• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The TT banner got me a free Lute, which is nice because I was missing her.

Now I just need Sigurd, Ayra, and Leon and I’ll have all the year one units

R_N

166 orbs got me 2 5* Raphaels, Dorothea, a repeat Flayn and an Igrene. I also got another 4* Raphael

Very pleased

R_N

P!Katarina is absurdly good no matter what asset or flaw she gets. Enemy has -7 on Spd? She's +14 faster.
And even if there's no penalties on the enemy, she's still getting effectively +5 speed because her weapon just always throws a -5 ontop of everything else. Which also yes means if the enemy had -7 speed she's effectively got a 19 point swing in her favor. And, god, if they had a Panic penalty on top of that......

The pelgian weapons are very good, even if only Katarina gets to debuff speed, and its a shame that green tomes are the only one who get access to Tharja's weapon. Archers (also Axes) will be feasting well, though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
This is like the one time people would not be upset if Tharja had remained Red. Red tomes getting such a kickass weapon would be the breath of fresh air they needed. But nah, Green tomes get it, as if they didn’t already have Madness Flask. Sad days.

Got a 4* Raph at 3.5, so Tanya gets a bow after Tempest is done. Next circle, 3.75, gave me both a Dorothea and a Kat, so that was fortuitous. Not really keen on getting Tharja atm.

R_N

Maybe the anniversary will just overhaul tomes so they're fully interchangable

It made some sense at the start of the game, i guess. Like it was still silly but sure; dragons could be interchangable since that's kind of how they work in general and they were a small subclass

But now there's multicolored daggers and bows and they can switch between each other all the way. Beasts would absolutely work the same way if they weren't by design all PRFs.

Also this would let Colorless tomes get options other than their PRFs. I mean they are very good PRFs but sometimes maybe you just want a bladetome yo uknow

KillerDraco

Heroes, Light & Shadow did pull ahead overnight. Most likely because people want that Spurn, I guess? Julian does have some nice fodder too but sharing a color with Lena is kind of a pain.

R_N

Heroes, Light & Shadow did pull ahead overnight. Most likely because people want that Spurn, I guess? Julian does have some nice fodder too but sharing a color with Lena is kind of a pain.
The ideal with these is more the spark specifically so if you really want Close Foil and you see the Midori banner is falling behind...

KillerDraco

The ideal with these is more the spark specifically so if you really want Close Foil and you see the Midori banner is falling behind...

TBH I rarely spark the reruns, unless I have a build I REALLY want a specific skill for. I mainly just take the tickets and run. Even with forging bonds tickets, it's a sizable amount of orbs to spark, and lately I've been trying to save up orbs in case of something I actually want coming around.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
This CYL is a lot more open only because unlike last year 3/4 slots aren’t automatically locked up.

KillerDraco

Realistically this will probably be Marth's time to shine, given all the actually popular male characters have been picked already so he's all that's left, but part of me would love to see him get third again for the memes. It's hilarious that it's happened multiple times now.

R_N

I think we're going to see a Yuri surge
he's a house leader, subject of DLC, has a good design, generally popular. I can easily see him take one of the 2 top spots.

Also if you (1) love 3H and (2) voted for Dimitri or Claude chances are your votes will probably go to a guy anyway and oh hey Yuri.

The other spot who knows, though. Could easily be Marth just out of pity, but maybe we see people rally behind one of the other top 10 dudes.

gatekeepersurgeletsgo

R_N

yeah I think people oversell the existence of alts and being in the game sometimes.

Like Seliph? That was pure "give my mans an alt good god". But Bernie & Hilda & so forth are just...popular. Anna (finally) got an alt like 2 weeks before the CYL opened AND her vote was split and Anna still performed well