• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Palla's inexplicably boosted BST lets her get her stats to respectable levels with low investment, lol. An Atk superboon is just icing.

D2CpfXLXQAAvWOH.jpg

Throw a Def Ploy or Res Wave into C and go for it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Thinking about it, saving 80 orbs since the beginning of the month was probably a sign to stay afloat for the orb drought of this month.

And it's an evil month for orb-saving. Both L!Lucina AND L!Azura come back in this month's Mythic Banner.

R_N

I allotted myself 40 orbs to try for Bruno and to my pleasant surprise I got him in 30
He may not be spectacular, but I like Bruno a lot and defensive cav healer is a fun niche I also enjoyed with NY Laevatein.

Thinking about it, saving 80 orbs since the beginning of the month was probably a sign to stay afloat for the orb drought of this month.

And it's an evil month for orb-saving. Both L!Lucina AND L!Azura come back in this month's Mythic Banner.
the new april mode that uses the new legendary effect looms ominously, too. THat month will bring back Roy and presumble the new legendary for that month will have the effect as well.
To make no mention of a new normal banner starting the month!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The Pegasus Carrot does block Wary Fighter and Myrrh's and Lector's weapon effects, but it also negates the restriction set by your own Watersweep and Windsweep.

Your colored dagger gets what amounts to an uncontested double if they attack the corresponding type and color and they win the double speed check.

Soooo yeah, kinda nutty.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sanaki and Micaiah both gave me 6,500 feathers each.

Team Existential Crisis, however, is getting totaled and only giving me around 5,000.

Half of that is being on second tier. You can tell how badly it's doing.

R_N

Sanaki and Micaiah both gave me 6,500 feathers each.

Team Existential Crisis, however, is getting totaled and only giving me around 5,000.

Half of that is being on second tier. You can tell how badly it's doing.
on my end, black knikght has the firmest lead at 18 to 7 (me, micaiah) and 5 (sanaki)
in fact there are a mere 4 spots left open on the entire map and Sanaki cant play at all

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Last year’s spring banner is back, but the original one is not.

No word or idea on when if that one will come back. If you want to get some more of the spring units here, now may be the final time to do it.

R_N

Last year’s spring banner is back, but the original one is not.

No word or idea on when if that one will come back. If you want to get some more of the spring units here, now may be the final time to do it.
I had a feeling they'd retire them eventually. The early gen 1 seasonals in particular aren't going to get much pulls at all, let's be real. But I do hope they do something to keep them around.

I've seen the idea floated of putting them in the grail pool, that'd be pretty novel. 2 years seems a fair enough time to let them become more available.
Or maybe that new mode next month will have them as rewards.

Or they just put them up for actual money, pay up son

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I've seen the idea floated of putting them in the grail pool, that'd be pretty novel. 2 years seems a fair enough time to let them become more available.
Or maybe that new mode next month will have them as rewards.

Making them grail units seems like a solid solution even though they probably wouldn't increase grail income to compensate, but my only doubt there is what they would do once we reach December with the Christmas units. I highly doubt they are going to add a way to give us Close Counter, Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter via grails, although man that would be amazing if they did.

Speaking of grail units though, I finally managed to hit +10 for the Black Knight so I am finally free. I've got him as built as he probably needs to be with Death Blow, Bold Fighter and Armor March, so I'm glad to finally be done. Next step is hoarding grails in hopes that the next Tellius banner has a GHB unit I actually want to merge. Shinon maybe?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Close Counter is not as hot commodity as it used to be, and we’re bound to get more Null followup units in the meantime. Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter will be more manageable around the time potential free ones come out.

R_N

Making them grail units seems like a solid solution even though they probably wouldn't increase grail income to compensate, but my only doubt there is what they would do once we reach December with the Christmas units. I highly doubt they are going to add a way to give us Close Counter, Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter via grails, although man that would be amazing if they did.

Speaking of grail units though, I finally managed to hit +10 for the Black Knight so I am finally free. I've got him as built as he probably needs to be with Death Blow, Bold Fighter and Armor March, so I'm glad to finally be done. Next step is hoarding grails in hopes that the next Tellius banner has a GHB unit I actually want to merge. Shinon maybe?
Wel lwhat they'd probably actually do is introduce an entirely new currency because of course they would. Golden Aetheric Dragon Grails.

I feel like by the time Christmas comes around, they might finally relent on Bold & Vengeful fighter being so exclusive. The skills are on a ton of units now, after all. Same for Armor March.
And Close Counter, if there's demotions, I think we'll see Takumi probably drop. It's one of those skills that's useful but to most people not as useful as DC.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Or they could simply keep using gen 1 seasonal banners, but they haven't released them yet again to put focus on the banner with some TT units in it.
Truth tea.

And for my tea, I got a free Spring Xander with Hp+/Atk-, which was merged into the one with Res+/Atk- I had.

Also, I had recently promoted a Lon'qu with Spd+/Hp-. Now I ran out of units to promote without risking their IVs to line up with future refines.

R_N

NGL i was kind of hoping it was retired just to see what they'd do but oh well.

My free pull was, inexplicably, an Ephraim. -def/+res. Been waiting well over 2 years for this pity break. God, his skills. Seal Def AND Threaten Def....

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
NGL i was kind of hoping it was retired just to see what they'd do but oh well.

My free pull was, inexplicably, an Ephraim. -def/+res. Been waiting well over 2 years for this pity break. God, his skills. Seal Def AND Threaten Def....
Hey at least he isn’t Oboro with Threaten Res. Two defense-lowering skills is redundant but they at least make sense on a physical attacker.

Also got access to an iPhone to dump my orbs on the new spring banner and well...no rabbits but instead:

image1.png

Neutral Hinoka and two spares to fix up Grima’s HP bane and Saber’s Def bane. Rest of my orbs wielded me nothing RIP.

R_N

Hey at least he isn’t Oboro with Threaten Res. Two defense-lowering skills is redundant but they at least make sense on a physical attacker.
It's always fun seeing these dumb skills on launch units and try to figure the game plan. here it's probably so Ephraim always lowers the defense. If you attack him? Defense lowered. If you just stand near by? Defense lowered!
But in practice no one does that. I mean no one uses threatens anyway outside of meme builds but at least Threaten speed would be novel.
Also got access to an iPhone to dump my orbs on the new spring banner and well...no rabbits but instead:

image1.png

Neutral Hinoka and two spares to fix up Grima’s HP bane and Saber’s Def bane. Rest of my orbs wielded me nothing RIP.
ugh, jealous. I'm still bitter I never got a Saber out of his New Power banner and Grima-M's just one of those I'd love to get pity broken by.