• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
They should have made Yune a jelly bird

R_N

It's hilarious how they seemed to have gone out of their way to go no there is no jelly here with this one. WIth the gents they covered up all obvious skin and had glowy bits but Eldigan is the only one that seemed to have actual hel-like jelly (well its actually something akin to marble; Hel & Lif bear cracks in their damaged art) complete with bones, but both neglecte to show skin.

Micaiah's got art on the glowy bits showing it's just an outfit.

I really wonder if there's some design mandate about it. I mentioned Eldigan having visible bones but they go a long way to obsfucate it and hide the glowy bits at almost every turn.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Well it works for me, I've generally not been a fan of the Hel themed outfits at all and actively don't use the resplendent art for Takumi even though I'll never use him (don't have Resplendent Robin), Eldigan is fine though despite that.

Micaiah on the other hand actually seems fine, I like her regular outfit a bit more but I do like this art more than her base art. Still, Micaiah is quite literally the Book 2 unit pre-CYL that needed a resplendent the least, I can't believe they're giving +2 all stats to this unit when she only recently got a refine in the first place. Not that I'll complain about them buffing my best Astra season carry, but I will be a little salty that they keep giving all these Tellius Resplendents and none of them are Soren.

I'd say that maybe next legendary won't necessarily be Micaiah after all but Resplendent Ike coming out didn't stop Fallen Ike from happening 2 months later so who knows? Guess we'll find out next month.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Remarkably, with the Resplendent stats and Max flowers, Micaiah just about powercreeps Marianne, or at least gets one point shy from it. She ends up having equal Atk and Spd, two more HP, two more Res (thanks to Thani giving an inherent Res buff to ordinarily tie with her), and 5 more Def.

Marianne functionally has 5 more Atk, with a superboon, Icy’s Atk buff, and the Res debuff bring greater than Thani’s Atk buff, but Micaiah’s targeting two movement types much harder than Marianne can, and her Atk is high enough that the auto-double she also has makes the Atk difference near negligible.

Guinevere still has her much greater Speed and her own bonus damage to stand out and have her benefits, but you can give Micaiah B Duel Inf 4 and have a slightly weaker Marianne to work with without needing specific units on the team to get her going.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It's hilarious how they seemed to have gone out of their way to go no there is no jelly here with this one. WIth the gents they covered up all obvious skin and had glowy bits but Eldigan is the only one that seemed to have actual hel-like jelly (well its actually something akin to marble; Hel & Lif bear cracks in their damaged art) complete with bones, but both neglecte to show skin.

Micaiah's got art on the glowy bits showing it's just an outfit.

I really wonder if there's some design mandate about it. I mentioned Eldigan having visible bones but they go a long way to obsfucate it and hide the glowy bits at almost every turn.

For Micaiah specfically, it's just Eir's gown, mixed in with Micaiah's Light Mage design cues like the rings on the right hand, the leggings, and her comically large neck scarf. Eir doesn't show any jelly bits or bones, and for the one unit with Hel attire so far that doesn't die in their game, it's an appropriate fit.

Thematically resonant too, just in the opposite direction. Everyone else died, but Micaiah's going to live for centuries so has to contemplate her inability to die while her friends live natural lifespans and die way earlier than she does.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
They're kinda running out of days to drop the weapon refinery and Leg Hero Remixes and April Ephemera data before the FEH Channel would drop, presumably on the 3rd, so hopefully that drops soon, maybe on this next reset.

On that note, happy one year anniversary to this tease.

unknown.png

RafaSceptile

They're kinda running out of days to drop the weapon refinery and Leg Hero Remixes and April Ephemera data before the FEH Channel would drop, presumably on the 3rd, so hopefully that drops soon, maybe on this next reset.

On that note, happy one year anniversary to this tease.

unknown.png
Next Remix banner is in May, I$ still has one month for news about that

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I look at Leg Corrin's Abyssal map every time it comes up, and the same thought always occurs in my head.

"I wonder how the person responsible for this map is doing today."

"IntSys undoubtedly kicked him out on his ass for greenlighting this map, so I hope he found work afterwards."

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I kinda want Dagr but Edelgard is a major dud for me so I'll just wait for her rerun in June, that's when I'm rolling for my last two Leif merges anyway so it should all work out nicely. If I'm lucky she'll just pop up when I get non-colorless circles anyway.

Pretty insane that Eirika and Lucina are just gone until literally next year though. Like, surely they just get added to the remix banners if that's the case?? That's a long time to just not be able to roll these units. Tiki being moved back from September to November is also unfortunate there so maybe all 3 of them will just appear on remix banners before then.

R_N

I kinda want Dagr but Edelgard is a major dud for me so I'll just wait for her rerun in June, that's when I'm rolling for my last two Leif merges anyway so it should all work out nicely. If I'm lucky she'll just pop up when I get non-colorless circles anyway.

Pretty insane that Eirika and Lucina are just gone until literally next year though. Like, surely they just get added to the remix banners if that's the case?? That's a long time to just not be able to roll these units. Tiki being moved back from September to November is also unfortunate there so maybe all 3 of them will just appear on remix banners before then.
The listings are, strictly speaking, not for the next time they show up on the monthly Legendary/Mythic banner they are just the next time they'll be available.
We saw this with Sothis (like twice...) and Valentines Hector; they still get notices of the next time they'll show up but not what banner they'll show up on. We also saw this with the remix units; its why one month conspiciously had 4 green units and most of the first 8 all seemed to be on one banner together for a while.

So
Assuming that:
1. Remix banners, after coming back in May, run every other month (basically alternating with double specials)
2. They give 2 units every banner an upgrade

then may, july, september cleans out the remixes of the first 8. So then there's November & January.
Tiki suddenly got moved to November, with....Marth. And January has Lucina & Eirika. And oh hey the next 4 Legendary units after the initial 8 are: Lucina, Marth, Tiki and Eirika.

To me, this seems to be a soft announcement of at least those 4 retiring into Remixes. Hrid doesnt come back until September, but since he wasnt announced for moving forward, and he overlaps with the other remixes that DONT have their remix upgrade yet, I think they're not touching him yet; likewise with Azura, Roy & Alm. Azura in particular is around the point where legends started just being really good, so I could see her being the "stopping" point for a while after that; but we'll see.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
This is apparently not an April’s Fool joke but the heroes up for the next batch of refines are Sumia, Marisa, Quan, Male Morgan and V!Hector. Notably Marisa finally gets her Shamshir she was missing during her debut. Oh, and regular Hector can also join in on the fun with Armads able to be upgraded into V!Hector‘s weapon.

Last edited:

RafaSceptile

This is apparently not an April’s Fool joke but the heroes up for the next batch of refines are Sumia, Marisa, Quan, Male Morgan and V!Hector. Notably Marisa finally gets her Shamshir she was missing during her debut. Oh, and regular Hector can also join in on the fun with Armads able to be upgraded into V!Hector weapon.
Or I$ forgot that Hector has access to Berserk Armads or this is a precedent because with shared weapons, all units with that weapon are mentioned in the notification and included in the image. OG Hector was not mentioned or included. That can be a precedent for Dire Thunder.

In other news, each spark gives you a new item that can be exchanged for a Forma Soul each 210(?) days, and you need three of those items, so 3 sparks. Banners with multiple sparks like CYL4 and Winter2020 gives also one of those items for each spark.

Also if someone needs the image with the remaining Book I+II units without refine:

2iubls44iiq61.png

R_N

So the next update drops on the evening of 4/4 which is a few hours before the trailer usually drops so whiel we didn't get a fake feh channel this year I do think we'll be getting one that reveals the new characters before then.