• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Since Fire Emblem Heroes as a mobile gacha game is so different in structure to a regular series game, I figure we could split this into it's own thread. That way we can post about what we get and talk about current content, since they mentioned biweekly updates.

Also considering as of right now you need a lot of feathers to upgrade and limited ways to get them, I'll make a list of friend codes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SqVuvhRzvnsvXp6VfxtBkgLMj9NLOt8n7mIY63Ifysk/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

R_N

We'll be getting some new special maps starting tomorrow. A(t least one?) new map every week for 5 weeks, but instead of characters you get 3 orbs for each difficulty level. Unless they add Lunatic special map,s should be a relatively easy 6 orbs every week which is nice.

Rakurai

Getting an arena score of 3K with only one 5* unit was a huge chore.

From what I can tell, to get the highest scores, you'd need to have a team of level 40 5* units (Points scale based on the average strength of your opponents), a bonus unit in your team, win seven battles on advanced difficulty, and not lose a single unit in any of said battles.

bobjr

Staff member
For the Arena stuff you'll lose out to the whales every time. Don't be a whale.

R_N

For the Arena stuff you'll lose out to the whales every time. Don't be a whale.

yeah i've just been sailing through the "beginner" tiers
I won't get as many feathers, but the chain bonus should be enough to land me a large boon

Rakurai

3608 points got me in the top 9K. I feel fairly satisfied, considering I'm competing with the whole world and not just the US, unlike most mobile games.

I had to rely almost completely on my 5* Jeorge to secure victories, though. My other units mostly supported him to ensure he didn't die or could one turn the opposition on his own by applying speed/defense debuffs.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Been playing too. FC is 6803840146

I got Lyn today! My first 5-star. (I had not re-rolled for our boy).

Rakurai

I really hope they implement a way to boost a unit's stats without leveling or reset them back to level 1 in the future, because there's few things quite as dejecting as pulling a 5*, then getting such bad luck with level-ups that your 4* are still way better.

R_N

I really hope they implement a way to boost a unit's stats without leveling or reset them back to level 1 in the future, because there's few things quite as dejecting as pulling a 5*, then getting such bad luck with level-ups that your 4* are still way better.

People have found that, with some slight variance (there's usually a Good stat that will get like +3, a "Bad" stat that gets no bonus and then the rest are "mediocre" or average), stats will converge by the time you hit level 40. Lots of level 40 characters that are similar to +/- a few points in one or two stats. That's relative to the rank, of course. a level 40 5 star will be better than your level 40 4 star.

So a run of bad levels wont kill your unit in the long run if you just grind past it. And i you want to get through all the content you'll want to get to level 40 anyway; the chapter 9 on Lunatic is almost entirely rank 5 level 40 enemies. Kind of wonder how future content will be balanced on lunatic, actually.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Also who's looking forward to that Narcian stage over the weekend?

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
is there actually a way to "soft reset" for summons?

I started playing last night. I summoned 4 warriors: Ryoma, 5-star (instantly my favorite, love the red and white armor); Saizo, 3-star; Lucina, 5-star; and I think the last one was Corrin, 3-star. I don't know if I got really lucky summoning 2 5-star heroes or if that always happens?

Akashin

is there actually a way to "soft reset" for summons?

I started playing last night. I summoned 4 warriors: Ryoma, 5-star (instantly my favorite, love the red and white armor); Saizo, 3-star; Lucina, 5-star; and I think the last one was Corrin, 3-star. I don't know if I got really lucky summoning 2 5-star heroes or if that always happens?

You can only hard reset, and only if you didn't connect the game to your account. Not that it matters in this case; pulling two 5-stars is really lucky.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
You can only hard reset, and only if you didn't connect the game to your account. Not that it matters in this case; pulling two 5-stars is really lucky.

I kind of wish I had done some research before I dove right into the game. I just started looking into rerolling. I connected my Nintendo account first thing and I ended up being short 1 orb to summon a fifth character; I really didn't do things at all like the reroll guides say to do it. But I guess it doesn't matter since I got 2 5-star characters. If I can talk some of my friends into playing, I'll be sure to explain how this reroll process works before they make the mistakes I made.

bobjr

Staff member
The only characters from 4 to make the top 100 are Sigurd, Arya, and Arden.

R_N

The only characters from 4 to make the top 100 are Sigurd, Arya, and Arden.

It's pretty impressive that Sigurd managed to get as high as he did (55) considering the handicap.

Ayra got 65 & Arden got 93. The only other JP-only characters to make the top 100 were from binding blade (Roy, Lilliana, Lot for some reason, & Sophia).

Actually a little surprised Alm or Celica didn't break top 100 just on the back of Echoes. Then again the art for voting for them was ah....
latest
latest

well, gaiden.

I haven't played Fire Emblem Heroes yet, but I'm super excited about it! I voted every day in the Choose Your Legends event, and I was kinda disappointed that Ike won the male spot, but hey, are we surprised? But I can get behind Lyn winning the females, that's a-okay with me!

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
So the Narcian bonus map is coming tonight. I really hope he's not like the special maps where you can get a one star or two star of the character depending on the difficulty.

R_N

So the Narcian bonus map is coming tonight. I really hope he's not like the special maps where you can get a one star or two star of the character depending on the difficulty.

I believe the JP twitter specified that it will be a 3*. So it will be a 4* level map.

Rakurai

Whoever designed the event quest is a sadist. There's three extremely dangerous ranged units, and the map is designed in such a fashion that you'll have to take hits from two of them when you move something forward to bait them closer.
The archer has a Brave Bow, and will wreck anything with low defense, while the cavaliers will destroy sword wielders or colorless units

The best I managed was clearing out everything but the blue cavalier before he one-shotted Lucina.

On a side note, these ranged heavy maps make me really want Gordin. He's an archer with a Brave Bow (Lowers speed but always double attacks when striking first) and Vantage (Makes the unit strike first when above a certain HP threshold), which makes him perfect bait for other ranged units who will simply rush to their deaths if he's able take them out in two hits.

Last edited: