• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
409 orbs were spent for Altina and I got 3 Marths, a Julia, and a Fjorm instead. I should be more upset about this but I got the unit I wanted in under 20 orbs for the past 3 legendary banners so I guess that luck caught up to me. Not really keen on the idea of falling below 2500 orbs for this so I'm stopping there until we see what's going on with the next banner, that's about an average number of 5* pulls in that many orbs spent and I got some decent stuff anyway.

Only one Hinata though and I kinda did want some Fury fodder. At least Palla is +10 now though!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
340 orbs got me 3 Marth, two Tiki, and 3 Altina. Merged the Altina together since I do have a Naga I also use, so two Astras on the same team is still covered. I’ve been using Keaton in Astra week, but Altina pretty much dies what he does, but sturdier.

Astra week now has a core of Naga, Altina, and NCD Brunnya to manage things. Might build up a Kaden just to help these three out too.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Less than 100 orbs got me...

L!Marth and Fjorm fodder.
S!Gunnthra (HP+/Def-)

And in the same circle, at 8.50%...
Altina (-Atk/+Def)
S!Laevatein (HP+/Res-)
L!Y!Tiki (Def+/Res-)

6 5* in that amount is just sweet. Out of all the blues, L!Y!Tiki is the one I didn't have and kept avoiding me for a very long while.

Shame that my Altina got that awful flaw, but I dropped 400 Dragonflowers to patch it a bit. Plus, Def is actually a super asset. There's also the fact she is always guaranteed to get a +5 buff on Atk no matter the situation, so by all means, mine will always be at 51 Atk (probably will give her an Attack+3 or Chill Def 3 seal).

I'll keep dropping orbs on this banner to attempt to patch her while aiming for the green deals, since I lack the others besides S!Laevatein.

Last edited:

R_N

About 50 orbs got me a Sothis. I didn't have her, and she's cool, so that's neat. -Attack/+Res (this seems familiar....) is less so
I think I'll throw some more orbs at the banner and see what happens

R_N

December's refines will be Mia, Mathilda, Arthur & Clive!
I'm glad Clive is finally getting a weapon & refine. He really needs something.

Pretty surprsied we didn't jump immediately into DC unit refines, though.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
If Mia's refine gives her Vantage as an innate skill I can forgive the gacha for not giving me Altina in 400 orbs. Also the lack of any other update info points to a FEH Channel before next update as expected, probably to jump into Book 4? I've already resigned to the reality that I'm not seeing a Farfetched banner or Jill this year so just give me a good Mia refine so I can look forward to her weekly revival in January.

R_N

Heck yeah, I got Altina in about lets see i got to 9.0 so about another 45~50 orbs. ~100 orbs for 2 5*s isn't a bad payout, especially when they're both different and I avoided the Marth repeat.
-Def/+Res. Not a bad nature, though AR has so many dagger units it's probably going to cause some problems. But, hey, 39 res is pretty nice on a DC unit. It'll be nice to make another Anima team that has consistent Reds in it, too.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Alright, here we go.

New mode that is basically the mode IS scrapped a year ago, Relay Defense, only far more refined and constructed, with a splash of Voting Gauntlet. Use Mythics for bonus points.

Thracia gets its second banner at long last. Eyvel, Mareeta, Osian, and Tanya come in, and Eyvel's looking like the demote.

Book IV does a complete 180 tonal shift from Book 3, and we're now in the world of dreams and faeries. Peony is the newest unit here, and is a Light Mythic Hero like Eir. She's a flying blue mage dancer, and her dance provides the Ground Orders + Air Orders effect in cardinal directions, pretty strong skill.

She will actually be summonable in the Thracia banner, while tanya moves to 3-4*. You can get a free Peony like you can Fjorm and Eir.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Dear god, Peony is a flying dancer with perhaps supports that somewhat rival L!Azura's. Since she's a freebie, I won't use orbs on this banner...and she's going to make things so annoying in Arena modes.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
GHB unit is Kempf, who you might not recognize unless you've played Thracia, then you'll know this line.

Ss_fe05_kempf_in_america.png