting it.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'm tempted to put this under spoilers for adult imagery.

unknown.png

Lack drew Camilla this time, and....it's not really good.

She does bring Hone Flier down to 4* though.

R_N

It should really just be in the normal 4* summoning pool, honestly.
Like, there is just no reason for it to be 5* exclusive when Hone Cavalry & Hone Armor have been in there since launch! Hoping the Binding Blade banner comes with one of Shanna's sisters with droppable Hone Flier

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Brazen Atk/Def 3 AND Even Def Wave 3?

Dear god, those can change battles a lot. Alfonse can turn into a tank almost the likes of Surtr, and Odin can become a demi god at the right turn with his refine.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sooo once more, I reached the feather limit, and I had no one worthy to promote with a shiny refine and IVs that lined up to them.

Until I decided to go for my first 5*+10 route with Lilina, so I promoted the one with ATK+ SPD-. Once that merge correction thingy goes live, she'll just be ATK+. I have 5 copies of 4* ready.

NUKE 'EM ALL, SQUIRREL.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Why do I get the feeling that Hostile Springs was supposed to be a Book 1/early Book 2-esque banner but got held back later? Especially since recent seasonals have included more than just Fates characters but other characters from previous games too. Not to mention the dialogue in the paralogue was stale compared to a few past ones which had some entertainment in them. Even them not riding kinshi mounts is surprising too since IS seems to be loving those things now.

R_N

Japanese FEH Twitter has posted the current standings

DxuKFW2VAAAutJj.png
DxuJ-xJUwAA0jRI.png

Alm #1 is surprising!

Why do I get the feeling that Hostile Springs was supposed to be a Book 1/early Book 2-esque banner but got held back later? Especially since recent seasonals have included more than just Fates characters but other characters from previous games too. Not to mention the dialogue in the paralogue was stale compared to a few past ones which had some entertainment in them. Even them not riding kinshi mounts is surprising too since IS seems to be loving those things now.
I've seen a lot of different conspiracies for this but people have apparently dug up the japanese voice actors so they've definitely had these things in motion for like 6 months.
I think we just have to accept facts: this was always meant to be a hot springs fates banner and htey probably put them on normal pegasues to break up the kinshis

R_N

Some surprising things to me:
-Sigurd in the top 10. I'm not surprised to see Seliph in the top 20, but I figured he'd be above his father
-Alm #1, as I said before. Marth having his votes merged, it felt like he was #1 with a bullet. Perhaps the voice left by Ephraim & Hector lead to a surge of support?
-Eliwood at #3, that's a definite dark horse candidate I didnt' see coming. He's even outranked Chrom, who just got into Smash bros!
-Alfonse had a crazy big surge in popularity. Did his recent book 3 offerings help people like him?
-Surtr. I think he's here because, well, Surtr the unit is ****ing insane. But the fact he's top 15 at all is surprising.
-Camilla, Eirika and Azura continue to be in the top 10. While there's clearly a lot of people angry at their alts, it's clear that they do, genuinely, have a lot of fans. They're remarkably consistent across all three CYL.
-Complete lack of Fire Sisters on the girl side. We have Loki, whose a bit higher than I thought, and Thrasir.
-No Nowi! She'd also been a top 10 main stay and now instead we have both versions of Tiki
-Louise has been a sleeper unit, she's cropped up in the top 100 in both CYL1 & 2 and nopw she's got a surge into the top 20. We'll get her in a Farfetched Heroes for sure if she's not in an already planned banner
-Now that we got BEASTS, there's been a lesser surge for them and seems they all went into 2 big ones Ranulf & Selkie.

Zora

perpetually tired
I'm not surprised by Eliwood tbh. Blazing Blade has a lot of fans in FEH; they probably voted Hector last year and Lyn the year before that. Might also explainse Louise's surge.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
-Louise has been a sleeper unit, she's cropped up in the top 100 in both CYL1 & 2 and nopw she's got a surge into the top 20. We'll get her in a Farfetched Heroes for sure if she's not in an already planned banner

This is what we call the power of memes. You can thank Mangs and his Youtube popularity for that one.

Micaiah at #2 is actually a surprise to me, I guess having two good variants with a distinct niche does wonders for your popularity. Also surprised to see Soren still standing in #12, I guess I should be preparing myself for a Soren alt sometime later in the year.

I genuinely hope that Marth doesn't lose his lead over Eliwood though, it would be super lame for him to lose again when he's literally the reason vote splitting was addressed. He is probably fine but I might end up throwing my votes at Micaiah to see if she can overtake Camilla at least.

R_N

I'm not surprised by Eliwood tbh. Blazing Blade has a lot of fans in FEH; they probably voted Hector last year and Lyn the year before that. Might also explainse Louise's surge.
I think the Louise & maybe Eliwood surge are bringing down Nino. She was #7 in CYL 2 women and #12 in true totals.

This is what we call the power of memes. You can thank Mangs and his Youtube popularity for that one.

Micaiah at #2 is actually a surprise to me, I guess having two good variants with a distinct niche does wonders for your popularity. Also surprised to see Soren still standing in #12, I guess I should be preparing myself for a Soren alt sometime later in the year.

I genuinely hope that Marth doesn't lose his lead over Eliwood though, it would be super lame for him to lose again when he's literally the reason vote splitting was addressed. He is probably fine but I might end up throwing my votes at Micaiah to see if she can overtake Camilla at least.
I think all the PoR charactesr benefited heavily from the merged votes. Soren, Ranulf, Black Knight, Haar, Zelgius, Mia, Nephenee. All popular characters that get an immediate boost.

It's honestly dumb that Anna didn't get the same treatment. I can see differentiating FE1/3 Anna from her later incarnations, since she was barely a character then, but FE13/14/Heroes Anna are all effectively the same character except Heroes Anna is also a commander.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Heroes Anna is more commander focuses and less outright money focused, but the money aspect will always be there.

R_N

Heroes Anna is more commander focuses and less outright money focused, but the money aspect will always be there.
There are siginficantly more instances of money hungry anna than there are commander anna and by that i mean 90% of paralogues

R_N

Alm is surely getting too many votes because it's almost been 2 freaking years without him getting an alt...or even a proper banner to pull him out.
I can see not going to the SOV alt well in 2017 and the first half of 2018, but the continued ignoring of it beyond Fallen Celica is so odd.
Like not even more Celica alts? You know, #1 most popular girl and firm #2 on CYL 2 over all?

I blame the glacial pace at which they add units but the lack of seasonals for the game is equally as weird.