• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
If Marianne moves ahead of Byleth I’d be fine with that banner. I think Gatekeeper votes won’t stop, those people aren’t going to get complacent now.
It's not really the Gatekeeper votes that shake things up. As we saw with Marth last year once the midway results reveal, a lot of people who may be voting for other characters will switch to double down on the top 3. The question becomes if those people will pile on with the Gatekeeper meme or go for Chrom or someone else, for instance.

I must admit I'm curious to see this unfold.

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
The Sunday banner gave me a free Deirdre with HP+/DEF-. I may merge her into my +1 Deirdre.

I got all the tickets for the rerun banner and solely focused on red. First session actually did give me F!RD!Ike, except he's RES+/SPD-. I guess he'll need to have penalties to be a muscle speed demon. Then the next sessions literally gave me a single red orb each. By the last session, I spotted a single blue orb and said "screw it" and picked it...and I got my first F!M!Corrin, who unfortunately got home with DEF+/ATK-.

And now I have been cursed with 5*s with unpleasant ATK or SPD flaws more than just neutral ones in this year. Ugh. At least my orb reserves remain over 150.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
"Huh Ike already has a Resplendent I must have misread- wait Brave Ike???"

Guess who else is on the Mist weekly revival banner? Looks like I may as well just +10 that entire weekly revival at this point whenever that comes back, I'll be at +4 Brave Ike after that Resplendent copy anyway. This still feels like a mistake to give Brave Heroes a Resplendent alt, especially this early, but I guess they really want to sell Feh Pass a bit more here. This also means that in the distant future we're due for a Brave Hector Resplendent and that's a nightmare to think about.

Also genuinely surprised Gatekeeper actually shot up that high, I was sure he'd rank high but not literally 2nd place. I kind of would rather him not actually get a spot in CYL but I do think the idea of CYL being Marth, Byleth, Eirika, and Gatekeeper is a hilarious concept I'd love to see them work with.

At the end of the day I'm satisfied as long as Marth finally gets a spot and Soren's solid placings every year result in a solid alt at some point in the year (Resplendent? maybe even Legendary???).

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
I think they had to expect him to do well enough, unless he’s only a meme in the West or something. I think Byleth might be the most likely to be jumped though.

R_N

I think they had to expect him to do well enough, unless he’s only a meme in the West or something. I think Byleth might be the most likely to be jumped though.
He's definitely not just a meme in the West, I'e seen japaense fan art & reactions to Gatekeeper and it's likely not coincidental that Gatekeeper happened to be the only "normal" NPC to show up in the background of Smash's Garegg Mach stage

He even has a cipher card and one of the cindered shadows supports even has an extended aside with gatekeeper

people love gatekeeper!

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
Yeah, if it was a botting attempt it would be annoying, but if people want someone the most in a voting event then IntSys would have had to take steps ahead of time to prevent someone from being chosen if they didn’t think they should be.

Kind of like how characters like Altina couldn’t be chosen at the start, when she only had one blurry picture of her.

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod

R_N

Hell yeah, she looks wonderful

Please look forward to Bishop Rhea (permanent pool), Fallen Rhea and perhaps even Legendary Rhea in the future.

Also mmmmmmmmmm winter rhea.