• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And the bromance continues!

F!Robin is getting more and more off-canon...

Red: L!Seliph, M!Shez, and ZE GREGORS
Blue: Seiros, L!Fae, and L!F!Byleth
Green: Chrom's Other Half, Thorr, and L!Xander
Colorless: Elemine, A!F!Grima, and Ashera

RafaSceptile

I got a free Nagi in the Legendary banner so I decided to test my luck in the HoF banner and well...

Screenshot_20230228_123217_com.nintendo.zaba.jpg
Screenshot_20230228_123236_com.nintendo.zaba.jpg

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I got Robin, gave Altinaki Def/Res Unity and Mystic Boost 4, ascended her Def so her bulk stats are her highest stats, slapped on Deflect Magic seal so Yune doesn't get too out of hand, and now I can turn my brain off when I enter Light Season AR. Embla who.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Rearmed Ophelia is expected to win against V!Chrom.

Legendary Veronica may or may not win against Summer Eddie.

Fallen Edelgard may win against Ninjamilla. UGH.

Fomortiis may win against Rearmed Female Grima.

EDIT: And the top 4 getting into the banner aaaaare L!Veronica, Ninjamilla, Fomortiis, R!Ophelia!

Last edited:

RafaSceptile

Rearmed Ophelia is expected to win against V!Chrom.

Legendary Veronica may or may not win against Summer Eddie.

Fallen Edelgard may win against Ninjamilla. UGH.

Fomortiis may win against Rearmed Female Grima.

EDIT: And the top 4 getting into the banner aaaaare L!Veronica, Ninjamilla, Fomortiis, R!Ophelia!
The Edel curse continues
lollmao.png

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Unbelievably funny that she had two chances make it to the banner this time and still failed. Not only that, Chrom also got hit with the curse.

Unless Ophelia somehow takes the whole thing I'll probably pick her up for SS4 at least, unfortunate that it comes at the cost of Chrom though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Fomortiis is going to the semis.

L!Veronica may be the other finalist.

EDIT:

Yup. Finals are Formotiis and L!Veronica.

And bunnies galore.

And Michalis finally comes as the TT+ unit and last of the Macedon heroes...

...Is this game ending next year.

Last edited:

RafaSceptile

I told to myself that if I got Lucia with my few orbs I would do something and Askr decided to bless me and got her with 9 orbs, so here we are:

Special is Godlike Reflexes. And this wouldn't be possible without that summoning circle
Screenshot_20230308_011522_com.nintendo.zaba.jpg

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Prepare to Engage...in a new Sacred Stones banner!

Gilliam provides fliers with bow effectiveness protection while he's a close save armor.

Rearmed Tana provides much better Guidance shenanigans and is a trove of fodder.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Got 3 ROphelias, but I think I'll go the quantity over quality route and give 3 red mages the tome, SS4, and cut my losses with the two first Finish tiers. The Atk loss from not having Finish 4 can be largely supplemented by using an Ideal skill in its place - since Eclipse users ideally want to never be hit anyway, an Atk Ideal can fit just fine.

Pelleas got the full loadout from before, and now HMiccy and Sanaki will be joining him. The third one I think will go to Miranda.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Make way for the lord of the abyss.

Seems his gimmick is that he can't be stalled while keeping his horse-like movement.

Red: L!Yuri, Embla, and L!Sigurd
Blue: Nott, Caeldori, and Hardin
Green: L!Ninian, Otr, and A!Eir
Colorless: Medeus, Askr, and Gotoh

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Rebecca time. I needed a blazing blade project.

Either her bow’s good, or Nastrond stays good. Just have to hope she’s the TT reward unit.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Eliwood was confused when asked if he went through puberty.

Aaand the golden unit is Duo Kid Mark with his many, many status ailments: Stall, Guard, Isolation, lol Canto, you name it.

TT+ unit is a very cute long-haired blond chick with a staff.