• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
At this point there are literally no other Book 1 units left to refine aside from the DC weapons, Dire Thunder, dancers, and 3-4* healers. If regular Armads doesn't get a refine now.....

Hopefully the DC weapons follow suit pretty soon after that though, Legendary Ike has been seeing a nice resurgence between Radiant Aether 2 and R Duel Infantry 4 bringing him back to relevance somewhat, a nice refine would really solidify that.

Meanwhile I got treated pretty nicely on summoning the last few days, managed to +10 Gatrie in about 575 orbs for my last 6 copies, that leaves Mist as the only Greil Mercenary I haven't +10ed, ignoring seasonals/Boyd's absence. Also got two more merges for Legendary Leif so he's +8 now. Spent about 500 orbs on Legendary banner for 2 of each colorless focus, Seliph, and Hel so I'm pretty content just waiting for Leif's next rerun to +10 him, since June is pretty far off.

Between Corrin being confirmed for the AHR banner and this, my arena seasons are getting rounded out very nicely now. At this point I don't really have any other distractions to worry about until Mist and Brave Ike come back, except for maybe if the April legendary is someone I like.

R_N

Incidentally we're getting close to the end of Book 2's 5* exclusives.

I'll throw out my usual reservations of "we've only gone up to the Ophelia banner" and just list out the remainder. This excludes DC units and dancers, though I kept Maribell, Loki & Mikoto since 5* healers are hypothetically on the table.

Karla
Sumia
Maribelle
Quan
Flora
Ophelia
Helbindi
Laegjarn
Laevatein
Loki
Kliff
Owain
Adrift Camilla
Adrift Corrin(M)
Adrift Corrin(F)
Adrift Mikoto
Surtr
Ylgr

This is it. I was kind of scoffing at the idea of getting book 3 refines this year but I think CYL this year really will usher them in with CYL3 refines, then start dragging them out piecemeal before going full force with them. On the bright side the book 2 4*s are going to get really good refines byt the time they're done lol....

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Alright, time for me to max merge one of the many green tomes we ha-!

Nino
Boey
Merric

I'm starting to think it's a rite of passage to have a max merged Nino.
What if we get a green mage 4* Luthier revealed tonight (assuming it is SoV units)?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Ever since September and except November, every month has had 3H units show up. From Brave, to Monastery, to Dimitri, to Felix and Hilda, to Rapheal and Dorothea, to Seiros, to Claude, to this.

It's honestly getting tiring.

We haven't even gotten to the Gauntlet weapon type yet, a good excuse to drop 3H units in, and we haven't gotten Ashen Wolves, which obviously *would* be a 3H banner, so it's not like this game is going to go into a hibernation like Echoes did. FFS, not even Fates was this frequent in Year 1.

R_N

Poor SOV (& TMS) but also 3H is so massively popular on almost every spectrum I can't blame them for keeping the pressure on.

It's all over the CYL for 2 years running for a reason, gotta give it that.

What I dont gotta give intsys is them doing Linhardt this dirty, good god.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Actually flabbergasted that they didn't put Pegasus Flight on Codes Round 2. That woulda been an easy pickup, much more so than Summer Joshua.

Solon's weapon is even more of a meme than Veld's Stone tome, but he does come with Sabotage Res, giving us our first F2P Sabotage skill resource, and arguably the best of the 4 Sabos.

R_N

Duo Lyn is a very good winner. Duo Heroes are slightly less rare than seasonal heroes, but not common enough than Legendary/Mythic Heroes.
With one very specific exception Duo Heroes are seasonal heroes
And said exception is just endlessly relegated to hero fest banners because they have no idea what to do with him.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm pretty sure Lyn got more of Dimitri/Corrin voters partially because of rarity.

Of course you can spark for any of the 4, but a free one helps.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I would've preferred a free Seiros since I think I probably won't use Ninja Lyn much, but I might use her as a Duo Hindrance enabler on defense. I'm sparking this banner regardless since this is by far the best time to pick up my last Corrin merge, so I might pick up Seiros anyway.

Also ended up sparking this 3H banner for B Duel Infantry Ilyana now that I'm starting to finalize proper arena cores. No focus units except a 4* Linhardt until spark though so no insane luck for me this time, got my 4.5% rate instantly broken by Kliff and Fallen Mareeta on the same circle. Both of those are good pitybreaks though so I'm not complaining, got myself a Sumia and Hardin via 4* special too though I don't think those are offering much for me.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
There was a period where Mist was one of the rarest units out there.

Plus her refine is kind of nice.