• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Yeah people noticed that pretty quick, it feels like all the voice lines were intended for their original versions.
Considering just how long it's been since Gustav & Henriette were introduced was this just their way of getting around releasing them (or at least Gustav, in particular), did plans fall through for one reason or another, or hell was there some other production issue and they couldn't get the VAs to record new lines so they just used the lines they already recorded?
Maybe. Edward Bosco does also voice Lif and he's in the same banner as V!Gustav. That said, I think their Japanese VAs are different so idk.

R_N

Maybe. Edward Bosco does also voice Lif and he's in the same banner as V!Gustav. That said, I think their Japanese VAs are different so idk.
Yeah their japanese voices are different. Gustav's JP voice has only done Gustav and I believe Henriette's JP voice has only done her.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
First week of Resonant Battles where you'd need to run Triple Harmonics to get the maximum scores.

Also it seems like these fights are getting tougher recently. The Thieves at the back feel like they're closer to escape than they actually are for some reason. I've got Lunge on Altinaki, and had to run Pass of all things on Miccy just to get to the Red Thief in time with no one getting in the way.

Pass meta might become a thing in RB lol.

RafaSceptile

Well I got Henriette (+Res -Atk) with 13 orbs and a Katarina with another 13 orbs (is this Feh's account?).
Also the max number of Harmonic Heroes for an optimal score is 2.

R_N

First week of Resonant Battles where you'd need to run Triple Harmonics to get the maximum scores.

Also it seems like these fights are getting tougher recently. The Thieves at the back feel like they're closer to escape than they actually are for some reason. I've got Lunge on Altinaki, and had to run Pass of all things on Miccy just to get to the Red Thief in time with no one getting in the way.

Pass meta might become a thing in RB lol.
The harmonic bonus is just like the mythic bonus in ar: it caps at 2

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

It is neat to see all the VAs talk about how they were fans who got to do voices for the series.

And Patrick Seitz gets to talk to himself

bobjr

Staff member
I know guidance is a seal now but that is a skill only on 3 units, none of them grails

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I was considering casually merging Fjorm via sparks on these banners but the fact that there's a potential Gatrie banner (Moonbow) at the same time as the legendary banner makes things complicated for me, so I'm going to pass on this banner. Shame since this banner is pretty good for anyone merging Fjorm but mine is only +1 so I'm way too far off anyway.

After seeing calcs though I'm thoroughly underwhelmed with Ice Mirror 2 so I don't feel like I'm missing out (did you know 40% of Fjorm's Res is actually comparable or worse than total damage reduced via 30% reduction in relevant scenarios?), if I want a Chrom counter on Water season then DC Guard Bearing Jill would unironically do it better if I'm insane enough for that.

KillerDraco

Level 4 Duel Skills... Not sure how to feel about it but it sure as hell ain't good.

Annand has nice fodder but everyone else seems pretty meh. Seems like one of those banners that's an easy pass if you don't like the characters since the fodder is underwhelming, aside from the aforementioned Annand.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ngl Dithorba making it as a GHB before Reptor, Lombard, and Manfroy is surprising.

Maybe soon she can have
Misha by her side again.

Lex I expected as a demote but a Prf is surprising. It even references his event in Chapter 1! And Axe exp references his Paragon skill.

bobjr

Staff member
Weirdly enough there was a minor leak of a FE4 banner, but that Dew would be involved. So it was half right.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Now that Dithorba, of all people, is in the game, there's nothing really stopping other named antagonists with at least some relevance to characters. Jarod, Alva, Sonia, etc.

I wasn't expecting Duel 4 skills, but Hoshido Micaiah isn't complaining. Arena should be a smoother ride now, and she'll get to pick up a Rally Up Speed+ as a bonus.

R_N

Weirdly enough there was a minor leak of a FE4 banner, but that Dew would be involved. So it was half right.
Lex leaked much earlier, his japanese VA teased an upcoming character a while ago with a line said by Lex.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

While she might seem cold for the way that she ended up turning on her erstwhile allies, I hear that Díthorba has a young daughter—and I’m sure that she fights not only out of pride in her duty, but for her daughter’s sake as well.

She's here absolutely because of Misha. Guess we can expect her herself soon.

R_N

if they use the same match ups as last time the gaunlet for this will be seiros vs corrin, lyn vs edelgard, freyja vs micaiah and dimitri vs byleth

pray for lyn

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
if they use the same match ups as last time the gaunlet for this will be seiros vs corrin, lyn vs edelgard, freyja vs micaiah and dimitri vs byleth

pray for lyn
Lyn will save us from B!Edelgard's tyranny.