• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Feh Channel:

Nope, not Thor and Loki's time yet, but rather the Yggdrasil Norse mythology, and we all get free blue cavalry squirrel girl Ratatoskr.

Next banner is Awakening-themed with only Laurent being a brand new hero next to Inigo, Severa, and Rearmed Lucina. Inigo is a free gift as two 5* copies. Validar is the GHB unit. Who knows which of the boys is a demote, but Laurent being the first colorless tome demote would be surprising (and sorta useless since he can't inherit any new tome).

Affinity Auto-Battles lets you team up with other people's 4-people teams and let them go nuts on Aether Raids on Auto-Battle, with affinity increasing stats if they're from the same titles.

No word on Christmas units.

R_N

They're both demotes; you can tell by their kits not having any tier 4 skills
Inigo is the insta-demote, Laurent is the on-banner demote.

R_N

Pulling for Reinhardt to upgrade my Valentines Veronica

also he's just got great art, love it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
CYL8 results and a bunch of sweet ****:

WINNERS:

Male:
1st: The Fonse?!
2nd: Freakin' Felix

Female:

1st: BERNIE BEAR
2nd: Female Robin

Emblem Heroes are a thing and can be equipped or be playable. They give extra effects to specials and may increase a few stats when equipped on merged heroes. Emblem Marth is the first Emblem Hero (naturally).

Mythic Lumera for this month's closure.

Hero Fest: L!Veronica, Rearmed Alfred, L!M!Robin, and Fomortiis

A bunch of Special Heroes getting added to 4* Special Hero rates, and some of those are Duo Heroes.

Skill inheritance upgraded from 4 to 5.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Looks like green hell is this AHR's theme.

The greenies:

L!F!Alear
Wind Claude
W!Dimitri
Attuned Peony

I wanted Ninja Sanaki to win against Alear...

Fun Fact: Edelgard continued her horrible loss streak with this VG.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sanaki winning was the only way I was going to care about the AHR banner so I guess this is a skip for me, oh well. Green banner is good value but I think Claude over Camilla dramatically reduces the value of the banner unfortunately, hopefully those who want Alear or Peony copies get lucky on that banner.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Roy from Pokemon Horizons couldn't wait for Pokemon ZA so he had his English voice actress come to FEH instead and voice the world tree snake lady.

(Nidhoggr is voiced by Anjali Kunapaneni.)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I sure am, only took them 7 years to give Ike an Aether skill that's actually good. Nice timing for me to finish +10ing my Elincia but she's +7 so I can only roll so much on this banner before it stops being useful.