• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I spent my orbs I've been hoarding. 40 orbs spent on the summer banner, and I got two 3-star Cherches, two 3-star Setsunas, and my only 4-star was a Clair, who I already have 5-star. All that hoarding for nothing.

New modes look cool though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I took a chance with a pull and managed to get Gaius! Which is a miracle in itself because of the glaring cleric banners going on...

I think I'll just wait for the clerics to go away and save up on orbs for now.

Also, I got a 4* Lon'qu. Now I can give my Hector Vantage 3. Mwahahahaha.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I changed my mind since I realized that the summer banner will be up for a whole month and I won't be spending any orbs on it so instead of sitting on 215 orbs I just dumped more until I got another 5* unit. First summon gave me 5* Jeorge, +Res -Def which isn't stellar but it's a Jeorge so I don't care too much. Went on to see what other 5* units I could get and 2 summons later I pulled a +Speed -HP Ogma. Not too bad though given I already have +Att -Res Ike he's not doing much for me, I'll sack him to give Alfonse a Brave Sword+ in the future but it's still a decent 5* unit to have. Decided to keep pushing my luck in hopes of snagging Roderick but ended up with +Att -Res Effie so I called it there.

Overall I got some decent units and some fantastic units, just in time for the double SP weekends too. Also a +Def -Speed 4* Nowi which I may upgrade eventually, as well as another 4* Nowi I used as fodder to give Celica Threaten Res. Also got the 4* Peri I was hoping for so I gave Ike Threaten Def to finish up his empty skill slots which ultimately helped me finish Clarisse's map on Infernal, putting me 2k feathers closer to promoting Sharena. Pretty good investment overall, now I'll probably be sitting on the 55 orbs that remained for the next month as I build my way back up to who knows how many orbs.

R_N

I had 85 orbs after the paralogues and quests and things, so i did 3 pulls.
They were pretty good

Pull one finally got me a (4*) Sheena. I have been wanting her for ages...shame she's -attack, but I'll deal
Pull three got me a spare 4* setsuna & Jakob (ho hum each of 'em) but then also a -hp/+speed Tharja (4*)
Pull Two, though, that was the kicker. 5* Raven (repeat), 5* Summer Robin AND 5* Summer Gaius

I wish I gotten a different 5* axe user than the one (of 2!) I already had, though. But 3 5*s in one pull and 2 are the limited time units? Can't complain. Saving up my last 25 orbs for whatever the next banner is.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Just pulled a Gaius.

Not summer Gaius, just a regular 3-star one.

The only greens this game has given me are Cherche.

sigh

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I had 85 orbs after the paralogues and quests and things, so i did 3 pulls.
They were pretty good

Pull one finally got me a (4*) Sheena. I have been wanting her for ages...shame she's -attack, but I'll deal
Pull three got me a spare 4* setsuna & Jakob (ho hum each of 'em) but then also a -hp/+speed Tharja (4*)
Pull Two, though, that was the kicker. 5* Raven (repeat), 5* Summer Robin AND 5* Summer Gaius

I wish I gotten a different 5* axe user than the one (of 2!) I already had, though. But 3 5*s in one pull and 2 are the limited time units? Can't complain. Saving up my last 25 orbs for whatever the next banner is.
Nice!

I continued some rolloing and got a 5* Fae. -Att + Res so also a bummer, but oh well. My first Fae actually so far!

Theo-92

With it being the weekend I decided to stay up all night and keep voting. Team Lachesis was so close to getting the x7 bonus which would have 'tipped the scales' in her favour and most likely would have won. Joined Team Priscilla after

Also decided to have Lon'qu (+Atk/-Res) SI Wo Dao+ from my spare Karel. Messed up and passed on Wo Dao, Retribution and Reprisal due to thinking Reprisal can be good on him. Going to be salty over it for quite some time.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I got a summer Tiki. +Res -Def.

I'm still leveling it to level 40.

Also got some Sorens so I'm building a Reinhardt-killer.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
I saw the Focus banner and thought "well those are the 40% but I bet Celica and Genny are the 20%, they just wouldn't put actually good Echoes characters in the banner"

And then the 20% characters are Clair and Lukas, alongside the obligatory two free units.

I started training my Celica for nothing. But at least my Sharena will be very useful this time around.

R_N

I love how they immediately throw out any possible pattern we could gleam from last time
20% has no free special unit (Lissa) or GHB unit (Robin F)
Instead of a variant character (I was genuinely expecting Zeke) it's an entirely new character

Thankfully I actually pulled a Mae the other day, so I just need to get her up to speed. She's not a 5* but it's not like my Nowi made it to the end game much anyway

Hmm, I should probably start taking stock of Fates, Archanea and FE7 units...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Conveniently I just upgraded Sharena to 5* last night so I'll at least have a 20% bonus unit to run with. With Arena feathers I'll be able to give her Moonbow, Lancebreaker and Hone Speed while I'm at it. I'm a little surprised they'd do Tobin over Gray but a new unit is cool regardless. Hopefully Masked Marth's lack of skills is a special case for being a clone of another unit though and that Tobin will actually have skills of his own.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I fully expect Tobin to lack skills as well as Masked Marth. It's too good that you get a lot of stuff out of reaching a 5* in-game.

God dang it, Tobin.

EDIT: Thanks to 5* Xander and Hector, with Olivia and Maria for backup, I managed to clear Clarisse's Infernal stage! Both guys had Glowing Ember/Bonfire with Vantage 3. Xander had to take a spot on the defense tile to block the shortcut on the middle and endure everything, while Maria - using Olivia's help - kept healing him from afar and using Imbue.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I got a 4* Boey 2 weeks back, so that's a relief. +Def -Res as well, so he's firing max power Ignis while dying to magic he would die to anyway.

What sucks is now I have to decide between promoting Xander for an easier potential Lunatic Trial run via distant countering, or promote Boey himself for smoother Hard runs and work with the better multiplier.