• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
Pulled the whole circle on first session of the rerun banner. Actually got a second Annette with Atk+/Def-...the same IVs as the first one I have. Huh...

Decided to use only free pulls with the tickets. Second ticket gave me a second Lysithea with Def+/HP-, which I merged into my Def+/Spd- one I already had to get rid of the Spd flaw.

Whew! That was sweet. I wanted this banner to come to fix my Slowsythea's flaw. I had already come to terms my luck would be bad, but in the end, it gave me a break.

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
New calendar.

Notable takeaways:

They actually are giving us a Double Special Heroes Summoning Event a month earlier. What's going on in December?

Despite the fact this month has the ending of Book IV...December has a new chapter. Are we getting into Book V before we end the year?

R_N

New calendar.

Notable takeaways:

They actually are giving us a Double Special Heroes Summoning Event a month earlier. What's going on in December?

Despite the fact this month has the ending of Book IV...December has a new chapter. Are we getting into Book V before we end the year?
Almost certainly. They usually don't wait too long for the next book to start up. We'll likely bet a feh channel just before it hits, too

THe Mythic banner is a bit odd this time around, usually it lats for a week, this one last a for11 days instead.

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
I mean, that's more or less what happened last year so it wouldn't be surprising if they did this again.

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
I mean, that's more or less what happened last year so it wouldn't be surprising if they did this again.
Oh, right. I forgot there was like a delay before they finally showed us Book IV.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Heck yea! Finally got Sword Reinhardt! Only took forever lol. Been hunting one off and on for awhile now.

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
I'm stuck trying to use 999k feathers, so I guess I'll just begin max merging Brunnya, seeing as I've heard a lot of good things about her.

I'll see when I'll get some good 5*-locked fodder for her.

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
Got Nagi in my free pull today, these daily banners have already paid off

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
So I was dreading the Limited Hero Battle for Legendary Eirika... but it turns out that Duo Alfonse absolutely trivializes it, tanks 90% of the map as long as the special is up, and the Duo ability makes sure that's a certainty. Not really a F2P option but if you do have him, he does serious work. He made Abyssal a breeze, probably the easiest time I've had with a Limited Hero Battle.

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
So I was dreading the Limited Hero Battle for Legendary Eirika... but it turns out that Duo Alfonse absolutely trivializes it, tanks 90% of the map as long as the special is up, and the Duo ability makes sure that's a certainty. Not really a F2P option but if you do have him, he does serious work. He made Abyssal a breeze, probably the easiest time I've had with a Limited Hero Battle.
There's also the fact refined Braveronica is a thing, and so many people chose her as a freebie.