• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I actually was able to have over 100 orbs on a CYL banner for once. In the mix, I sparked Gatekeeper but also got B!Marianne (neutral) and a 4* special +Att Rhajat along the way with Lex and Tatiana merges. I then used the free summon on B!Eirika. I could go for Marth right now but, in spite of a 4.00% pity rate standing, I'll just save orbs.

R_N

Banner was very cursed for me. All the way to the spark all I got was another Saber and another normal Claude. Sparked Gatekeeper (m yfavorite) and free pulled Erika ( P o W e R). Depending on what I'm saving for I'll probably spark for Marianne when the banner reruns

I still want Guinivere....but I should spend the next 2 weeks saving back up. Dancer harmonic...and possible seasonal Hel! Danse Macabre Hel.......

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Spent 30 orbs and got Gatekeeper. Free summoned Eirika and that's it for me on that banner.

And now I wait for Legendary Micaiah to burn my wallet into ash in a couple of weeks. Colorsharing with Ashera and Atk/Def Ideal fodder is simply incredible for me so I gotta dive right in.

RafaSceptile

45 Summons and I got 4* Velouria (now +2), my first Hilda and Brave Edelgard (now +1). The spark was Gatekeeper and I still have the free summon available

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
One Spark got me Brave Eirika, MKris, and Academy Edelgard with a Gatekeeper spark, and I used the free one for Marianne.

I could spark again but kind of want to hold off

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The Dragonflower cap being raised only means Farina can get much stronger every year.
Not really. It caps at +7 bonuses for five dragonflowers.

Speaking of stronger, L!Azura, Kinshinoka, and L!Corrin can have the latter nearly, if not, solo Sothis' map on Abyssal with the proper alignment of a refined Warrior Princess.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Pretty telling how strong refined Thani was when the legend alt is just the same unit but better and more lenient conditions. Might not have a unique gimmick like the past few legends but colorless tome legend with these effects is already so strong. This also ends the 3 and a half year drought of Tellius legends so I can finally stop complaining about that. Now let's see how close I get to a +10 Fallen Edelgard here, blue probably will be my backup color though it would be nice to pick up Fallen M!Morgan too for his skills.

Now what other Tellius related unit do I have to complain about, Tellius legend was like the last major thing. I guess just Boyd, and Soren's lack of resplendent alt. Maybe non-seasonal Rolf/Rhys but I'm not going to complain about those.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
40-ish orbs I got my first Ashera who is -Att, +HP. Not who I wanted but Null Panic is cool I guess.

The next seasonal banner also looks to have an FE5 character as the lead of the Harmonized Duo. Reinhardt's already done so Olwen seems like a safe bet (and might allow Fred to be in the game too via TT maybe?)

Be nice if they pulled a FE6 Bride banner and just have all the seasonals be from FE5 with the cheerleader of the duo be from another game.

R_N

CYL3 Refines this month, but unlike the last 2 times they're joined by friends. Refiens for Legendary (& normal) Ephraim, Legendary Lyn and Male Kana.

Also confirmation that Legendary Lucina, Marth, Tiki, Erika Hrid & Azura will all be retired into remix banners.
Considering this month remixes the last 2 of the initial batch (Hector, Ephraim), we can kind of guess the way this will go based on the pairs that Just So Happen to rerun together:
November: Tiki & Marth
January: Erika & Lucina
March: Hrid & Azura (heheheheheh HEHEHEHEEHEHEEH)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
E-aNIHPWYAUa1VD

Fluffy thing on the head, long scarf that flows down to the legs, that's Lewyn on the left. A wing clip in the hair, that's a dead ringer for Nanna or Priscilla, this is definitely a Jugdral banner. Nanna can easily be situated as a Thracia character if needed.

Resonant Battles is pivoting straight back to Thracia next week while it's currently on Path of Radiance and Fates, so the Harmonic has to have a Thracia character on it. Since the blurb mentions a Day of the Twelve, it's definitely alluding to the Crusaders, so this may be a FE4/5 combo setup, and the Harmonic can be similarly combined like that.

R_N

& thanks to the tempest information we know Nanna's (inheritable) weapon works like Sparkling Boost, just with 10 HP instead of 7.

Nanna's also a flying healer, which is a cool thing to get for free.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It's always nice to get something new as a free unit, even if flying healer doesn't really offer all that much right now. If they ever decide C Duel Flier is allowed to exist and they ever address the fact that healers have to make up a 300 SP gap for arena scoring compared to other units, I can see her being a nice pick.

Harmonic Leif is looking real wild though, that Miracle effect is looking pretty strong both on offense and defense. Pretty tame banner otherwise though, probably a smart strategy right after CYL and the long-awaited Legendary Micaiah.

R_N

Also probably no Muspell this month; we're getting Part 4 in the next tempest and I can't see Muspell being put in before he's the "boss" and he seems to be the end point.

R_N

Very good batch of refines this month

Some highlights include:
-Alm just gets +1 move all the time now, as well as a "limited" form of NFU
-Lyn steals bramimond's skill
-Eliwood gets DR

Also
we DO fight Muspell this tempest and he looks like such a 90s anime edgey boy dork.

He's a colorless infantry dragon

e: Actually might be armor? not a horse, at least.

Last edited:

R_N

Judging by Muspell's statline (I really didn't expect him to also be a cav after seeing hhim) I have to assume his PRF Skill will give him auto follow ups in addition to whatever else he gets out of it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Judging by Muspell's statline (I really didn't expect him to also be a cav after seeing hhim) I have to assume his PRF Skill will give him auto follow ups in addition to whatever else he gets out of it.

He really seems so much more underwhelming than Nifl that his prf skill really needs to be wild to make up for it. That general stat spread for a unit of his type is a real red flag otherwise.

I'm also curious what the next New Heroes will be though since he's obviously going to be propping up another game's banner and it definitely won't be a 3H banner. Maybe Awakening or Archanea, it's been awhile since either one got a banner and they could use some help selling a banner, especially the latter.

Zora

perpetually tired
like, 3H clearly wins this round and fallen banners next. THese polls feel like a formality, and while I hope enduring legacy survives long enough for the january vote (old banner 1/old banner 2/nifl et al/nott et al), it's barely surviving this round and even if it does, doubt it'll survive next round.

I'd like an Erinys merge tyvm.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah these polls are kinda lame when 3H banners pop up every other time and by default will win that month's vote. Even past that though, I don't think any banner that has managed 2nd or 3rd has ever won in future polls so it kinda makes it feel like only the two new banners are truly relevant. It makes sense too, new banners get fancier units and fodder than the old ones so it becomes increasingly hard for the 2nd and 3rd place slots to compete.

Despair and Hope has been holding on nearly as long as the Mirabilis banner and nearly won at least once because at the time, that banner was very good and even now offers value in the form of Shinon, but how's that going to compete with Near Save + B Duel Infantry 4 + Ingrid as a unit, or next vote when we have Fallen Edelgard + Fallen Dimitri + Menace skills? Shinon and Mirabilis banners are literally competing with banners that are over a year ahead, why even bother at this point?