• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Choose 3 picks in the Summer Banner.

Got a 4* Sheena (already have one), a 3* Shanna, and a 5*...

Abel.

Which I already have.

Oh well. Another Brave Lance+ is sweet.

I'll keep waiting to get one of the other two girls in the banner.

EDIT: I'll stop at 80k for the Tempest Trials. I could have gone further, but I got bored of the repetition. It doesn't help many of my 5*s are already full on Hero Merit and I lacked a bigger bonus multiplier beyond Sharena.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Pulled on the summer banner this morning and picked all the orbs, including the lone red one.

So of course my next 5* happened to be Ike.

I've got Mist, Soren, and Ike now. Perhaps it was a sign to pull on the new horse banner and get Titania.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Remember how I was upset and confused that Celica wasn't a bonus unit for the Resonating Fangs tempest trial?

It's not a coincidence that we got more Echoes characters all of a sudden, with only 3 per banner. Celica and the 3 from her army are going to be the 40% multipliers, and the Alm's army will be 20%...? I'm not sure how Clive or Berkut fit in to the multipliers, but Clive is likely going to be the hero reward from the trials.

Theo-92

I reckon Clive will be a GHB and Cliff will be the next hero reward.

Really struggled against Berkut. Ended up using Nstyler's stratergy for both Lunatic and Infernal and had to SI Res +2 to my +Atk/-Res Stahl.

Been throwing orbs at the Celica's Army Banner. No Sonya yet but got a 4* Fae and a handful of Cherches so SI'd Renewal 3 to Sharena. Kinda wish I put it on Ephraim instead as it was a bit of a chore keeping him alive during TT while he supported Nino and Tharja so they could run riot on Lunatic-7.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Unless they overhauled his maps, he's utterly laughable to get.

And you're right! Won the first time with Clarisse, Palla, Raven (with Reposition), and Olivia. Clarrise's signature bow really helps in this map as she can debuff everyone meaning you won't get one shotted easily.

Also I decided to pull off one summon unit for the hell of it and got a five star Mathilda! +Res, -HP isn't bad at all as she can still live through Reinhardt depending on how many stat buffs he gets.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The Infernal map now tosses a Hammer+ infantry, which is obviously there to discourage you using Hector to bait. And even still, the bow cavalry unit is deadly strong as he gets a speed boost at the start, his special countdown is at one, AND has Death Blow+. He can also get rid of Hector in one go due to triggering his special.

If you can get through those obstacles, this map should be manageable, but as always, they want you to use very specific 5* units to get through this hell.

And you're right! Won the first time with Clarisse, Palla, Raven (with Reposition), and Olivia. Clarrise's signature bow really helps in this map as she can debuff everyone meaning you won't get one shotted easily.

The full story, if you would.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I had a fairly easy time with Lloyd's map, Ike/Sharena/Nino/Camus would've gotten it first try but I made a dumb positioning error towards the end the first time. With buffs and Life and Death, Nino was able to kill the Hammer user immediately while Camus repositioned her out of range. On enemy phase he tanked the Archer who barely lived and was then repositioned away from me by the blue cavalier, which let Nino and Ike take care of the flier next turn with some repositioning stuff. From there it was just a matter of picking off the archer and blue cavalier which just left the blue mage and Lloyd, who just died to Nino and Ike respectively.

An easy 2000 feathers which puts me fairly close to upgrading Anna, Chain Challenge feathers can probably get me there before the arena week ends though I managed 4838 in Tier 19 this week so that'll be a lot of feathers. Seeing more Quick Riposte Ikes and less Ryomas in Arena lately, if the banner after the Summer Banner doesn't interest my I may consider trying my luck at Quick Riposte fodder since that guy is way more annoying than Ryoma.

R_N

Lloyd is so crazy frail that even at level 40 lunatic my level 24 lloyd was able to deal like 18 damage.

