• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
I'm very surprised IS thinks Three Houses can't carry on its own with the Ashen Wolves that Muspell had to be added. Even if Balthus was in this regular banner it'd still sell well.

Really makes one think what they are going to do when we get to Awakening, Radiant Dawn, and Binding Blade again. (The last I can see being the start of Book VI with the new main character)

R_N

I'm very surprised IS thinks Three Houses can't carry on its own with the Ashen Wolves that Muspell had to be added. Even if Balthus was in this regular banner it'd still sell well.

Really makes one think what they are going to do when we get to Awakening, Radiant Dawn, and Binding Blade again. (The last I can see being the start of Book VI with the new main character)
I genuinely do not think this was a case where it was "they couldn't carry on its own" as much as "we happened to have these two things coincide and do not care"

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah I guess this new trend isn't a way for them to prop up banners that couldn't sell otherwise, if they did it on a banner with some of the most requested units in the game then they clearly are just doing it because they want to sell some new OCs. Interestingly, this leaves the most requested characters next on the list to be mostly TMS so maybe it's time for TMS to get its second and final non-seasonal banner?

As for the banner itself, Yuri looks pretty broken uh, basically a dagger cav but without cav effectiveness as a downside? Also our first dagger unit the entire year, our last one was Merlinus in November. Balthus is also a pretty cool demote choice because it means we already have an accessible 185 bin infantry unit and we get a copy of him for free, so that's one less copy to worry about for those looking for a new project. Early in the new BST gen too so plenty of opportunities to roll him and get copies of him throughout the year.

R_N

alphard_custodian_monk.png

Aelfric has rauorrabbit

At this point I expected a generic tome for him, but I was hoping it'd at least be a new one.