• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

This selection of units is cute, and also more interesting than 1 sword + 3 mages. The fact that there's only one unit here with a personal weapon also prevents gravitating towards the personal weapon on every unit when that option comes up, so there should be some more diversity in which weapons people end up using on these units. And then Merric himself has access to two different personal weapons!
It'd be fun if they used this opportunity to give Draug a personal weapon and tease it through Hall of Forms

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It'd be fun if they used this opportunity to give Draug a personal weapon and tease it through Hall of Forms

For a mode that seemingly exists for no other reason than to give us a fun time I'm still surprised they don't try to tease or encourage stuff that way using this mode. Like if this was any other mode I would expect a random Bridal Caeda banner right here but nope not even that. Granted I don't think you can ever sell a unit like Bridal Caeda in current year to anyone who isn't a big Caeda fan but...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Magic Alm

Saintly Seraphim is genuinely magic Luna Arc. Same speed buff, targets Res instead of Def, scales off enemy's Res. Soul of Zofia meanwhile is Null Followup combined with Desperation, so that's in a way an upgrade of the NFU LAlm has. But she doesn't have a PRF Special to compensate, and ofc she's not colorless.

Roy, Ike, Hrid
Naga, Dimitri, Peony
Celica, Edelgard, Thrasir
Claude, Eir, Grima

If you don't have any of the 3H leaders, now's a good chance.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I guess they're ditching seasonals on these banners entirely in favor of those seasonal rerun banners. Or maybe this was a one-time exception so they could keep the Three Houses lords together here, but hopefully the seasonal rerun banners will be a trend so that Legendary/Mythic banners can just focus on the regular heroes.

Overall this banner is pretty good value, but nothing essential here. Pretty much the only unit on this pool I wouldn't want is Robin but anything else at least has useful fodder, probably will try my luck on the free circle and leave.

R_N

I guess they're ditching seasonals on these banners entirely in favor of those seasonal rerun banners. Or maybe this was a one-time exception so they could keep the Three Houses lords together here, but hopefully the seasonal rerun banners will be a trend so that Legendary/Mythic banners can just focus on the regular heroes.

Overall this banner is pretty good value, but nothing essential here. Pretty much the only unit on this pool I wouldn't want is Robin but anything else at least has useful fodder, probably will try my luck on the free circle and leave.
I think the idea someone here (you??) floated might have been on the money: there's so many mythics & legends that they don't have as much room to put the seasonals in, so they'll start putting them on these periodic Seasonal-only banners and then fill the remainder in the legendary/mythic with other high end permanent pool options.

It also lets them do some rerun seasonals, like how this banner had festival xander & elincia and last year's bridal sanaki, without taking up slots.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sothis took over the Twitter account. Whether it means something or IS doing it for fun is up in the air but I’ll assume the latter lol.

Also:

We got images of summoning tickets. I wonder if they’re for the legendary banner. I say this because I think it’s weird to put them in and save them for the New Years celebration all before the Christmas units came

R_N

Sothis took over the Twitter account. Whether it means something or IS doing it for fun is up in the air but I’ll assume the latter lol.

Also:

We got images of summoning tickets. I wonder if they’re for the legendary banner. I say this because I think it’s weird to put them in and save them for the New Years celebration all before the Christmas units came
Are they a different image? If so I can see it being special christmas tickets that you can use on the christmas banners or something.
Because otherwise I think the "special" tickets are gold and correspond to Legendary/Mythics/Hero Fest while the silver tickets are for other banners.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Are they a different image? If so I can see it being special christmas tickets that you can use on the christmas banners or something.
Because otherwise I think the "special" tickets are gold and correspond to Legendary/Mythics/Hero Fest while the silver tickets are for other banners.
Yeah they’re red-pinkish as opposed to the standard gold/silver. So I could see it as a nice Christmas gift as the legendary banner falls on it literally (or the old Christmas banners but it’s be weird to give those special treatment and not the new one)

R_N

Yeah they’re red-pinkish as opposed to the standard gold/silver. So I could see it as a nice Christmas gift as the legendary banner falls on it literally (or the old Christmas banners but it’s be weird to give those special treatment and not the new one)
Where are you seeing this datamine, by the way? I don't think an update's gone live and I don't see any other talk of this on the reddit or serenes

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Where are you seeing this datamine, by the way? I don't think an update's gone live and I don't see any other talk of this on the reddit or serenes

This is actually info from the Christmas banner datamine, that's why.

They're numbered red tickets similar to the Golden Week CYL tickets we got, but they're numbered up to 3 this time. Either we are getting a similar CYL event with New Year's since we now have a 3rd Brave Heroes banner, or we're simply getting Tickets to use on the New Year's banners themselves since all 3 of them appear to run at the same time.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
New Years alts are revealed with them being Anna, Lethe, Selkie, Alphonse + Sharena duo and Eir as a free Red flying dagger. Skills/info are:

Eir: Renewed Life
Red Dagger / Flying
Temari+:At start of turn, if any foe's Res ≤ unit's Res-3 and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts Atk/Spd-5 on that foe through its next action. Effect:【Dagger 7】 【Dagger 7】 After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Shove
Brazen Atk/Res 3 (4 star)
Spd Tactic 3 (5 star)

Seals are Swift Sparrow 1, Spd Feint 1, & HP/Def +1.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
2 tickets, NONE of them gave me a single green orb. Last one gave me just one where a freaking Gunter waited for me.

Though I did get a free Eir with Res+/Def-. She got merged into my Atk+/Spd-. Now she hits like a truck and has replaced my freebie one in AR, which is sweet.

The other 6 tickets only gave me fodder.

It's going to be painful, but I'll snipe green on the banner. I have none of the girls from there.

By the way, Eyvel didn't demote. Guess she was too juicy for the lower ranks.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
First ticket got me +Atk -HP Celica. Happy Holidays.

The remaining tickets got me my fifth Tanya and my first Valbar too, so yay.

Celica's map is the same as LAlm's, just with the center blocks being breakable now. Managed to get Abyssal done with AoE spam Tanya, that was fun.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
No 5* from my tickets but I got my first Tanya, Valbar, and Echidna so that was a lot of good flowers. Also got a Mordecai merge, haven't pulled him in awhile. Nice to see them actually do something for Christmas this year, good bit of free rolling. Not too surprised Eyvel didn't demote since I figured they might value her new skills too much and this banner was kinda weird, but still disappointing since she looked like good drop material. Definitely makes me less likely to reconsider rolling for Mia next month if there's no new drop for me to care about.

In cursed news I realized that giving my Ike Fortress Def/Res allows him to tank Ophelia during Earth/Light seasons. The power of displayed Res and a Brave Lucina is scary.

Also now that Anna finally gets an alt can the banner the week after give me Jill please?