• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
If I want a refresher on Thracia I always use the LP from the archive

It’s screenshot and uses the old translation, but it’s good enough to remind me of characters and plot points

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Damn, Asbel is not even out yet and Lewyn's refine already makes him better than the kid.

As for Veld:

He isn't colorless sadly but a red mage instead. Veld does get a Prf called Petrify that inflicts penalties and Gravity on the lowest identified stat but only on the first six(?) turns. Not the best GHB but still nice that he at least got something unique out of it.

R_N

Damn, Asbel is not even out yet and Lewyn's refine already makes him better than the kid.

As for Veld:

He isn't colorless sadly but a red mage instead. Veld does get a Prf called Petrify that inflicts penalties and Gravity on the lowest identified stat but only on the first six(?) turns. Not the best GHB but still nice that he at least got something unique out of it.
first 5 turns, one for each stat

R_N

IntSys at launch: we were shocked that Adult Tiki was more popular than Young Tiki

IntSys, loading their gun: And that won't stand

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Something to note on that calendar: the second Tempest Trial is not coming with its own banner.

R_N

Something to note on that calendar: the second Tempest Trial is not coming with its own banner.
It also starts the same day as the new banner, rather than a day or two later.

Wonder if the Tempest might be anniversary related instead of valentines related (which is almost certainly what the special heroes are)

Alternatively it is valentines related and they're just hiding the other valentines banners and starting the tempest with the banner for no real reason.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The blurb on the notification specifically mentions a "foreign land", a term used by Shade in Echoes. Could certainly be coincidence, but the hair resembling Poe's does kinda reinforce it.

R_N

I don't think Poe's hair matches at all. Poe's pigtails are slightly lower on the head and rounn, Tharja's has the weird "point" at the top and a little further up the head like it is here.

Tharja's pigtails also have the same split ends you see in the silhhouette
274px-FEA_Tharja.png