• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

"Tis an honor to be recognized."
Healers are in dire need of new weapons and refines, not Resplendents.

AuraChannelerChris

I actually managed to get both Duo Catria (Atk-/Res+) and Duo Myrrh (HP+/Res-) from the banner, after getting their other color sharers (and a dump Y!L'Arachel).

Though it was pretty risky. Those two duos came when I was 20 orbs each (Duo Myrrh came at 7.00% pity rate).

AuraChannelerChris

Etrian Odyssey time!

Red: L!Roy, Mirabilis, and Nyx
Blue: L!Fae, Nifl, and Ullr
Green: Hel, Triandra, and Charlotte
Colorless: Duma, Mila, and L!Alm

Red is decent, blue and green are stacked, and colorless is decent.

R_N

Some interesting leaks going around

Through one way or another, a guy had a source on various units in the pipeline and they had some units of the Ninja banner before the silhouettes which is part of why its making the rounds. Supposedly the same source had the Malice banner and the Serra resplendent, but most of the discords have been removed so I can't say for certain on that front.

The trailer tonight will make it or break it, but
Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Corrin-F, the harmonic unit.
Who the back unit is and what game they're from is unknown, as the leaks come mostly from the internal unit names (which DO denote if a unit is a pair or what season they're from). Likewise don't know who the Demote & Tempest unit are
In addition, they had at least partial knowledge of the remainder of the month
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Bertram assumed to be the GHB
Eitri. Though they were pretty confused, they were given two listings for Eitri and they're not sure why.
Ryoma

Lobster boy grows ever stronger

There were also a few other units being thrown around, with no definitive time table, but I didn't see those posts so those might be hanger-ons if true. But since they're here...
Winter Lilina
Some Radiant Dawn Lucia (unknown if this is a seasonal or a january new hero or whatever...I'd guess seasonal)
Resplendent...Walhart???

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the

Through one way or another, a guy had a source on various units in the pipeline and they had some units of the Ninja banner before the silhouettes which is part of why its making the rounds. Supposedly the same source had the Malice banner and the Serra resplendent, but most of the discords have been removed so I can't say for certain on that front.

Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Who the back unit is and what game they're from is unknown, as the leaks come mostly from the internal unit names (which DO denote if a unit is a pair or what season they're from). Likewise don't know who the Demote & Tempest unit are
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Eitri. Though they were pretty confused, they were given two listings for Eitri and they're not sure why.
Ryoma

There were also a few other units being thrown around, with no definitive time table, but I didn't see those posts so those might be hanger-ons if true. But since they're here...
Winter Lilina
Some Radiant Dawn Lucia (unknown if this is a seasonal or a january new hero or whatever...I'd guess seasonal)
Resplendent...Walhart???
Two lobsters you mean! This is Lobster Season!

The love for the Nabata characters is strange but I'm not complaining. Bring on Christmas Hawkeye!

AuraChannelerChris

The fact that this isn't a Harmonic Hero (I totally thought they'd use the Birthright/Conquest angle like they did with PoR and RD) should probably set up some flags, unless the devs want Christmas to absolutely have a Harmonic because November's last ninja was just another duo.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Ryoma

Winter Lilina
Resplendent...Walhart???

RIP Boyd I guess. Looks like another year of me wanting to +10 the entire Tellius banner, glad we get two demotes now!

Also according to the screenshot of the actual units leaked, there's no mention of Walhart or Lucia anywhere so I'm not sure where that part is coming from. Probably safe to assume anything else there is fair game though at this point.

Leaks aside, this banner looks pretty tame. Finally got our last of the tier 4 Duels but it's not very relevant for most people since there aren't a ton of colorless fliers that are actually notable with this. Legendary Robin comes to mind but she's still stuck with the lose-lose of having to give up scoring for her good prf A, or give up her prf A for decent scoring.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Pirate Vika is our only low rarity colorless flier, so she's a solid candidate for the Duel skill. Comes with a PRF and with all the flowers and skill she can reliably proc her Sabotages for team support.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I spent all my good karma for the rest of the year, because I got all the Ninja units, plus an extra Shinon, in 108 orbs.

Gonna give Igrene's Duel 4 to Leanne, I think. Vika doesn't get that much of a boost with it, even if it'd be hilarious to see four stats go above 50 with it.

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
Nearly one hundred orbs just to get Ninja Igrene but thankfully I got her at a more reasonable pity rate of 3.75%.

Compared to OG Igrene's debut banner where I got up to 5.25% and got a -Att, +Res Larum who I actually do use in my AR-O team now. I did get Igrene in the end of it but gacha luck there hated me for wanting my second favorite FE character.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Ryoma

Winter Lilina
Resplendent...Walhart???
General consensus agrees that the second Eitri is probably enemy data for Chapter 13, similar to how Thorr showed up in the leak and just recently got an appearance as a TT boss.

My bigger question is what happened to Fafnir as he's not in the leak which implies he's not this month's Mythic, and it'd be odd for him to be absent while Eitri is. Are they going to pull a Freyr with him and not include him until a seasonal, or he's going to be a Mythic further down the road like Hel?

Last edited:

R_N

General consensus agrees that the second Eitri is probably enemy data for Chapter 13, similar to how Thorr showed up in the leak and just recently got an appearance as a TT boss.

My bigger question is what happened to Fafnir as he's not in the leak which implies he's not this month's Mythic, and it'd be odd for him to be absent while Eitri is. Are they going to pull a Freyr with him and not include him until a seasonal, or he's going to be a Mythic further down the road like Hel?
I think they'll put him in the game, he seems relatively popular and we fought him throughout the book. He'd be way more egregious to skip out on than Freyjr or Gustav; I think they'll just hold out on him for a while like Hel did because lord knows they never just do things with an actual pattern.

I also suspect we'll get his dragon form as a fallen unit next year....

AuraChannelerChris

Nearly one hundred orbs just to get Ninja Igrene but thankfully I got her at a more reasonable pity rate of 3.75%.

Compared to OG Igrene's debut banner where I got up to 5.25% and got a -Att, +Res Larum who I actually do use in my AR-O team now. I did get Igrene in the end of it but gacha luck there hated me for wanting my second favorite FE character.
I always think thrice before I even attempt to go after a red focus unit in the sea of red swords.

I was lucky I managed to get S!Mercedes, but figures she came with Atk-.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

As might have been expected, Volke is coming in with a new special that's presumably exclusive to dagger units. Carries the same null-DR effect as Deadeye does, but trades the lesser Astra damage boost for a better lesser Black Luna defense reduction, though at a 4 CD instead of 3.

Astrid gets to be Annie on a horse, and BEliwood at the same time. Marcia might bring Fury 3 down to 4*, making her only the second unit to do so since Hinata.

A!Laegjarn's a Bow Cavalier, chosen by Muspell to fight a woman who gets damage reduction on ranged shots. Muspell's not very good at this. At least she brings a Rouse 4 skill, that also self-grants the same Null Panic effect Ashera gives. Brave Marth will love that.

Last edited:

R_N

Laegjarn not getting a fancy new PRF skill is a shame
This was your chance to get in on the PRF fun, girl!