• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

So pro tip if you want a spot to grind: leave one of the early normal Chain Attacks uncleared. You get like 3 or more HM per map, you get full +3 SP out of them, decent exp and even for upper level units and the stamina ratio is good. You dont need to beat them for future chain levels and normal only gives a paltry amount of feathers

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
All of the stages in A & C's maps are designed for magical shenanigans, fast bow users, and tanky RES units. Your typical tanky units that can counter are utterly screwed all because the damned mages have Windsweep, which means they will negate your slow units like Hector and Xander from counterattacking at long range.

Of note is that the blue tome cavalier is moved a step further away from where he is from Lunatic to Infernal, most likely to avoid baiting him from the shortcut wall and kill him in one go.

As for the TT, I can at least confirm for sure that Celica is the final boss and has surely the same unit types. However, the last stage is different than Veronica's.

Exploit the hell out of that SP multiplier in Lunatic for the next 2 days!

R_N

The second skill, Phantom Speed, is now a 40k reward instead of a 50k reward. That is a huge relief. At absolute minimum it saves ~14 runs of lunatic-7

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So besides Celica, her supports include...

Random physical cavalier.
Random mage infantry.
Random archer.
Random physical infantry.

That's different than Veronica's (she lacked a random physical infantry and random mage infantry but had a random mage cavalier and a random armored unit instead).

Celica's stage is made easier if you can reclaim the 2x2 defensive tiles right in front of you. But if her units claim it, you'll be utterly cornered by punishment.

By the way, the 20% HP reduction bonus should you lose at a map is still in play, but it won't be used if an enemy has been damaged enough.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Been using a team of Mist/Boey/MRobin/Olivia in Trials, Hard Mode 5. Gets stopped cold by Niles and Cecilia, but otherwise its a breeze.

The missions for trials refresh every day, and double up after a week, so there's a potential 21 Potions, 31.5K Crystals, and 3,150 Feathers up for grabs.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
From my experience, having a +Att Brave Lance user like Cordelia can easily KO Celica at least on the third highest difficulty. This TT is much smoother compared to the last one imo as I've been mainly using two teams to clear each run (First is Karel, Nowi, Faye, and Raven while the second one is five star Zephiel, five star Michalis, Cordelia, and Lilina).

I should reach 10,000 by tonight.

R_N

Does anyone know what the A rank cut off for speed is? It seems way more lenient than before, I really had to throw away turns to get penalties.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Looks like the orb update accident will reward everyone 10 orbs in 6 days. Sweet.

Does anyone know what the A rank cut off for speed is? It seems way more lenient than before, I really had to throw away turns to get penalties.

I also had the same feeling that the speed rank was a little easier to achieve this time.

Theo-92

The turn counter resets when you lose a team. So you can run through the maps with a team to the last stage, take your time defeating as many as you can on the last stage or leave one alive and surrender reseting the counter. It also allows you to use a bonus unit on the second team instead if you haven't got an optimal one.

Finding this TT to be a little more difficult than the first one. I can't take out Celica reliably with Linde which means I have to soften her up a bit and sometimes have her special charged aswell. Kinda wish I had Mae, Reinhardt or a brave lance user, but I won't be rolling blue for quite some time as I have a good selection of them for the mean time.

Last edited:

R_N

The turn counter resets when you lose a team. So you can run through the maps with a team to the last stage, take your time defeating as many as you can on the last stage or leave one alive and surrender reseting the counter. It also allows you to use a bonus unit on the second team instead if you haven't got an optimal one.

Finding this TT to be a little more difficult than the first one. I can't take out Celica reliably with Linde which means I have to soften her up a bit and sometimes have her special charged aswell. Kinda wish I had Mae, Reinhardt or a brave lance user, but I won't be rolling blue for quite some time as I have a good selection of them for the mean time.

Celica is tough no matter who you have. She is extremely strong, she has the skill the lowers damage on player phase, she's fast enough and strong enough to double basically anyone. Even my Reinhardt can't reliably take her down without assistance

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Celica is tough no matter who you have. She is extremely strong, she has the skill the lowers damage on player phase, she's fast enough and strong enough to double basically anyone. Even my Reinhardt can't reliably take her down without assistance

That being said, she's fragile to Brave Lance users. I think even Donnel can finish her off.

