• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Seriously, I think promoting a Subaki for QR3 is more affordable than sacking Deirdre's, only because Deirdre is a rare unit.
I'll admit I usually think of these kind of things in the stance of "do i really use these enough to make it worth merging over foddering"
For example I've been sitting on a ton of spare 5*s. But I'll almost certainly merge the Morgan-F & Dorcas because I use those two units a lot, even if they have decent/great fodder.
But Deirdre? Brave Celica? Fallen Celica? Oh no, thats straight to the fodder bin.
Obvious exception to units who just have nothing worth foddering for. See also, why I have merged Summer Elises, PA Shigure, PA Azura, normal Azura, Julia....

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Judging by the scheduling they've done with prior seasonals this year, we should be getting silhouettes for the next banner tonight. Then we'll get the trailer proper tomorrow.

R_N

Judging by the scheduling they've done with prior seasonals this year, we should be getting silhouettes for the next banner tonight. Then we'll get the trailer proper tomorrow.
A quick reminder that, regardless of how the free pull works, the 2nd Anniversary banner is still an actual banner and should absolutely have at least 3 absolute stellar units on it. If they're legendary units, that banner will probably be the best way to get them.

So save them orbs unless you really love them, imo!

R_N

Here's our preview
DyioQGcVYAEJqBp.png

That sword looks so familiar and it's killing me that I can't name it

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The sword's pronged like Tyrfing. omg is this a Jugdral seasonal.

ONe on the right has hair styled like RD Ike too. omg is this a Tellius seasonal too.

R_N

The sword's pronged like Tyrfing. omg is this a Jugdral seasonal.

ONe on the right has hair styled like RD Ike too. omg is this a Tellius seasonal too.
I've seen some people think it might be Greil which would be hilarious

I bet one of the characters on the banner is camilla

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
2-4-2019_10-24-33_PM.png

Kita Senri did RT the announcement. She drew Karla in Heroes, and they typically bring the first artist in to draw the first alt.

Is this happening.

R_N

2-4-2019_10-24-33_PM.png

Kita Senri did RT the announcement. She drew Karla in Heroes, and they typically bring the first artist in to draw the first alt.

Is this happening.
Come to think of it, for characters that overlap games...they'll tend to put them in the other game.
For example...
Elincia & Mia PoR. But Festival Elincia & Halloween Mia are Radiant Dawn
Sanaki is Radiant Dawn. But Bride Sanaki is from PoR!

Now am I saying this is clearly a younger FE7 bartre?
200px-FERK_Bartre.png

yes, yes i am

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: I have Fae't in this game.
Day 2: I gone and Donnel.
Day 3: Can't think of a pun using Deirdre... Wait, oh lord, free Deirdre from one lonely green orb! Bad news is she's DEF+ ATK-, but the first one I have with HP+ SPD- will get her to fix both horrible banes to have an HP+ superboon.
Day 4: Justice and love said a 4* L'Arachel...and she came with SPD+ DEF-. Now I can safely train her up all the way to 5*.

R_N

Day 1: 3* Sheena
Day 2: 4* Virion
Day 3: 3* Titania
Day 4: 3* Ogma

I love all the ways they can think to embarrass lucina in these tempest outro

R_N

Looks like every unit is spectrum bond. Titania will probably have the red version of the flower weapon the other 2 have, so that'll be a fun thing for mages to mess with once she's in the grail shop.

Honestly I love these but I'll pass. The late february banner is calling, after all.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The only thing I'm screaming at is the fact that Ike is on red. I've said all this time I would pass on an Ike seasonal but coming right after finishing my Legendary Ike? This banner has great timing considering I have nothing to save for, so yes I'm actually rolling here. Rolling for a blue Soren alt to try and get my last two Oscars is the perfect excuse to roll blue. Also probably testing my luck for an Ike while I'm at it but the blue is more important.

I've also got to say, it's fantastic comedic timing that Ike's first seasonal is on the Valentines banner with a Soren alt. Who would've guessed this is where we'd get our first seasonal Ike???

R_N

Now to await intsys to shoot this goodwill out of the sky by giving Ike a line akin to "I should give these flowers to Elincia"

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Come to think of it, for characters that overlap games...they'll tend to put them in the other game.
For example...
Elincia & Mia PoR. But Festival Elincia & Halloween Mia are Radiant Dawn
Sanaki is Radiant Dawn. But Bride Sanaki is from PoR!

Incidentally, this banner just shot down this trend hard, lol. This is definitely PoR Mist at the very least.