I grabbed all the orbs super quick but I've no interest in a second copy of 4* Lloyd and honestly I didnt even want the 3* I skipepd last time or the 3* I'm skipping this time.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The Infernal map now tosses a Hammer+ infantry, which is obviously there to discourage you using Hector to bait. And even still, the bow cavalry unit is deadly strong as he gets a speed boost at the start, his special countdown is at one, AND has Death Blow+. He can also get rid of Hector in one go due to triggering his special.

If you can get through those obstacles, this map should be manageable, but as always, they want you to use very specific 5* units to get through this hell.

The full story, if you would.

Basically you use Palla as more or less a distraction for the Blue Mage and the Bow Cavalry unit while you cherry pick everyone else off. I started with Clarisse hitting the Axe Infantry unit where Raven Reposition'd her out and Olivia danced him away to safety (while being repositioned herself too). Palla started by being moved to the right where the river was. From there I had Palla constantly move back and forth between the river and the bottom of the left (where she was sent to fight the Axe Infantry unit for one). Clarisse debuffs some units too.

Eventually Lloyd came and for some reason hit Clarisse instead of Olivia. Clarisse hits Lloyd twice thanks to Olivia's support (and Raven's Threaten Def 2 helped out as well I think) and Palla finished him off. From there I just had to position Palla and Raven to where the latter could take both the Bow Cavalry and the Blue Mage unit out in one turn (courtesy of Olivia).

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I used a kite strat for Lloyd infernal. Spring Chrom with a Brave Axe and Reposition, Olivia, Clarisse, and a level 1 3* Michalis as bait.

With Dance and Reposition it's possible to divide the enemy units down the line so Chrom can pick them off one by one. Lloyd is indeed super frail, and died to a clarisse+Chrom team up.

Got all four Lloyds, just gotta level up one of the lloyds a bit to get the other two orbs. Waiting to get a fifth Robyn at this point, since the new Infernal modes added on basically means prior GHBs get a round 3. I'm gonna guess these guys will keep coming back until there's 11 of them in total, so they can be used to make a +10 unit like any other standard pull unit.

R_N

I used a kite strat for Lloyd infernal. Spring Chrom with a Brave Axe and Reposition, Olivia, Clarisse, and a level 1 3* Michalis as bait.

With Dance and Reposition it's possible to divide the enemy units down the line so Chrom can pick them off one by one. Lloyd is indeed super frail, and died to a clarisse+Chrom team up.

Got all four Lloyds, just gotta level up one of the lloyds a bit to get the other two orbs. Waiting to get a fifth Robyn at this point, since the new Infernal modes added on basically means prior GHBs get a round 3. I'm gonna guess these guys will keep coming back until there's 11 of them in total, so they can be used to make a +10 unit like any other standard pull unit.

I wonder if they'll ever be retired and added to the pull pool. Maybe for "season 2" or whatever?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Managed to get enough feathers cleaning up the last of the Normal difficulty Chain Challenges to reach 20k so I finally upgraded Anna. Now I just need to wait and hope for Death Blow or lots of Fury fodder to give her an A skill, maybe a better buff than Spur Res too but that's fairly low priority. I may wait until the next time I pull and hope I get one of those but if not I can give Defiant Attack until then. Now it's back to saving up so that I can promote Alfonse, unlike Anna I have every skill Alfonse will need so it'd be nice to get some more SP for that.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
How long did the first one last?

I could definitely see the CYL units being showcased here. Alm/Celica's Army banners end today and that's around the time where a new banner gets showcased. Plus they did say that the CYL banner would come later in the summer and it's sorta around that timeframe.

Other than that, I wonder what else could be shown. Perhaps another use for the badges and the return of Life's Blessings.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The previous livestream was similar in length so I assume we'll get a similar amount of content shown off or teased. I don't expect the new banner to happen until the summer banner ends though. Wouldn't be surprised to see them show off a new mechanic or a new arena map rotation either.

Meanwhile I got Anna to level 40, that Chain Challenge abuse really did make those last several levels so much easier. Guess it's back to grinding up those feathers and seeing if I can get Alfonse promoted soon. Also hoping for a Death Blow fodder since that would go a long way for Anna.