R_N

That being said, she's fragile to Brave Lance users. I think even Donnel can finish her off.

Yeah if you can get a physical unit near her, even an off-color unit can deal some serious damage.

Also I see it time to time, but Donnel isn't that weak. He's tied for the third highest attack stat of lance users with a bunch of characters and only beaten out by Bride Charlotte and Effie.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
>Celica is tough
>Does literally 0 damage to Azura because Sapphire Lance

I'm running a healer Alm on my first team for the bonus, and I didn't know that Falchion and Renewal 2 stacked to give +20 HP every third turn. It even activates at the start of every round, like Quickened Pulse, making it really easy for him to keep my Celica at full health. I also have a Bride Charlotte with Swordbreaker to mess up reds and a Triangle Adept Lancebreaker Gronnraven Soren to cover everything else (including a ORKO defending against Reinhardt, while taking minimal damage). I wish I had the feathers to upgrade a spare -spd Cordelia to pass her Brave Lance over, but I wasted them all to build this Soren and put Lissa up to 5-star for Renewal.

That team can usually beat the majority of the rounds, but I sometimes have to bring in Linde/Azura/Sharena/Ike for the last round or two.

R_N

>Celica is tough
>Does literally 0 damage to Azura because Sapphire Lance

I'm running a healer Alm on my first team for the bonus, and I didn't know that Falchion and Renewal 2 stacked to give +20 HP every third turn. It even activates at the start of every round, like Quickened Pulse, making it really easy for him to keep my Celica at full health. I also have a Bride Charlotte with Swordbreaker to mess up reds and a Triangle Adept Lancebreaker Gronnraven Soren to cover everything else (including a ORKO defending against Reinhardt, while taking minimal damage). I wish I had the feathers to upgrade a spare -spd Cordelia to pass her Brave Lance over, but I wasted them all to build this Soren and put Lissa up to 5-star for Renewal.

That team can usually beat the majority of the rounds, but I sometimes have to bring in Linde/Azura/Sharena/Ike for the last round or two.

There are plenty of (usually blue) units that can tank celica (Nowi, even without Triangle Adept, can tank her), the problem is consistently dealing with her and the 5 other units supporting her. If you get a little unlucky or dont have a good unit spread, she's tricky. Also in general, on paper, she is genuinely pretty tough. I'd still put her as easier than Veronica and her utter stat & skill nonsense.

Speaking of, ANY infantry can appear in her stage. My last run was awful in general (main team lost on map 2 due to bad map+units, a boat map was awful...got to the final map with 3 units), but a ninian spawned. Even if I had my main team, that would have been rough.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
There are plenty of (usually blue) units that can tank celica (Nowi, even without Triangle Adept, can tank her), the problem is consistently dealing with her and the 5 other units supporting her. If you get a little unlucky or dont have a good unit spread, she's tricky. Also in general, on paper, she is genuinely pretty tough. I'd still put her as easier than Veronica and her utter stat & skill nonsense.

Speaking of, ANY infantry can appear in her stage. My last run was awful in general (main team lost on map 2 due to bad map+units, a boat map was awful...got to the final map with 3 units), but a ninian spawned. Even if I had my main team, that would have been rough.

I've had Ninian spawn for me. I managed to take out a few people with each team and win it, but if the rules were like last tempest trial, I'd be over.

While it's still tough with all the units supporting Celica, Azura works really well to bait her in so my team can crush her and take the defensive center tiles early.

Theo-92

You sure? That sounds like people should really be encouraged to just forfeit a map and then retry it again since the speed bonus is much better than the survival bonus.

It resets the turn counter to what it was when you started the map. This along with defeated enemies not returning makes it alot easier to keep max speed bonus.

Realised TA2 Sharena with dance support can take Celica out, even when she's on a defence tile. Never really noticed before as she doesn't do much apart from tank the occasional sword.

Donnel is good but there are better brave lance users so he doesn't really stand out.